Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 6991 ]
Total Votes:[ 6991 ]

It's a shame this guide has a bunch of outdated item grants and seems to be somewhat inactive now.

liltrish07
You who put the rainbow an about God havin gay sex will have to stand before him one day an answer for that an I would bet my life Your going to Hell You stupid F..K !!!!!
If people like her are going to hell and people like you are going to heaven I'm not sure I want to be in heaven. >.>

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Twisted should have some ppl who can update the forum when he's busy.
This thread XD

FREE STUFF, YEAAAAAH

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Seinithil
bozica na nadez
It's a shame this guide has a bunch of outdated item grants and seems to be somewhat inactive now.

liltrish07
You who put the rainbow an about God havin gay sex will have to stand before him one day an answer for that an I would bet my life Your going to Hell You stupid F..K !!!!!
If people like her are going to hell and people like you are going to heaven I'm not sure I want to be in heaven. >.>
Hey, you can go to cloud world with the idiots or go to hell and have to stand in a black hole for eternity. Your choice. >u>

Can we not have a fight on this forum? This is supposed to be a nice forum with information about free items. Please take the argument elsewhere.

And being hateful and spiteful is not a very Christian thing to do, if you consider yourself a Christian (Muslims and other religions don't approve of homosexuality either, so assuming some one is Christian because they don't agree isn't right...)...it's not a polite thing to do at all, but the Bible does say to love your neighbor as yourself...your neighbor includes those who disagree with you, who make you angry, who post topics, images, and signatures that you find offensive, as well as those who believe what you do as well.

If you don't agree with what someone says, there is a much nicer way of telling them instead of cursing at them with improper grammar on a forum.

I find the image somewhat offensive as well, but I'm not going to curse out the user who's signature it is.

Romantic Bookworm

Little_Marin_Musica
Seinithil
bozica na nadez

liltrish07
Hey, you can go to cloud world with the idiots or go to hell and have to stand in a black hole for eternity. Your choice. >u>

Can we not have a fight on this forum? This is supposed to be a nice forum with information about free items. Please take the argument elsewhere.

And being hateful and spiteful is not a very Christian thing to do, if you consider yourself a Christian (Muslims and other religions don't approve of homosexuality either, so assuming some one is Christian because they don't agree isn't right...)...it's not a polite thing to do at all, but the Bible does say to love your neighbor as yourself...your neighbor includes those who disagree with you, who make you angry, who post topics, images, and signatures that you find offensive, as well as those who believe what you do as well.

If you don't agree with what someone says, there is a much nicer way of telling them instead of cursing at them with improper grammar on a forum.

I find the image somewhat offensive as well, but I'm not going to curse out the user who's signature it is.

Exactly! Take the squabbling elsewhere since this is not the place for it. 3nodding

And I do agree with a previous poster, there should be someone else to post the updates on free items and gold when Twisted isn't able to update.

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah we're getting off topic.

SO HOW BOUT THAT FREE STUFF HUH BUBBA

Tipsy Loverboy

Thanks for the links.

Accursed Prophet

38,325 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
1. Links are awesome.

2. Religious related items are funny as heck, but still, I agree, with whomever said, it's not for this topic, regardless, I agree with the person who has the signature. Besides, everyone's seen far worse.

3. I shall now dance and say delightful things about this thread or w/e it's called.

*dances* I LOVE THIS THREAD OR W/E IT'S CALLED!! WHY?! BECAUSE I CAN!!!

classified_diedrich

Did you know that Tacos rule? It's 100% true! NOW LOVE THIS THREAD OR GTFO!! jk... twisted

Shy Bibliophile

24,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright

the lunch box grant isnt valid

gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright
thank you so much

Clean Shopper

5,425 Points
  • Hygienic 200