Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updated whenever

i find something new 1 100.0% [ 392 ]
Total Votes:[ 392 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Fluffy Treat

New Bundle only somewhat interesting:

Ophidian Harmony (black cobra) partial only from behind only.

Twilight Dusk title pose works from both sides on all types.

Fluffy Treat

10th Anniversary Ultra Satan Cat Face works with everything, just like the rest of the cat faces--always facing forward, regardless of the avatar's orientation.

Fluffy Treat

10th Anniversary Go Gaia Skyline shows from behind; both sides on Hard Shell Pack and Dander/Coffin/Jack

Fluffy Treat

10th Anniversary zOMG Ring white ghost only in 3 poses: Right Hand a and b and Left Hand a, from behind on most; both sides on Hard Shell Pack and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Astra-65 works like all the other Astra items.

RIG LIST:

Foodmatic title pose partial white ghost; all other poses behind only; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack.
Hatofowl (Flirty Fantail Pigeon) front only on Dander/Coffin/Jack only.
Hukidesi both sides on HSP only; front only on Dander/Coffin/Jack.
Key-tastic Typer behind only; both sides on Dander/Coffin/Jack.
Master of the Internetverse both sides on all except behind only on Emgnol/Wisp.
Oppa Style! (Opppaaa!) both sides on all except behind only on Emgnol/Wisp.
O-Tea-P white ghost behind; both sides HSP and D/C/J.
Right in the Feels HSP only both sides; front only on D/C/J: (Q A Q) white ghost from behind; both sides HSP & D/C/J.
Ship's Last Stand (Going DOWN with the ship) Front only on HSP & D/C/J only: (Ship's sinking...) white ghost from behind; both sides HSP & D/C/J: (Last Canonfire!) complete front, partial white ghost behind; partial white ghost both sides on HSP only.
Sweetest Petshop (fennec fox & Cake Bunny) behind only HSP only: (Red Panda) front only D/C/J only.
Service Station behind only: both sides on HSP and D/C/J.

Fluffy Treat

now that they fixed green goo and Astra blackness, i'll be editing the front page everywhere there's green goo mentioned, and i'll have to make some tests to see what remains of the items in some cases.
I have no idea how long it'll take, so i'll update again when i've gone through it all.

Fluffy Treat

10th Anniversary Zurg UFO Catcher partial from behind; partial both sides on Hard Shell Pack; complete both sides on Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Fluffy Treat

alrighty, i think i got all the green-goo out of the descriptions. In most cases what happens instead of green goo is some shading of various colors. A couple items work completely now where they used to be green goo, most notably Yemaya's undersea background pose.

Fluffy Treat

10th Anniversary Angelic/Demonic Sky both show wingless and behind only; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack with wings from the front only.

Gaia Anniversary Flashback and (Gaia-Kun) show front only on Humaniods; (Kiki and Coco Love) behind only; both sides on HSP & D/C/J and (Happy 10th) front only on HSP & D/C/J only. Also, the I Am poses on this one do NOT act like humanoids, rather Grunny-types.

Fluffy Treat

Tourist Hat (flat) behind only; both sides on Hard Shell Pack and Dander/Coffin/Jack

Fluffy Treat

Well, i discovered today that a side-effect of clearing up the green goo, many items that showed "white ghost" no longer do so. So once again, i have a large amount of editing to do, which may be ongoing as more items are "fixed".

Fluffy Treat

Song of Amour (Cage) partial, behind only on Emgnol/Wisp; complete on HSP; full front, partial back on Dander/Coffin/Jack

Fluffy Treat

New companions for the Humanoids from the Mecha Neko RIG:

Madoka Majica: Homura, Kyoko, Madoka, Mami, and Sayaka Companions.

and one for everyone:
Madoka Magica: Kyubey (Watching...) shows on both sides.

More may be found, i'll add them when i see them:

Madoka Ultimate (Background) behind only, no wings; on HSP and D/C/J both sides, wings only from front.

Fluffy Treat

HoC: Cataclysmic Landscape behind only; both sides on Hard Shell Pack and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Fluffy Treat

Few items from the RIG. Haven't seen the pet yet, potentially not seen everything yet, but it's a lot already:

Cat Burglar's Treasure (Escape into the Night and Bank Heist!) shading only from the front; complete both sides on Hard Shell Pack and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Cook Note (Ingredients) behind only; not at all on Emgnol or HSP; both sides on Wisp and D/C/J.

Crime Scene behind only on Emgnol/Wisp & (Rainy Alleyway) shading only from the front; both sides complete on HSP and D/C/J.

Killer's Call (Murderous) Humanoids only; behind only on D/C/J.

Murder from the Heart (Floorboards) behind only; not at all on Emgnol or HSP; both sides Wisp and D/C/J.

Mysterious Train Station behind only on Emgnol/Wisp.

Stored Evidence (Bloody Clothes) front only on everyone.

Fluffy Treat

i saw these a couple days ago but i've been too lazybusy to post them:

Shy Gardener (Garden Path) behind only on Emgnol/Wisp

Paramour's Break (A New Beginning...) shading only in front on Emgnol/Wisp and (Knox's Bike) behind only on Emgnol/Wisp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff