Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updated whenever

i find something new 1 100.0% [ 391 ]
Total Votes:[ 391 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Fluffy Treat

this month's MC has:

Captain Cobalt (Dark Sea) the part in the front shows from both sides on all IAs.

Fluffy Treat

Added a note to the preamble:

Owlpocalype (you are owl?) is not an I Am item, and it acts just like Catastrophe! (you are cat?) and there's a thread about what works with it HERE

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Wow, thank you so much for this guide! I'm surprised there's not more posts and popularity... you deserve it! Thank you for the help, it's greatly appreciated! *huggers* emotion_kirakira

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Enchanted Meadows also shows the first two poses if you turn (for the Dunny and other 'I am' poses).
Fairy Ring and Fallen King shows complete poses if turned as well. emotion_kirakira

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

For Fallen Wish, Rider pose with the Cathulu 'I am' pose does a BIZARRE effect. It cuts the dragon in half in the front! I was shocked to see that! xd
I don't know if it would apply to other 'I am' poses.

Fluffy Treat

jk desu
Enchanted Meadows also shows the first two poses if you turn (for the Dunny and other 'I am' poses).
Fairy Ring and Fallen King shows complete poses if turned as well. emotion_kirakira

yah, everything that works from both sides is in that first section--if it says something like, "partial from the front" but it's in the "both sides" section, that means it's complete from behind.

Fluffy Treat

jk desu
For Fallen Wish, Rider pose with the Cathulu 'I am' pose does a BIZARRE effect. It cuts the dragon in half in the front! I was shocked to see that! xd

I completely forgot that one, LOL. Does it from both sides for most IAs and from behind on Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Creamy Filling
jk desu

yah, everything that works from both sides is in that first section--if it says something like, "partial from the front" but it's in the "both sides" section, that means it's complete from behind.
Ah gotcha!
I would love to help one of these days by providing you pics of what it looks like and completing your guide to make it really strong. heart

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Creamy Filling
jk desu

I completely forgot that one, LOL. Does it from both sides for most IAs and from behind on Dander/Coffin/Jack.
Yeah, I was like oh... weird! I wonder how that even WORKS...? xd

Fluffy Treat

Guang the Golden Qilin front only on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Reminder: The title of the item alone means first pose.

ETA--also, for Dander/Coffin/Jack:
Lotus of the Emperor (Imperial lantern)

Fluffy Treat

Jegudiel's Wings have been crafted, and both wings show from behind, except not at all on HSP.

ETA also Michael's Wings, but only the left one shows on all 3 poses.

Cutie-Pie

my favorite thread <3

Fluffy Treat

Timmy (To the top!) from behind; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

(Journey Timmy) works on Humanoids only.

Fluffy Treat

heh, found this today:

Imperial Throne shows from both sides.

funny, that's been around for a while--maybe i just confused it for Royal Throne, which i had on the list already...

Fluffy Treat

I have to make a big addition/correction after visiting a thread called Background Items Catalogue:

some things on my list will be moved from "behind only" to "both sides" but with the caption, behind only on emgnol and wisp. Other things will be added:

Cozy Holiday Tree (--Room) behind only emgnol/wisp and both (tree) poses front only emgnol
George's Pipe (Safe for now) behind only on emgnol/wsip; Humanoids show both (Zombie) poses
Ghoul's Acre/End behind onlyl emgnol/wisp; small part of (Shallow Grave) front only on HSP and behind only on Dander/Coffin/Jack
Grace of Aphrodite (Allure) front only; HSP not at all; (Scent of Love) behind only; both sides on HSP. Both show both sides on Dander/Coffin/Jack
HARMony (take me home) behind only, both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack
Koi (Serene Pond) behind only, both sided on HSP, Dander/Coffin/Jack
Memetically Speaking, add all poses for HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack but the glasses don't show
Mountain of Presents front only not at all on HSP
Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires (Countess's room) behind only on emgnol/wisp
Nihonzaru (Onsen) behind only emgnol/wisp
Overgrown City behind only on emgnol/wisp
Overgrown Ruins behind only emgnol/wisp; part of (Ruins) front Dander/Coffin/Jack
Prize Collection '10 (Neon Core 2) behind only on emgnol/wisp
Red Riding Hood (Forest Path) behind only; both sides on HSP, Dander/Cofifn/Jack
Royal Marines (Coral Bank)
Royal Wizard (Magic Chamber) behind only, both sides HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas