Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you find this helpful?

Yes 0.84234234234234 84.2% [ 187 ]
No 0.15765765765766 15.8% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 222 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

thank you soooooooo much! ^ ^i always use this guide to help me if i forget! THANK YOU!!!!
Hey! I'm using your codes and for some reason I can't get my song to play automatically anymore?
I was wondering if you by any chance knew why this was happening?

IRL Cat

10,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hey! this is really helpful thanks a lot. do you know if there is any way you could loop the music? without using an editing software.

7,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Um, I tried to make my media invisible, but it didn't work. Can you give anymore details or help in this subject? mrgreen

Blessed Elder

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Thak you for making this guide. It was very useful! :3
How would I get the video to auto play and do the &loop=1 thing? Or if I just put &loop=1 will it auto play?
Kittyskie
Got questions, concerns, comments, or problems?
Feel free to ask! I hope you enjoyed this guide!

thanks for helping!

Garbage Smoker

Kittyskie

I found your guide really helpful,
yet im running into a bit of a problem.
when i add the autoplay to the end of my list my playlist wont start automatically
http://www.youtube.com/p/39D07320A11D8364&autoplay=1

That's my code to my playlist but am i doing something wrong? or is it something with my youtube?
thanks for the help.

Anxious Wolf

i accidentally clicked no for poll :'( but after actually reading and processing in brain it helped ALOOOOOOOOTT sooo thank you for making this topic :'D

Kawaii Sentai

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

User Image
I'm sorry that you're starving because I ate all of your crops, even though
you're all still really fat, and I probably helped you lose some weight.

Ie dont all the steps you listed for the youtube playlist. It doesnt seem to work for me.
Heres my embed:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLF2863277768B22A1&hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And below is the url I was supposed to get from it.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLF2863277768B22A1&hl=en_US

I used your url alone and it worked and showed up in the preview, but when I used your url and just added the playlist id from my url it didnt work.

User Image
Ⓘ ⓈⒶⒾⒹ "ⓁⓊⓂⓅ ⓄⒻⒻ ⓂⓄⓉⒽⒺⓇ! ⓁⓊⓂⓅ ⓄⒻⒻ!!!"

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I am not getting this playlist adding thing. The only place I am finding a embed code is in the share area not in the edit playlist info. Also the URL that you say is supposed to show up twice in the code only shows up once. I tried copy and pasting that into the media box and it's still not working. I'm assuming that I'm doing something wrong or the info here is a little out dated. Could you let me know either way.

Malevolent Knight

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Pan_lvs_Trunks
I am not getting this playlist adding thing. The only place I am finding a embed code is in the share area not in the edit playlist info. Also the URL that you say is supposed to show up twice in the code only shows up once. I tried copy and pasting that into the media box and it's still not working. I'm assuming that I'm doing something wrong or the info here is a little out dated. Could you let me know either way.

Yeah, I'm having the same problems. I can only add one video but I'd like to add a whole playlist. I just want to spread the love of vocaloid via profile. Can you help us?

Dapper Noob

Is there a way to have the video muted by default when the video plays?

2,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
is there a shuffle? ;O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces