Welcome to Gaia! ::

Impassioned Misfit

In looking through the first page last night, I saw that you're missing some recolors. I don't think I just missed any, but I was half-asleep when both looking and taking notes, so please let me know if any of these are already on the list::
Alluring Nightmare (black and silver Beautiful Nightmare)
Paramour's Divulge (red and black Paramour's Break)
Knight Corsair (navy and cream Cavalier Corsair recolor)
The Knightmare Awakens (purple and gold The Knightmare recolor)
Prosperous Revenant (purple and gold Plague Revenant recolor)
More Eccentric Resonance recolors (?)

Wheezing Plague

I love this thread. Thank you for making it heart

Valiant Jackling

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X

Thank you. Some of them have been added. Others to come in a future update.

Valiant Jackling

Added 70 some-odd items to the first page (General A-Z)

Aged Conversationalist

Im having trouble finding sitting preview of leg mods for the sitting crossed legged or normal sitting. Like the non-kneeling ones if that's specific.

Valiant Jackling

The Super Smashed Brother
Im having trouble finding sitting preview of leg mods for the sitting crossed legged or normal sitting. Like the non-kneeling ones if that's specific.

I'm afraid I do not run a sitting guide. I attempted to run one a year ago, shortly after starting this guide, but it became too burdensome to run three mod guides - the two I already run demand several hours a weeks (each) to keep updated.

Loved Master

35,975 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Potion Master 50
Erailea
redface

thank you so much for this leg list
i still cant find sexy floating legs to work with this avi
blarg lol

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hah! And I was wondering why I wasn't getting any more notifications for the original thread xD

Fluff Connoisseur

this thread is quality.. its so structured and still updated, the amount of work poured into it must've been huge emotion_drool

dont mind me tipping every post like some fanatic, thanks so much for the hard work!!

Valiant Jackling

Dinophilic
this thread is quality.. its so structured and still updated, the amount of work poured into it must've been huge emotion_drool

dont mind me tipping every post like some fanatic, thanks so much for the hard work!!

I'm glad the thread is being useful!

Thank you for the tips!

Fluff Connoisseur

Erailea
Dinophilic

I'm glad the thread is being useful!

Thank you for the tips!
you should almost get paid to do this.. rofl and its always nice to meet another transformers fan!

Valiant Jackling

Dinophilic
you should almost get paid to do this.. rofl and its always nice to meet another transformers fan!

Fans, rise up and assemble! xd

Valiant Jackling

Added 25 items to the Manly sections. Was hoping to get more in, but it's midnight and I'm falling asleep at my keyboard <.<

Fluff Connoisseur

Erailea
Dinophilic

Fans, rise up and assemble! xd
ok here's a life or death question. G1 >/=/< recent series? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas