Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/24 - Fallout Pilferer has been added to the category of Body Mods under the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/26 - On Friday, 10/24, L'histoire de Mephiste evolved adding a new face mod that is crying blood. It has been added to the Evolving Items post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

This is a fun update, not because a really nice, new fancy blood item came out and I'm in a corner seeing what to sell to buy it. No, I'm happy to announce that the guide finally has a proper look to it. I had been lazy and putting off finding someone to commission and make a new layout for the thread but finally did it. What I got was something I was not expecting, it was beyond what I had thoughts of would be a nice new look to the thread.

So anywho, the thread has an amazing layout now (big thanks go out to Silvery Heaven who did all the work).

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/27 - Remember how less than an hour ago I said I wasn't in a corner looking to sell things to get an item? Haha that changed fast. Werewolf Strut has been added to the categories of Body Mods and Accessories in the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/28 - A ton of new bundles has brought us 5 new blood items. My suspicions of the artists colluding to torment me with new blood items this month is pretty much confirmed now.

Today we add the Mournful Yowl to the Monthly Collectibles post. Ghastly Nurse to the Head Items category of the Cash Shop post. Secret Character H to the Splatter/Smears category of Cash Shop Pt. 2 post. Vic's Fiend has been added to the Wounds category of the Cash Shop post. Last of these 5 new bundle items is Sinless Bloody Hands which will be added to the following categories of both Cash Shop posts; Head Items, Companions, Accessories, and Body Mods.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/29 - Fallout Trickster has been added to the Body Mods category of the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/30 - Bloody Fighter has been added to the categories of Head Items, Body Mods, and Accessories under both the Cash Shop posts. Lovely Pumpkin Lucie has been added to the Evolving Items post. Astra: Bloodstained Jack O' Lantern Head has been added to the Head Items category of the Cash Shop post.

Because I don't pay attention to the new Tier rewards for Gaia Cash purchasers, I'm slow to add items that are blood in them to the list cause I don't know they exist. So, Bloody Horned Ghost Sheet, Bloody Pumpkin Ghost Sheet, and Bloody Burdened Ghost Sheet have all been added to the Accessories category of the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

This guide is so handy!
Thank you.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/31 - Fallout Rustler has been added to the Body Mods category of the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post. [Animal] Sharky March has been added to the [Animal] Items post. Chuu Costume Contest and [Animal] Chuu Costume Contest have both been added to the Free Grant Items post.

Happy Halloween everyone.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

11/05 - Haven't been doing daily updates do to school, but catching up now. 3nodding

Astra: Creepy House has been added to the Backgrounds category of the Cash Shop post (please note this item only has blood in it when you activate the moving Astra pose). Lightning Clan Ninja Band has been added to the Head Items of the Cash Shop post. Secret Character L and Secret Character S have both been added to the Splatter/Smears category of the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

11/9 - We have some black blood updates.

L'Nouvelle de Mephiste has been added to the Evolving Items post. Abrasive Tattle Tale has been added under the Backgrounds category of the Cash Shop post.

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
I'm so happy to have found this list...but I'm now even sadder than I was before. I was hoping to find a recolor of Happy End that has white arms. the black arms won't work for my bloody white avi. cat_crying cat_crying cat_crying

but I will bookmark it for future reference if I start a bloody black avi I need to find parts for. cat_3nodding

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Bless this thread.

Up you go.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

gum disease
Bless this thread.

Up you go.
No don't, I feel bad I haven't updated it in over a month. crying

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Shirlox