• Friendly 100
Thanks it works heart

Beloved Raider

i just made my 1st wix profile
and it doesnt have the same look to
ur pictures so i dont know where to find the embed code
plz help
i think wix updated the site
Does anyone else have the problem where it say's the media must start with http: // even though its already there?
Thanks!
Although, when i went to my profile and clicked publish, well it didn't show the embeded code at all and your pictures were all different as well. Is it possible that they updated Wix.com? And if so, do you know where i would find it on the new one?

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I've did a lot of searching and well, i don't believe wix no longer supports other host engines. they probably removed the embeded option. sad i've searched all over. and i googled it and read a forum where wix support team staff posted saying that it is no longer available.

Witty Ladykiller

15,675 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Clambake 200
ii-Kay_Blaze-ii

I had the same problem but I was able to put it together. If you have already made a WIX profile and want to embed it, copy the embed code that they give you and paste it into box on [ this link ]. cat_3nodding

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Pai-Pai the Awesome
ii-Kay_Blaze-ii

I had the same problem but I was able to put it together. If you have already made a WIX profile and want to embed it, copy the embed code that they give you and paste it into box on [ this link ]. cat_3nodding

biggrin thanks a bunch!
Thank you !!!!! You help me a lot

Fashionable Businesswoman

4,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thank you biggrin

my profile is so cool now.

Beloved Lunatic

Question. You mention the HTML problem, but you don't mention how to get out of it so one can use the gaia compatible version.

Lavish Fatcat

Oh my gosh. I thought I was screwing up my profile by trying to figure this out. ( I'm not to computer savvy) So I kept trying and trying, And FINALLY GOT IT. This helped me so much. Thank you! 4laugh
RitZ v2

Can you help me out a bit?
    My profile on wix, is longer then your coding can support, I've try to mix around the code abit, triyng to get it longer so all if can be view, but it just isn't cutting it - Could you help me find out what's wrong?

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wix's layout has changed and you can't get the embedded code. I copied the url at the top and did as Pai-Pai the Awesome suggested, but it still did not work. Is there anyone out there who could possibly help me fix it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff