Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updated whenever

i find something new 1 100.0% [ 392 ]
Total Votes:[ 392 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Fluffy Treat

quite a haul in this RIG:

Buried Treasure and (Found Scroll, Found Potion) white ghost from behind on Grunny types; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack
Cheerful Conjurer just like above
Dragon Knight from behind on Humanoids and Dander/Coffin/Jack.
Enchantress of the East (Staff) just like the other white ghost ones
Epic Journey (all poses) from behind on Grunnies; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack
Game of PWNS shows partially from the front on Grunnies and HSP (WINTER IS COMING) shows on HSP and from the front on Dander/Coffin/Jack
Health Down and (Red Zone) both sides on all types; (LEET Damage) white ghost like the other white ghosts
Nerd Swag (Game Table and Imaginaaaation) front only only on Dander/Coffin/Jack
Palalaladin (Electrifying Music) front only only on Dander/Coffin/Jack
Scenic Quests all poses both sides except emgnol and wisp only parts of the fronts of 1&4
Shadow Walker (Halo) white ghost from behind; HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack show the whole image from the front
Stellar Stats all poses both sides

Fluffy Treat

Seven Years Bad Luck shows only the cracks from both sides. They don't show in the changing room, so it's kind of a hidden pose. Arms have to be down, and avatar has to be facing like it is in the header.

Fluffy Treat

Found another white ghost item:

Deluxe Witch's Cauldron shows white ghost from behind; both sides on HSP; cauldron is complete from the front on Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Fluffy Treat

added In the Rukh to backgrounds that work with Rolla Rolla (see the second post on the first page)

Fluffy Treat

New sponsor RIG has 2 useful poses:

FMAB Seven Sins (Pride's Shadows) partial, from behind; on HSP partial front and back; Dander/Coffin/Jack shows the whole pose in front and part from behind.

For Humanoids only, the companion FMAB Ling Yao (Ran Fan)

Fluffy Treat

Here's one i missed somehow from Hell Prison:
Rhogog front only on everything, except on HSP not at all.

Fluffy Treat

new Cash Shop bundle brings us:

Enchanted Meadows (both backgrounds) On HSP the fronts are messed up; Dander/Coffin/Jack show all four poses.

Fluffy Treat

Added something i forgot about until i played with it again today:

Voracious Fog (Heavy Burden--partial and all gooey; Foreboding Wings--gooey) all from behind only.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Thanks for making this, I'll have to try some of it out smile

I love wearing things with the Vampire's Coffin - you can make it chained shut, get tentacles coming out of it or set it on fire. It's an endless source of amusement.

Fluffy Treat

Garnet Cordial works just like Beryl Remedy. If there are any other similar potions, they probably all work the same way.

Fluffy Treat

Cash Shop Bundle:

Aamira the Wanderer and (Enchanted Rug) white ghost floor shadow only from behind only: HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack both sides.

Malicious Vizier (Cave of Forgotten Wonders BG) from behind only.

Mari the Djinn (Floatin' behind you, Leanin' on you, and Captured) only for Humanoids.

Fluffy Treat

Forgot to put this in the list, rediscovered it today:

MSXXX-01W Gunguy (Wing Thrusters) behind only

Fluffy Treat

Another one i didn't check thoroughly enough when it was released:

S-Pop Club: Taja works from both sides

there's some other drum kits in other items, and i forgot whether any of them work...or even the item names.

Fluffy Treat

This RIG has an unfortunate paucity of useful items:

Combat Sound (Siren Pack) from behind on everything

Derelict Cityscapes has some interesting results: All poses except (Pop Star Stage) show from behind on Grunny and Humanoid types; On HSP, (Pop Star Stage) shows from the front and the others all show from both sides; Dander/Coffin/Jack are similar, but they also show the audience part of (Pop Star Stage) from behind.

Jacoby the Roach shows from both sides on HSP and front only on Dander/Coffin/Jack

Punk Raven (Eye Tattoo) front only on SHP and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

ALSO there is an I Am pose on Puck the Pug (which is a Grunny type), and the title pose shows from the front on Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Fluffy Treat

Owlpocalypse (you are owl?) dies some interesting things:

On Grunny types, it shows only from behind, as grey with some darker details where the winglets are, and leaves the IA complete. On HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack, both sides show the same way, except because the coffin eclipses it, there's only a dark outline on the coffin. Also, using some backgrounds with other IA's will reduce it to an outline. Humanoids are unaffected from the front, but act just like an avatar with no IA from behind, ie reduced to whatever is within the outline.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff