Welcome to Gaia! ::

Btw, is there a way I can get the whitelist code for pink daffodils? I usually buy them off the MP, but they're too little in quantity and a lot more expensive, so I'd rather get them in Towns if I can.

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Terepanda
Btw, is there a way I can get the whitelist code for pink daffodils? I usually buy them off the MP, but they're too little in quantity and a lot more expensive, so I'd rather get them in Towns if I can.

Here are the whitelist codes for the daffodils:

@@gaiaonline.com/images/towns/002/npc/flowers/daffodil_1.swf
Pink Daffodil

@@gaiaonline.com/images/towns/002/npc/flowers/daffodil_2.swf
Yellow Daffodil

@@gaiaonline.com/images/towns/002/npc/flowers/daffodil_3.swf
Blue Daffodil

Brainy Humorist

I found out that blue things come out more in the "night time" Gaia. Dunno if this is true for the rest of you.

NEET1337
I found out that blue things come out more in the "night time" Gaia. Dunno if this is true for the rest of you.

The rates items appear at tend to change with the time of day. Day seems to have the most yellow items, night has blue, and dawn/dusk has red (which probably explains why red bugs seem to be worth a lot more now).

Brainy Humorist

Kangit
NEET1337

The rates items appear at tend to change with the time of day. Day seems to have the most yellow items, night has blue, and dawn/dusk has red (which probably explains why red bugs seem to be worth a lot more now).

If it's not too much to ask, can you add this to the tips part of the first post?
And add in the other codes too. I think others will appreciate it.
You Are My LIFESAVER! <3

NEET1337
Kangit
NEET1337

If it's not too much to ask, can you add this to the tips part of the first post?
And add in the other codes too. I think others will appreciate it.
You Are My LIFESAVER! <3

I was planning to update the codes section later to add more codes when I have more time.

OG Loiterer

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Is it okay that I used some of this for a guild post? I've given you full credit.

Toxic x GU
Is it okay that I used some of this for a guild post? I've given you full credit.

Yeah, that's fine. I'm just trying to make it easier to make gold without buying gold generators. cat_razz

OG Loiterer

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kangit
Toxic x GU

Yeah, that's fine. I'm just trying to make it easier to make gold without buying gold generators. cat_razz

Okay, thanks. biggrin

Angelic Cat

10,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Just want to endorse this, this is legit, using this adblock to block all bugs, I got my first monarch EVER. ONE STEP TOWARDS MY BACKWING QUEST!! scream

AHEM. But yeah, this is legit!!!!

Angelic Cat

10,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
And to clarify: (as some threads say one thing, some say another) I did indeed catch the Great Monarch in DAYTIME. This was before the sunrise/sunset. So they ARE catchable in DAYTIME. Dunno if they are ALSO In sunrise/sunset, but daytime is the larger timeslot, and that's when I got one

Sundancer Bramblepath
Just want to endorse this, this is legit, using this adblock to block all bugs, I got my first monarch EVER. ONE STEP TOWARDS MY BACKWING QUEST!! scream

And to clarify: (as some threads say one thing, some say another) I did indeed catch the Great Monarch in DAYTIME. This was before the sunrise/sunset. So they ARE catchable in DAYTIME. Dunno if they are ALSO In sunrise/sunset, but daytime is the larger timeslot, and that's when I got one

Thank you. cat_3nodding

Although unless there's a weird glitch that somehow detects that a certain type of bug has been blocked, and decides to replace it with whatever bugs are available (which would be way too easy to abuse), I don't think it would increase your odds of encountering a rare one. It should just make them stand out more (and you won't mix them up with a common one) because you know you blocked all the common versions.

I've heard from maybe 4 or 5 different sources that they found a Great Monarch during the daytime, but nothing from any other times, so either they're even more rare during dawn, dusk, and night, or they're strictly daytime-specific.

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kangit
Sundancer Bramblepath

Thank you. cat_3nodding

Although unless there's a weird glitch that somehow detects that a certain type of bug has been blocked, and decides to replace it with whatever bugs are available (which would be way too easy to abuse), I don't think it would increase your odds of encountering a rare one. It should just make them stand out more (and you won't mix them up with a common one) because you know you blocked all the common versions.

I've heard from maybe 4 or 5 different sources that they found a Great Monarch during the daytime, but nothing from any other times, so either they're even more rare during dawn, dusk, and night, or they're strictly daytime-specific.

(same account as that, just this is human avi)
Yeah, but I can go through rooms a LOT quicker with everything blocked, go through more rooms in less time, so in the end greater chance of encountering one in a set amount of time.

I had done a lot of research on great monarchs, and one thread said "dawn/dusk" hence I was really confused, wasn't sure. Makes me happier to know it's daytime though, makes it easier.

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-
Kangit
Sundancer Bramblepath

Thank you. cat_3nodding

Yeah, but I can go through rooms a LOT quicker with everything blocked, go through more rooms in less time, so in the end greater chance of encountering one in a set amount of time.

I had done a lot of research on great monarchs, and one thread said "dawn/dusk" hence I was really confused, wasn't sure. Makes me happier to know it's daytime though, makes it easier.

Good point. It would mainly only be faster if you're also collecting non-bug items while you're in there. cat_razz If you were skipping over everything to just look for rare bugs, I don't know if it would make any difference.

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kangit
-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-
Kangit
Sundancer Bramblepath

Thank you. cat_3nodding

Good point. It would mainly only be faster if you're also collecting non-bug items while you're in there. cat_razz If you were skipping over everything to just look for rare bugs, I don't know if it would make any difference.

I pick up old crumpled newspaper and carnations as well, so that going through the rooms isn't pointless. So also save time on not looking hard for them through the other stuff, as the other stuff is blocked. Saved time means a lot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff