Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 3582 ]
Total Votes:[ 3582 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 > >>

Sparkly Explorer

This thread is great. I've not left Gaia and have been on the upside with everything going on, but I have subscribed to it just to be able to link people easier to it when they do come back with lots of confusion and questions! Thanks for making it!

Dapper Detective

As a returnee, thank you very much!

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
heart Thank you for posting this. You do a great service to the entire community! heart

Questionable Lunatic

Thank you for this thread. I just came back from an 8 month hiatus and was dumbfounded.
This is just absolutely ridiculous.

Zero Omega's Princess

Sweet Lunatic

Best thread ever.
Thank you.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

so i take it i came back at the wrong time?

Tipsy Genius

Ma Ajmala
so i take it i came back at the wrong time?

Not at all! If you came back today, you'll have the chance to see the site finally (and openly) listen to its users after a year of questionable changes. The inflation is still pretty bad, but prices are slowly but steadily starting to deflate. It's just a transitional period--if the positive changes keep happening like they have since last week, you came back at the best possible time. The community is happy and the staff is seemingly making user satisfaction a priority again.

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100

Conservative Citizen

Well that was informative to come back to. Think I'll go back to my hiatus now. What a waste. rolleyes

Ghost Buster

28,850 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Finally! A person who believes in logic! I've seen way too many people complain and moan and groan over the issues and the petitions that made no sense. I support this thread good sir!
And I've seen a lot of prices go back down to normal and reasonable levels while trying to sell my items. The competition in the Marketplace is becoming very much realistic in levels of gold prices for the items, almost within 24 hours of me putting up something for sale at the current lowest possible price. And I've seen items that originally sold for 4 bil turn to 900 mil. It's crazy how much things are looking back to normal.
And I've never done a hiatus to Gaia within the time of the gold generators. I admit, they were useful, but they were hurting many. And with the Daily Chance becoming more profitable for all, the next thing Gaia should do is do the same thing on zOMG. People will then actually love to play zOMG more often from how much gold they get in return. I know a lot of people almost play zOMG religiously for the gold. The increase shouldn't be much, but enough to make it feel useful to go on there.

Timely Gawker

Much appreciated. Now I can go back to my normal life knowing that the inflation was simply because the system was mucked up by some ill-thought out idea.

I mean really, "Gold Generators"? Back in the day (god that makes me sound old), we had to get the items we wanted through time and effort spent on Gaia. There really was no other way. And maybe if you had a really good friend, you could share an item by trading it back and forth. These GGs were unthinkable back then, ha ha.

But seriously, thank for clearing that up. 3nodding

Timid Fairy

This was a useful read. Thank you so much for posting it.

Noob

Man thanks for this, I was really wondering what the hell was going on. All I've ever really used gaia for the last few years was to draw free art so it didn't quite affect me, but I definitely noticed some crazy a** inflation lol

barredowl's Other Half

Timid Phantom

There was an announcement that they're going to be using gold generators again, but "modified." lol

Wicked Darling

Great thread thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas