+1 1 100.0% [ 3582 ]
Total Votes:[ 3582 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Beloved Kitten

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Big Tipper 100
crying been gone some months. Came back and everything is balls up. I took a look at how many Gaians are online, and it seems to have dropped considerably. Last night, I went into a Tile Game room, and found most of the other rooms empty.

Less people, huge inflation, and even with what was once a fat pocket, I still can't afford to buy some lovely art. It's ridiculous. And sad.

Tactical Superhero

Bless this post.

In a relationship with Channing Tatums Abs

Tipsy Elder

9,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nice explanation!
Thanks for the information in this thread's first post. heart

I am so annoyed of Gaias inflation and will probably just leave for another year to see if it's better then. Got more things in live to do than selling and earning gold 24/7 as I won't buy cash. sweatdrop

Unbeatable Lunatic

this post heart

Dapper Vampire

This is so informative (and very depressing, ugh ;__; )

Fashionable Hunter

Yeah, I haven't been on in awhile and I thought the marketplace were glitching or something (apparently not!) so thank you!
This has explained so much to me about generatos, thank you x.x

Feral Friend

I'm one of those who came back and found the economy in shambles. These first posts and some of the replies were very helpful when I had no idea what had happened, thanks much.

Destitute Darling

10,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I've been on hiatus since February. I came back for the first time since then today and saw an item that used to hover around 1-2k for a very long time turn into 600k. gonk Thank you so much for this post! Things were kind of bad a few months back...but nothing like this.
haha you idiots screwed up your economy. nice programming. #gaiablows

Dangerous Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well, that explains things... I just returned today for the first time in a year. My jaw dropped when I saw the prices!!! Hnng. Thank you for the well thought out and researched explanation. Great work.

Fuzzy Pants

5,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thank you very much for posting this, and thanks for others who asked questions!

I saw an article on KYM on Gaia's inflation and I had to check it myself immediately. I probably haven't been here for a year or so, so I was really surprised to find so much gold in Daily Chance and see the marketplace prices go so high.

Since I've never bought any GC (because I'm a cheap b*****d and don't really use the pay-to-win options in otherwise free games/sites) I guess it's good to see the gold shops' prices be the same as before. Too bad they don't have much new items.

Let's all hope and work so that we could cause some deflation and make Gaia a better place for everyone again, especially people who don't want to spend any real money on here. c:

Liberal Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
Haven't been on for a couple of years so this really took me by surprise. I really think Gaia has turned into Wall Street which deeply saddens me.

Clever Goat

I love this thread.
It's very well written and very informative.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff