Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updated whenever

i find something new 1 100.0% [ 392 ]
Total Votes:[ 392 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Fluffy Treat

new cash shop bundle bonus has a use:

Unwritten Story (Words to Life) behind only on Humanoids, front only HSP, both sides on Dander/Coffin/Jack, not at all on Grunny-types.

Fluffy Treat

Little Submarine--another one from an old RIG i missed somehow--shows only from behind.

Fluffy Treat

there's a boatload of stuff in the new RIG:

Cask of Tamarins behind only, partial on emgnol/wisp; complete on both sides of HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Hanafuda all four poses, behind only on emgnol/wisp except the rail part of (Wisteria)

Marble Bubbles partial in front, full on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Mister Moneybags behind only; both sides on HSP and D/C/J.

Modern Mage as above.

My Friend Pippy behind only, humanoids only.

Questionable Beards

Risky Crusade behind only, no horse; D/C/J add horse only in front. (Toy Soldiers) behind and partial; complete both sides on HSP and D/C/J.

Settlers of Gaia behind only on humanoids, both sides on D/C/J, not at all otherwise.

Space Wreck (Objective in sight)

Wealthiest Player (Raining Money) behind only, both sides on HSP and D/C/J.

Fluffy Treat

Lady Jayne and the Mummy (Desert Tomb) funky green goo in front on Emgnol/Wisp and HSP; otherwise both sides work fine on everyone. Also suitable for use with Rolla. (see second post re invisibility)

Fluffy Treat

Devoted Spica and (Stardust Chemise) partial white ghost, behind only; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Fluffy Treat

old MC i missed before:

Lightning Lash (Charged and Rigid Blade Charged) partial white ghost, behind only; both sides on Hard Shell Pack and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Fluffy Treat

Rejected Olympics 2k12 Chilltimes Cabana works from behind; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack

Fluffy Treat

Lady Jane and the Mummy (To be continued) emgnol/wisp and HSP green goo partial front, complete back; full both sides on all others. Also works with Rolla Driva.

Modus Operandi (mermaid's tail) white ghost behind only; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack

Fluffy Treat

SDPlus #144 Kaede (all of the flames) front only HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack only.

Fluffy Treat

Rejected Olympics 2k12 Beach Babes shows from the front only, and not at all on HSP.

Fluffy Treat

Basic, Camouflage, and Tan Tent Set (Set Up) show from the front only on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack only.

Fluffy Treat

Janey [missing milk carton] shows from behind only on humanoids only; from both sides on Dander/Coffin/Jack; from the front only as partial white ghost on HSP; not at all on others.

Fluffy Treat

Cockatiel Cub front only, HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack only.

Opening Act (Stage-Closed) lights only; (Stage-Open) Lights only front, white ghost fills box except the lights from behind; on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack white ghost both sides. ETA: i'm guessing some of this one will have a bunch of green goo--i tested in the MP where that doesn't show--i'll not buy one until they get a little cheaper...ETA yes, green goo blobs where the light seems to shine on a base avatar.

Fluffy Treat

I dunno how i miss some of these things as they appear, but yah--

K.O. Star (time stop) HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack front only; (za warudo) white ghost behind only, both sides on HSP; Dander/Coffin/Jack show the whole pose front; (steel wind, spirals) partial behind, both sides on HSP, full front on D/C/J.

Fluffy Treat

RIG has a surprisingly large usefulness quota this time:

Demeter Nacht (Flowered Sleeves) partial front only on HSP, also (Aromatherapy) for Dander/Coffin/Jack
Erteszek's Sleep and (Neck Piece) white ghost, behind only, both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack
Fairy Grove (glowing mushrooms) behind only; both sides on D/C/J
Flight of Fancy partial front complete behind [edit] with green goo
Joyful/Romantic/Somber Dreams Air (both poses) partial, both sides. The missing part is white ghost on HSP and D/C/J
Northern Starlight (Crown of Light, Belt of Stars) just the white rectangle, behind only; both sides on HSP, D/C/J
Princess Estelle (Dream Hair) partial behind only, not at all on HSP.
REMemories all 3 behind only on Emgnol/Wisp
Sleepless Awake both sides on Humanoids, behind only on D/C/J. Not at all on others
Sparkleplum Dreams (Sparkly Tutu) white ghost, behind only; both sides on HSP, D/C/J
Witch of Noc (Sinister Veil) white ghost, behind only; both sides on HSP, D/C/J

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces