Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage

Shirlox
        First off, LOVE THIS THREAD.

Secondly, I don't know if you're already working on adding these items, but just in case...

Item Name: Acteon's Curse / Chuchip's Curse
        Marketplace Link: Acteon / Chuchip
        What Category: Cash Shop, RIG, & Verge

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

iKiin
Shirlox
        First off, LOVE THIS THREAD.

Secondly, I don't know if you're already working on adding these items, but just in case...

Item Name: Acteon's Curse / Chuchip's Curse
        Marketplace Link: Acteon / Chuchip
        What Category: Cash Shop, RIG, & Verge

Yep, I know of the items. The thread hasn't been updated since they came out. I am however just far too lazy/busy with other things to get this updated. I'll probably get the newest items added since my last update tomorrow or Sunday.

Kindly Gaian

You lazy bum.
        *Pat pat*
        And yes, I think spoiler tags might be a good idea.

Even more so, and I'm sure this'll take up even more of your time, so it's only a suggestion,
        I've gone through other guides, and some go as far as sub-dividing items into categories.
        E.g. eyes, wings, tops, bottoms, etc.
        It might help to make the first page look more organized 3nodding

Aya und Wolf's Husband

Abomination

holy hell, how have i not heard about this list until now
this is fantastic
* Q *

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Scit
        You lazy bum.
        *Pat pat*

Even more so, and I'm sure this'll take up even more of your time, so it's only a suggestion,
        I've gone through other guides, and some go as far as sub-dividing items into categories.

Well now you have me spoiling surprises, because that's what's next for me to do with the cash shop/verge/CI/etc post. They're essentially the same category so I was going to start organizing them in mouths, wings, eyes, etc.

Kindly Gaian

Shirlox
Scit
        You lazy bum.
        *Pat pat*

Well now you have me spoiling surprises, because that's what's next for me to do with the cash shop/verge/CI/etc post. They're essentially the same category so I was going to start organizing them in mouths, wings, eyes, etc.
        Whoops redface
        I'm sure it'll look great heart
hey i cant seem to work out what the item is that can be found in blast from the past, the blood spatter one

Relinquished to hell is wearing it

many thanks

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

So what I thought would just take 2 hours at most tops, instead took 5 hours.

I have completely organized the chaos that was the CS/Verge/etc post and added spoilers to every other post with items in it as well. This is all on top of adding all the new items in the past month (29 btw, almost 1 new blood item for each day I wasn't updating because the artists were secretly torturing me, I just know it).

Anywho, enjoy.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
*O* lovely thread

//subscribed

Kindly Gaian

Shirlox
        Great work 3nodding

... I don't suppose you'd want another suggestion that'll be even more work? lol

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Scit
Shirlox
        Great work 3nodding

... I don't suppose you'd want another suggestion that'll be even more work? lol
Accepting all suggestions.

I'm also looking for any more specific categories I should add into the organized post. I'm thinking clothing should be one. Maybe hair too (however there aren't too many bloody hair items).

Kindly Gaian

Shirlox

I'm also looking for any more specific categories I should add into the organized post. I'm thinking clothing should be one. Maybe hair too (however there aren't too many bloody hair items).
        Alphabetize everything!
        (except recolours, which could just be listed under the original)

One problem with further sub-categorizing might be that multi-pose items can be part of multiple categories.
        I think the 'Monster-sized monster' guide person went as far as categorizing individual poses. Which is pretty crazy lol

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Scit
Shirlox

Alphabetize everything!
        (except recolours, which could just be listed under the original)

One problem with further sub-categorizing might be that multi-pose items can be part of multiple categories.
        I think the 'Monster-sized monster' guide person went as far as categorizing individual poses. Which is pretty crazy lol

My categorization was based on poses. Take Ominous Black Bird, it's only in the Companions category because of it's pose next to you covered in blood. However it has a Wings pose, but they're not covered in blood. The pose has to have blood involved for me to categorize it into a category.

Personally for Alphabetizing it, that's something I don't care too much for. I don't see it as a priority with lists myself. Unless someone wants to go and alphabetize each post and category for me so I can go and just change it myself, I probably would never do that. sweatdrop

Myin's Waifu

Meme

Shirlox

Hey Shirlox you forgot this item!
Item Name: Obsessive Adoration
Marketplace Link: User Image
What Category: Cash Shop: Splatter/Smears

emotion_kirakira

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Oh right, forgot to mention an update to this as well. I'm going to actually attempt to update everyday so I don't get bogged down adding another 30 items. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff