Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good guide. :3 I have been using Wix for a little while now, but this is still helpful.
You may want to put a note in there somewhere that selling Wix profiles is against the Gaia ToS and the law. [just a suggestion]

Fluffy Wolf

7,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
How do you add a message thing... like a link to send messages or what ever it is you do

Quotable Genius

LexiiBunnii
How do you add a message thing... like a link to send messages or what ever it is you do

Can you specify that more?

Fluffy Wolf

7,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
RitZ v2
LexiiBunnii

A link so people can message you or add you... also how do you put a dream avi pic on your profile?

Quotable Genius

LexiiBunnii
RitZ v2
LexiiBunnii

A link so people can message you or add you... also how do you put a dream avi pic on your profile?

Ill give you an example. Say you want to put a word saying "Message me". After you've typed the word, click on it again. there will be an Option saying "Link". Now go to Gaiaonline and go to My Gaia>Messages>Compose a new message>Copy the url link and paste.
it goes like this: Type "message Me"(or whatever you want to type)>Click on it>Link>Go to My Gaia>Messages>Compose New message>Copy URL and paste
Mine kept turning out small. D: idk why ? can you help me plzz <3

Quotable Genius

Jello Fishyy
Mine won't load?

Message me the raw code from wix when you are about to embed it.Ill help you out with it.

Quotable Genius

OhhNena

shouldn't be small unless you've input the right codes for the override theme box
RitZ v2
OhhNena

shouldn't be small unless you've input the right codes for the override theme box

nvm it's working now <3 smile !

6,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
well it works thanks allot!

Quotable Genius

max_013
well it works thanks allot!

You're welcome.
Thank you so muuch that was VERY helpful but how do i add music because i dont know how D:
Thank you so muuch that was VERY helpful but how do i add music because i dont know how D:

Quotable Genius

x-HunnyPoo

Go to your Wix edit mode. At the left side, you will see 3 sections. Go to the 1st section called "ADD". Roll over your mouse there and you will see some more contents. Find and click on the music and video conetent and click on it. It'll be self explanatory from there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff