Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Labtech

Aaahh, thank you for making this thread. I always wanted one to appear emotion_kirakira Happy me is happy.

Also, is Rural Sheriff on that? It has nice bloody pants.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Shayochism
Aaahh, thank you for making this thread. I always wanted one to appear emotion_kirakira Happy me is happy.

Also, is Rural Sheriff on that? It has nice bloody pants.
Rural Sheriff is in the post that is specifically dedicated to the Walking Dead RIG. ninja

Also daily update is on the way.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/11 - Ambush of the Rolangs has been added to the Cash Shop post under the category Companions. Wary Fascination and Wary Interest have been added the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post under the categories of Body Mods & Accessories. Formidable Instruments has been added to the Monthly Collectibles post. Estranged Sister has been added to the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post under the categories Splatter/Smears and Accessories. Cobalt Mourning Groom has been added to the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post under the Accessories category. Crestfallen Opera Singer has been added to the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post under the Splatter/Smears category.

I was unaware that Forlorn Opera Singer was a blood item, it has now been added to the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post under the Splatter/Smears category as well.

10/12 - Portrait of a Bloody Hare and Portrait of a Bloody Deer have both been added to both Cash Shop posts under the categories of Backgrounds, Head Items, Body Mods, and Accessories. Fallout Vulture has been added to the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post under the category Body Mods.

Swashbuckling Sentai

This is a great guide. xD

If only more blood spatter items would play nice together

Sleeping User's Comrade

Sparkly Marshmallow

35,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
Thanks for this awesome guide! emotion_hug

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Amon Larethian
This is a great guide. xD

If only more blood spatter items would play nice together
You. You get me.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/14 - Fallout Scrounge has been added to the Cash Shop Pt. 2 under the category of Body Mods.

10/15 - Bloody Knife in the Head & [Animal] Bloody Knife in the Head have been added to the Gold Shop post. The [Animal] version has additionally been added to the [Animal] Items post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/16 - Pounce of the Rolangs and Mark of Destiny have been added to the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post. Pounce of the Rolangs has gone to the category of Companions while Mark of Destiny was put under Body Mods.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/17 - Vic's Abomination has been add to the Cash Shop post under the category Wounds. [Animal] Vic's Abomination has been added to the [Animal] Items post. Astra: Grisly Footprints, Astra: Grisly Pawprints, and Astra: Grisly Shoeprints have been added to the Accessories category of the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Fun fact, this now makes 30 33 new blood items this October so far, tying August's high amount of blood with another 14 whole days for more (yay... gonk ).

Friend

Found this gem while paging through the marketplace: Darwin's Honorable Mention

Do you have it already, and does it qualify? c:

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/18 - Rude Tattle Tale has been added to the Backgrounds category of the Cash Shop post. Fallout Forager has been added to the Body Mods category under the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/19 - Fragments of You has been added to the Evolving Items post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/20 - Jack-o-lantern Strut has been added to the category of Accessories under the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

No idea when it came out, but stumbled upon Mark of Fate. It has been added to the Body Mods under the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/21 - Bloody Godina was added into the Head Items category of the Cash Shop post and to the Eye/Mouth Mods category of the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

10/22 - Fallout Ripper has been added to the category Body Mods under the Cash Shop Pt. 2 post. I have no idea when Fallout Ravager came out in-between today 10/18 however I have added it to the same category of the same post as Ripper. Surly Tattle Tale has been added to the Backgrounds category of the Cash Shop post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff