Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updated whenever

i find something new 1 100.0% [ 392 ]
Total Votes:[ 392 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Fluffy Treat

New CS bundle has a couple semi-useful items:

Rabbot Brigade title pose only from the front, only on Dander/Coffin/Jack, and (bunny go boom, black rabbot and silver rabbot) behind only, only on Hard Shell Pack.

Fluffy Treat

Jumbo Easter Basket behind only; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Fluffy Treat

Hellish Envoy's title pose shows from the front only on Dander/Coffin/Jack only; (segments of the beast) shows the right wing only from behind only, not at all on Hard Shell Pack.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
How do I get backgrounds and such to show up when I use "I am" poses?
So far, every "I am" pose that I've tried makes everything else I equip disappear completely.
All I ever end up with is the "I am" pose, and a completely white and boring background.

Fluffy Treat

Lazuli Kitten
So far, every "I am" pose that I've tried makes everything else I equip disappear completely.
All I ever end up with is the "I am" pose, and a completely white and boring background.

may depend on which I Am pose you are using. Sushi Error, Meatball Fight, and Mini-Ufo don't ever show anything. Otherwise, most I Am items only show most backgrounds from behind--turn around and you can see it. The first few paragraphs of the first page explain a little more about the types of I Am items, and the usable item lists are separated into things that show depending on which way you face for each type of I Am.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Creamy Filling
Lazuli Kitten

may depend on which I Am pose you are using. Sushi Error, Meatball Fight, and Mini-Ufo don't ever show anything. Otherwise, most I Am items only show most backgrounds from behind--turn around and you can see it. The first few paragraphs of the first page explain a little more about the types of I Am items, and the usable item lists are separated into things that show depending on which way you face for each type of I Am.

Thank you. >^,^<
I read the first few posts, but there was so much, I was lost.

Fluffy Treat

This month's RIG is particularly useless. The pet hasn't been found yet, but they usually don't do anything useful aside from having an I Am pose. Maybe there are a couple other undiscovered items, but so far only one item works:

Red Leather Scotch (Have a Seat) partial front only, not at all on Emgnol/Wisp, and full front on Dander/Coffin/Jack.

Fluffy Treat

Cafe Miam (cafe exterior) shows on both sides except behind only on Emgnol/Wisp; (Tarkie...) Dander/Coffin/Jack only, front only.

Fluffy Treat

Pixie Queen (Ray of Light Wings) behind only, not at all on Hard Shell Pack/Wisp [one of those rare occasions] and also the title pose shows front only on Dander/Coffin/Jack only.

Fluffy Treat

Cafe Miam (cafe counter) partial front; complete on Hard Shell Pack and Dander/Coffin/Jack.

The I Am pose is a Grunny type, latter varient, like almost all the animals since Ace Meow.

Fluffy Treat

Pride of Hera (Shoulder Perch) behind only on everyone but not at all on Hard Shell Pack

(saw this on an avatar named Thallo Eyein)

Fluffy Treat

RIG STUFF!!!!

Anthozoa (Coral Reef) behind only on Emgnol/Wisp
Bottled Sea (Ship in a Bottle, Seashells and Colored Sand) behind only on Hard Shell Pack only
Seas Conquer (Arm Bands) just the ribbon, behind only on all
Ship Interiors (all poses) behind only; both sides on HSP and Dander/Coffin/Jack
Sky Rouge (Sailor Tattoo) behind only on Emgnol/Wisp
Underwater Vivarium title pose, both sides on all, very little shows and (Coral) front only, D/C/J only.

That's it so far, i think everything's been found already, but if there's more i'll post when i find out.

Fluffy Treat

well, there is another one, the rare pet itself:

Olly the Otter title pose shows front only on everyone and (asleep) front only on Dander/Coffin/Jack only.

Fluffy Treat

Fluttering Moth (wings) behind only on everyone except not at all on Hard Shell Pack.

Fluffy Treat

Dark Heart (Desmona's Lair) both sides on all but Hard Shell Pack, which shows only the shading from the front.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff