Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Scit
Shirlox
[HEAVY BREATHING]

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Due to the recent releases of all these freaking blood items, I got my butt in gear and as far as I know, have all the blood items I could find up on the list - AKA finally updated.

Fashionable Browser

Quite the list you got there o:

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Whispering Embers
Well since I updated it last night I have 3 more items to add to it. I'm just being really lazy. Thank you though. heart

Fashionable Browser

Shirlox
Whispering Embers
Well since I updated it last night I have 3 more items to add to it. I'm just being really lazy. Thank you though. heart
You're welcome c:
Don't blame you though. Gaia is getting an influx of bloody themed items

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
EXCUSE ME

Game items aren't made through formulas, they're made by using recipes.

Wut a noob. talk2hand

Fluffy Hellraiser

Shirlox

Hey Shirlox you forgot this item!
Item Name: [Animal] Black Blood Angelic Halo (Animal) AND [Animal] Bloody Angelic Halo (Animal)
Marketplace Link: Black blood II Bloody angelic
What Category: [Animal]

Hope this helped! I like your list :3

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

I'm currently travelling and unable to update thru my phone. When I have access to my laptop tomorrow I'll more than likely get off my butt to update the thread.

Bear

Thanks for the guide. It helped me a lot completing a guide of my own. Thanks a bunch~

Loyal Gaian

20,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
what item is it the makes your eyes bleed? and it actually drips blood? help

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

I've completely updated the thread to all blood items I could find in the past month. Sorry for such a lack of updating, traveling abroad had me distracted a lot of the time.

EDIT: I'm considering spending time and completely giving the page a better look to it, such as better organizing; categories for each post such as "weapons", "black blood", "dark red blood", "bright red blood", etc. Any thoughts on if I should do this?

Kindly Gaian

Hey, only if you think you have the time for it.
        Sub-categorizing everything might help with making it more organized 3nodding

What a mess in here, though...
        *Mops*

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
ok, reading this whole thread made thirsty... twisted
very interesting interest on gaia 3nodding
btw, i just stumbled on the link while quoting you... had to click it rofl

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Heyoooo. I finally stopped being lazy. I have updated the list and added quite a nice amount of items to the list.

Big news too! I've combined the Cash Shop/Verge post with the Chance Items post. It makes more sense since RIG's and CI's almost all come from the Cash Shop (excluding Loyal's Nirvana's Gates). This has opened up a post to use! I'm going to (eventually) put together the post to differentiate the different shades and colors of blood used in the items so those who like to make a lot of outfits (like myself). I might expand that post too to offer layering advice of what blood items best layer with each other to create the bloodiest outfits you can!

Please know I say this but I'm really lazy and/or busy so I tend to make projects in my head and then it doesn't happen, so don't bank on this to happen soon..... or maybe at all. WE'LL SEE OK.

Hallowed Shade

Yessssss. Great guide.
There used to be one a long time ago, but it whoever ran it stopped so it got out of date.

I'm totally linking this as a resource in my What's That Item thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff