So I dedicate this gradient text to you
I hope you like it
C:

Supreme Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I wanted to say thank you for creating this thread. I do a lot of roleplaying and being able to find all thses colors in one place is extremely helpful to me.

Doozlez's Waifu

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I am deeply greatful! I RP A LOT!!!! And well finding the right colors is hard when you have to go between several different threads.... You got them all on one page and ever so nicely organized!

Awesome high five!
suscribed and liked

Dapper Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
I love this so much!

~Bumpity bump bump!~

Mega Lunatic

-LðvêM¥Hår†-
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Wow, this was so helpful! Thanks!

♥
This is rather interesting but.. Yeah.

Mystical Lunatic

Grand Highblood

Hell yes! I love your avi and your username! Sorry, saw your name on the new posts when I went to find colors for my post codes. Couldn't resist. XD
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood

Hell yes! I love your avi and your username! Sorry, saw your name on the new posts when I went to find colors for my post codes. Couldn't resist. XD

Ahha, I like your avi too. If you're looking for Eridian's, this is the code #6a006a

Mystical Lunatic

Grand Highblood
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood

Ahha, I like your avi too. If you're looking for Eridian's, this is the code #6a006a

Ah why thank you, for both the comment and the color code. ^ ^

Of course I still have quite a bit of work to do on my avi, but hey, I'm getting there. ^ ^
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood

Of course I still have quite a bit of work to do on my avi, but hey, I'm getting there. ^ ^

All I have left is grey body die and the horns and it is complete.

Mystical Lunatic

Grand Highblood
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood

Yeah, I have the horns, the gray body dye (i'm using a substitute for it right now), and the wand that I need. The price of the wand isn't too too bad, but I need to save up for the body dye and the horns mostly. The horns are in the millions. -sighs- I believe the dye is too.
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood

Yeah, I have the horns, the gray body dye (i'm using a substitute for it right now), and the wand that I need. The price of the wand isn't too too bad, but I need to save up for the body dye and the horns mostly. The horns are in the millions. -sighs- I believe the dye is too.

The dye is just under a mil, I might get that first just because of that reason.

Mystical Lunatic

Grand Highblood
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood
xX-Abyss-Rayne-Xx
Grand Highblood

The dye is just under a mil, I might get that first just because of that reason.

Oh cool. ^ ^ They must have just put up a new listing. When I checked it was 2 million. I have a bit of a stretch to go cause my friend (who is close to finishing her Nepeta Avi) and I are helping each other out. All she needs are the horns. Right now we are trying to get the body dye though cause what I'm using looks a little odd. Unfortunately none of the fins look right either for his ears so I'm just using the elven looking ones.

Sparkly Nerd

Thank you so much! I'm replying so I can find it again (x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas