+1 1 100.0% [ 6991 ]
Total Votes:[ 6991 ]

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
Mellanika
The Bible sure has duality. ''An eye for an eye'', yet predicted to love one another.
Uhm.

I have no clue what you mean so I'm going to get back on topic before the mods go after poor Twisted.

SO THATS SOME COOL FREE STUFF HERE HUH

7,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
Seinithil
Mellanika
The Bible sure has duality. ''An eye for an eye'', yet predicted to love one another.
Uhm.

I have no clue what you mean so I'm going to get back on topic before the mods go after poor Twisted.

I were on your side, not against you! >w<

And I agree, FREE STUFF ROCKS! >_O
I actually keep all the sponsored items, its a good memory and they're free! 8'D

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
Mellanika
Seinithil
Mellanika
Uhm.

I were on your side, not against you! >w<

And I agree, FREE STUFF ROCKS! >_O
I actually keep all the sponsored items, its a good memory and they're free! 8'D
Yeah so do I

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Twisted 0bsession

User Image
Macy's Mstylelab - Watch video on profile -
Receive 100g
(Grants 3)

This one didn't work for me just now.
I got this:
User Image
Thought you'd want to know.
3nodding

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
These ones didn't work either.
I hope this isn't being annoying, I figured that if I were in charge of the thread, I'd appreciate the help....
sweatdrop
I found this thread to be very helpful, by they way. Thank you for making it!

Anyway, for these ones, I got the same:
User Image
Twisted 0bsession
User Image
Monster Lab - Watch trailer -
Talk to Senor Brazo -
Receive Monster Lab Coat
(Grants 3)

User Image
Sonic and the Black Knight - Watch trailer -
Talk to Sonic -
Receive Sonic Black Knight Buddy
(Grants 3)

User ImageUser Image
Popstar Guitar - Watch trailer -
Talk to Popstar Guitar -
(First time) Receive 100g
(Grants 1)
(Second time) Receive Popstar Guitar
(Grants 3)

User Image
Po's Profile - Watch trailer -
Talk to Po -
Receive Kung Fu Panda Headband
(Grants 3)

User Image
Macy's Mstylelab (2) - Watch video -
Receive 100g
(Grants 3)

User Image
Sim 3 Generations - watch video on profile -
Receive 100g
(Grants 3)
Twisted 0bsession
User ImageUser Image
Macy's Mstlylelab (3) -
Enter Msytlelab - Talk to Valentine -
Receive Macy's AMERICAN RAG Patchwork tube top dress
(Grants 3)
Go to through door (top left corner) -
Talk to Lily - find her shoes, hat and bag -
Receive Macy's MATERIAL GIRL Blazer
(Grants 3)
^Says "Closed over the store doors^ @8:47pm, pacific time
not sure if that means the free item is expired or if the getting the item is time-sensitive
Twisted 0bsession
User ImageUser Image
Playtex Sport - Watch video on Profile -
Receive Playtex Surfboard
(Grants 3)
Click visit Flash Space - Match 10 yoga moves -
Receive Playtex Yoga Mat
(Grants 3)
The link got me somewhere...
but the instructions didn't work for the first one
and the instructions for the second one don't really make sense.

Twisted 0bsession
User Image
Macy's Mstylelab (4)
100 gold
(Grants 3)
For this one, I got:
"General Error
Invalid key!"
Twisted 0bsession
User Image
Fanta - Watch video on Profile -
Receive Fanta Citrus Sunglasses
(Grants 3)

^This one also doesn't really make any sense.^
If an item is still available for it, it would be nice to get some instructions for it...
sweatdrop
Twisted 0bsession
User Image
Fanta (2) - Talk to Tristan -
Receive Fanta Bubbly Orange Peel Bracelets
(Grants 3)

Got "Could not find flash game information for fanta"

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
liltrish07
Please tell Me where in the Bible it says God has Gay Sex an By all means I Will apologize!!
Ok first of all, we're getting off topic. The mods will get irritated if you aren't talking about free stuff.

2, it never says that in the Bible. It's not true. But that doesn't give you the right to swear at that guy and tell him he's going to hell.

ALSO:

Romans 2:1-3
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

Keep that in mind next time you start yelling at some random person on the internet.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Seinithil
liltrish07
Please tell Me where in the Bible it says God has Gay Sex an By all means I Will apologize!!
Ok first of all, we're getting off topic. The mods will get irritated if you aren't talking about free stuff.

2, it never says that in the Bible. It's not true. But that doesn't give you the right to swear at that guy and tell him he's going to hell.

ALSO:

Romans 2:1-3
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

Keep that in mind next time you start yelling at some random person on the internet.

You guys are hilarious! I love when ppl fight using the bible as proof. :3 But really, I don't think you guys should be talking about this here...you can always just PM each other. It bothers me too that ppl would say stuff like that about God, but saying what you did isn't going to help much.
And not to get of topic, I LOVE YOU TWISTED! >.<

Magical Worshipper

14,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
Rydia_Mist_Caller
You guys are hilarious! I love when ppl fight using the bible as proof. :3 But really, I don't think you guys should be talking about this here...you can always just PM each other. It bothers me too that ppl would say stuff like that about God, but saying what you did isn't going to help much.
Well... I'm trying to avoid actually fighting. Don't want to sound like a hypocrite, y'know?

And at this point I'm wondering if the person I'm fighting with just joined, or isn't old enough, because they sound somewhat young.

SO HOW BOUT THAT FREE STUFF HUH BRAH? I like the orange fanta stuff, we don't have many orange items in game. >_>

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
Seinithil
Rydia_Mist_Caller
Well... I'm trying to avoid actually fighting. Don't want to sound like a hypocrite, y'know?

And at this point I'm wondering if the person I'm fighting with just joined, or isn't old enough, because they sound somewhat young.

SO HOW BOUT THAT FREE STUFF HUH BRAH? I like the orange fanta stuff, we don't have many orange items in game. >_>

Don't worry you don't sound like a hypocrite, I didn't mean it to sound like that ^^'
I know someone who joined young too, it was pretty obvious though, lol.
THE FANTA STUFF IS DEFINITELY THE BEST! SO BRIGHT AND AWESOME -_-''

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
Rydia_Mist_Caller
Seinithil
Rydia_Mist_Caller

Don't worry you don't sound like a hypocrite, I didn't mean it to sound like that ^^'
I know someone who joined young too, it was pretty obvious though, lol.
THE FANTA STUFF IS DEFINITELY THE BEST! SO BRIGHT AND AWESOME -_-''
I dunno. The Macy stuff is ok too... we don't have as many modern, themed avatars in Gaia. Most of them are either blobs of expensive crap or random items that color-match. (Mine is supposed to be a chef.)

((I joined an MMORPG when I was 10... Not a good idea.))

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hope Maxime Hagrid
Twisted 0bsession
User ImageUser Image
Macy's Mstlylelab (3) -
Enter Msytlelab - Talk to Valentine -
Receive Macy's AMERICAN RAG Patchwork tube top dress
(Grants 3)
Go to through door (top left corner) -
Talk to Lily - find her shoes, hat and bag -
Receive Macy's MATERIAL GIRL Blazer
(Grants 3)
^Says "Closed over the store doors^ @8:47pm, pacific time
not sure if that means the free item is expired or if the getting the item is time-sensitive
Twisted 0bsession
User ImageUser Image
Playtex Sport - Watch video on Profile -
Receive Playtex Surfboard
(Grants 3)
Click visit Flash Space - Match 10 yoga moves -
Receive Playtex Yoga Mat
(Grants 3)
The link got me somewhere...
but the instructions didn't work for the first one
and the instructions for the second one don't really make sense.
Twisted 0bsession
User Image
Fanta - Watch video on Profile -
Receive Fanta Citrus Sunglasses
(Grants 3)

^This one also doesn't really make any sense.^
If an item is still available for it, it would be nice to get some instructions for it...
sweatdrop
It looks like the Macy's items grants are gone because I don't ever remember the doors closing.

For the yoga mat, we got the item by completing a mini-game in a flash yoga room, but it looks like the flash space isn't there anymore. sad

As for the videos on the profiles, if you don't get the item grant pop-up after watching them then I guess those sponsors have finished, too. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff