Anxious Fatcat

11,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
ah- thank you for the list! c:
xomewchii
ah- thank you for the list! c:

Yw! I was out for most of today but I'll update it soon with the newest tiered spend. c:

King Gatekeeper

another O:
-Da llama king-
another O:

Yeah, I'm working on it now...sounds like people were waiting for this one for a while, I thought they'd start it sooner maybe. sweatdrop

Updated! What I want to know is, what's up with the banner for this event? xd

King Gatekeeper

hiimbeary
-Da llama king-
another O:

Yeah, I'm working on it now...sounds like people were waiting for this one for a while, I thought they'd start it sooner maybe. sweatdrop

hmm I was able to gift friends so xD the list was nice
I think
though I like when ya get all items :cackles:

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50

Omg this thread is perfect. -subscribes-
Mimirelle

Omg this thread is perfect. -subscribes-

Thank you! emotion_bigheart

Friend

Thank you very much for putting together this list! heart

But wait a second... Are some LQIs being re-released as non-LQIs, or am I going crazy?

Run and Gun is being released as part of the newest spending event, but it's also an LQI... right? o ^ o
SiIIy-chu
Thank you very much for putting together this list! heart

But wait a second... Are some LQIs being re-released as non-LQIs, or am I going crazy?

Run and Gun is being released as part of the newest spending event, but it's also an LQI... right? o ^ o

You're welcome!

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was...I can't remember though, I know at first they released them with only a certain number, and only for a certain time in LV, but I forget if they said the guidelines for releasing them after that initial 6-month blackout is over. gonk

Friend

hiimbeary
You're welcome!

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was...I can't remember though, I know at first they released them with only a certain number, and only for a certain time in LV, but I forget if they said the guidelines for releasing them after that initial 6-month blackout is over. gonk

Hm, that's interesting... I'm surprised that Gaia's re-releasing LQIs like this, though. And I feel really, really sorry for the people who spent 2OObil+ on Run and Gun, haha. ;u;
SiIIy-chu
Hm, that's interesting... I'm surprised that Gaia's re-releasing LQIs like this, though. And I feel really, really sorry for the people who spent 2OObil+ on Run and Gun, haha. ;u;

It's definitely a weird way to do it. sweatdrop

Haha, I would too. That's the problem with this crazy market though, hard to say what will be re-released, or how the prices will jump up / down... gonk
Woops...sorry for the delay - finally added MP links for Trick or Treat tiers (now that it's over)... sweatdrop

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

with the october month bonanza Bewitching Allure is missing from the links ^-^ tier 6
outlaw trinidy
with the october month bonanza Bewitching Allure is missing from the links ^-^ tier 6

Eep, thanks for catching that redface I fixed it and added the ticket images for the ToT event just for the hell of it.

I love your sig art by the way! What are they saying, if you don't mind me asking? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff