*Waves a flag* Go Peru! n.n;
0_o please don't, i don't know why there are so few
Mikle
Rikku~Shinra
Mikle
Spain and chile have many users, and well... Peru has 2

You could always stand outside the Office of an internet provider with a shotgun yelling "Gaia, Get your Gaia Right Here!*bang bang*"
Nightblade
You could always stand outside the Office of an internet provider with a shotgun yelling "Gaia, Get your Gaia Right Here!*bang bang*"

eek
Nightblade
Mikle
Rikku~Shinra
Mikle
Spain and chile have many users, and well... Peru has 2

people just don't care, a bunch of my friends know... but they just don't care.
Even my freakish anime friends (they have this weird tv show 0o) don't care, and i've posted it on the university forums, but nobody checks those.

Elder

Nightblade

Hey! That's how I found Gaia! biggrin I still have the shrapnel wound to prove it! xd

*kidding, of course* whee

I'm heading away for now... If there's anything I need to do, PM me or some such... I'll be back later. ninja
Well we got a bit off topic, didn't we?
xD

Ray's making a script, not sure how it's going.
I like this idea!
Cound me in, even do i can't do anything to help you sweatdrop
Zaeyde
Well we got a bit off topic, didn't we?
xD

Ray's making a script, not sure how it's going.

sweatdrop Only a bit n.n! Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it! n.n I'll jump off a cliff if necessary... Wait... I'll only do that to see Metallica o__o ....Anyway!
P.S. I would help but I dont have any resources to really offer you....
Zaeyde
Tutsumi
I think we should also have outer area places such as the Bahamas

*Lives in Bahamas*

O' course. We're not all in the US, you know. Some people live in Nebraska. Oh wait. Never mind. [/attempted joke]
you do realize Mizu will crucify you when she reads that, right?
I'll help if I can. I have no idea how to though.

Anyway, how do you prevent people from posting crap locations?

ie:

State: BUm_H0le
Town: ********

The only way I can see to prevent that is to have everything from a selectable list. Unfortunately, that means that you need to get every country and every state and province and territory and city in the world coded into this thing and that would take forever.

Anyway, don't listen to my pessismistic ramblings. I wasn't around for the first one so I've only seen it in the memorable threads forum. It looked cool though and I hope this one turns out great also.
About the spam:
We would moniter it and delete the s**t posts.

Locations:
Well if we have enough people it might only take about a few weeks.
Heh, You can only select some countries, not any you like. Countries available (for now) are at http://200.114.202.152/cute/countries.html
Then, posts containing some words, like ********, s**t , a**, anf all variants( Like ******** will be treated as ********) will not be allowed to submit, or will be filtered out.

Jo's Spouse

Assimilated Hunter

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Tutsumi
I'll do what I can to help. Just tell me what to do ^^

Places other than US

Mexico
Bahamas
Sweden
Germany
Australia
Britan
Canada (South Park is going to kill me)
Peru

BOO!

You left out the Netherlands. I live in Woerden. ninja which is the plural Dutch word for drake. (which is a male duck XD)
Rayquazza
Heh, You can only select some countries, not any you like. Countries available (for now) are at http://200.114.202.152/cute/countries.html
Then, posts containing some words, like ********, s**t , a**, anf all variants( Like ******** will be treated as ********) will not be allowed to submit, or will be filtered out.
Oooo... It's even a Gaia style drop-down list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff