Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pai-Pai the Awesome
ii-Kay_Blaze-ii

I had the same problem but I was able to put it together. If you have already made a WIX profile and want to embed it, copy the embed code that they give you and paste it into box on [ this link ]. cat_3nodding
idk what my embed code is D: i published it and stuff but it never gave me a code.

Witty Ladykiller

15,675 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Clambake 200
Burning Silver Flame
Pai-Pai the Awesome
ii-Kay_Blaze-ii

I had the same problem but I was able to put it together. If you have already made a WIX profile and want to embed it, copy the embed code that they give you and paste it into box on [ this link ]. cat_3nodding
idk what my embed code is D: i published it and stuff but it never gave me a code.

I hate to say this but you probably used an HTML 5 profile and those do not work with Gaia... You will have to redo everything in an Flash profile from the selections. I know... Pain in the butt. I made that mistake too. Boy, was I ticked.

Anyways... The way you find one profile from another is, when you are looking at the profile style options, there is a [HTML 5|Flash] button on the top right side above the selection. Pick the Flash.

I hope this helps. ^^
Thank you very much
Will give it a chance

Shirtless Werewolf

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Medalist 100
  • Generous 100
This one helped me. Thank you.
iL y n n x
I can't find the embed code , I think it no longer lets us get the embed code

Click this and read ALL the comments

fantastic so now i have made an adorable profile to go with my gaia avatar they changed it stressed scream gonk crying

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
My wix profile won't update on gaia, you think this because they took away the embedding feature?
My profile updates on the wix site but not when I look at my profile, should I just give up?

Venom Genryusai's Husband

Married Businessman

RagWeedFairy
My wix profile won't update on gaia, you think this because they took away the embedding feature?
My profile updates on the wix site but not when I look at my profile, should I just give up?

They sent out an email I think a couple weeks before Christmas, stating that in two weeks the sites would no longer update where they were embedded.

shuffier's Waifu

Shigekuni Genryusai
RagWeedFairy

They sent out an email I think a couple weeks before Christmas, stating that in two weeks the sites would no longer update where they were embedded.

Aw thats just lame sad

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

i just made http://seraphoid.wix.com/yuikoni-es and there is no point to it unless i have the now non findable embed code

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

User Image

Everything is permitted. . .

----- ≼≽ -----

iAsukima
Pai-Pai the Awesome
ii-Kay_Blaze-ii

Quote:
Wix doesn't support the option of exporting files created using Wix to another external destination/Host .We host all your Wix creations on our servers. The advantages of using Wix as your host includes improvements to your site's loading time, search engine optimization and more.

You can find more options such as using your own domain, google analytics and the removal of Wix ads with Wix premium upgrade.Learn more here .Please note: Wix hosts all of the content of the website (pictures/MP3/files)! However, we don't host external domains- you will have to connect your domain via the instructions provided here.

Remember, you can always create beautiful HTML5 websites with Wix which will enable you to add new and powerful content such innovative apps and more!

If you have embedded your Flash site in the past, please note that old embed codes can no longer be supported for updates and modifications. They will still remain visible, available and working on your website - as they are. To continue to update the embed code, simply change the embed code on your site to the following template:

<iframe src="http://YOUR_SITE_URL" width="WIDTH IN PIXELS" height="HEIGHT IN PIXELS" scrolling="no"/> For example: <iframe src="http://mysite.wix.com" width="400" height="300" scrolling="no"/>

----- ≼≽ -----

Nothing is true.

Profitable Member

neutral Need to update it again.

Rainbow Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Can we not embed the code anymore? :/

fiIthy hippie's Boyfriend

Dapper Fatcat

7,475 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Wix.com removed the embed code, they say they do not support the website we make to go on sites like Gaia, it sucks, so even people who have wix right now they can't update it either.

You guys would just have to find a new site to make a profile sadly.. ):

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces