Welcome to Gaia! ::

Valiant Jackling

User Image

Welcome to The Ultimate Leg Mod List!

Last major update 6/30/15. Doing mini ones now

edit: 10/12/16 - There's been a crap ton of items added since I last updated, but if you see a mod series missing that you really enjoy, please drop me an MP link within the comments and I'll try and add them in when I get a chance.

I don't have the time to add everything, I'm afraid. But I'll do my best. A few people approached me on doing their own updated version, but I haven't seem then around. Not sure if they abandoned ship (because these things take a crud load of time) or if I just missed them. Please post a link if you've seen them so I can, at the very least, contact them about add their name to the affiliates so others can find them, too.

As of 8/13/15 this thread is no longer being updated. I apologize to anyone who finds this disappointing. I'm afraid I just can't keep up with it anymore. I started falling behind months ago and it's not getting any better. The thread requires far more time than I can possibly give it and for that reason I am throwing in the proverbial towel. It's been a pleasure and I'm glad I could help people up until now.

You must construct additional...
User Image

*****Notes to understand the Layout******

- Mods are broken down into alphabetical order within their designated categories. See the Index for details (located at the bottom of this first post).

- I've done my best to clump re-colors & very similar looking items together, regardless of what their names may be (ex: "Happy Capsule" and "Ichigood" are the same item, different colors, so they're both under "H" for "Happy Capsule" ).

- As this has come up several time: this thread is not a guide to sitting poses. Please visit Stanford Condition Sitting Guide, linked below, if that is the sort of guide you require..

Affiliates

THE SITTING LEG MOD GUIDE

Bare Legs Item List

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The [Animal] Arm/Leg Mods and Hidden Poses List

Want to be able to create your own resource or guide easily?
GaiaUpgrade has BBCode generators and over 50 features.

User Image

For a list of various other helpful guides, see Utopia's :
Resource Guide for the Avatar Arena

Thread Index

PAGE 1

Post 1 - INTRO
Post 2 - Updates / Announcement
Post 3 - General Leg Mods A-B
Post 4 - General Leg Mods C-E
Post 5 - General Leg Mods F-I
Post 6 - General Leg Mods J-L
Post 7 - General Leg Mods M
Post 8 - General Leg Mods N-Q
Post 9 - General Leg Mods R-S
Post 10 - General Leg Mods T-Z
Post 11 - Boots, Booties & general foot mods
Post 12 - Boots, Booties & general foot mods

PAGE 2

Post 1 - "Manly" Mods - part 1
Post 2 - "Manly" Mods - part 2
Post 3 - "Manly" Mods - part 3
Post 4 - Non-Human Leg Mods - Part 1 - Aquatic
Post 5 - Non-Human Leg Mods - Part 2
Post 6 - Non-Human Leg Mods - Part 3

PAGE 3

Post 1 - Table of contents
Post 2 - Walking / Prancing / Dancing - Part 1
Post 3 - Walking / Prancing / Dancing - Part 2
Post 4 - Walking / Prancing / Dancing - Part 3
Post 5 - Walking / Prancing / Dancing - Part 4
Post 6 - Running & Jumping
Post 7 - Floating / Flying
Post 8 - Sitting

Valiant Jackling

Updates / Announcement

In an effort to conserve my time, as well as space in the thread (there is a 50k character limit per post) I am binding images into one photo from here forward. A list of links will be posted below the image, in order of the mods shown (so the 3rd mod in the image is also the 3rd link).

This will also cut down on the threads loading time. One combined image is smaller in kilobyte size than having everything be it's own individual image.

10/17/16

Added the Howling Spellsword series to "Manly" and "Walking"

10/16/16
Added the "Apocalypse Then" series to the sitting and General E series (Eternal Apocalypse Then would up being the first image, thus the E and not the A start).

10/14/16

Added the Blessed Dragon series

10/13/16

Added the Decaying of You series

6/30/15

Added - Cookies and Cream Cottontail, Beaming Cottontail, Vivid Cottontail, Radiating Cottontail, Brilliant Cottontail, Bubblegum Cottontail, Shimmering Cottontail, Elegant Cotton Mandy, Cotton Mandy, Graceful Cotton Mandy, Golden Cotton Mandy, Precious Cotton Mandy, Chromatic Cottontail, Rubescent Cottontail, Dark Cottontail, Cheerful Cottontail, Holiday Cottontail, Chickie Vain, Darling Chickie Vain, Beloved Chickie Vain, Precious Chickie Vain, Battina's Lace, Battina's Lucid Lace, Beyond Gold, Beyond Rich, Crimson Bishop Tactician, Lavender Bishop Tactician, Mad Marionette, Carefree Mad Marionette, Melty Mad Marionette, Dusky Mad Marionette, Bubblegum Mad Marionette, Insane Mad Marionette, Overtly Mad Marionette, Purely Mad Marionette, Silently Mad Marionette

6/29/15

Added - Pusheh's Hood, Red Hood's Dark Revenge, Red Hood's Dusk Revenge, Red Hood's Murky Revenge, Red Hood's Revenge, Red Hood's Vivid Revenge, Red Hood's Weary Revenge, Red Hood's Pure Revenge, Heart of the Badger, Heart of the Raven, Heart of the Snake, Heart of the Lion, Heart of the Durepuff, Heart of the Aekeaclaw, Heart of the Thistle, Heart of a Gambinador, Heart of a True Bartonerin, Heart of the Tudor Rose, Dark Synchronous Moonlight, Dusky Synchronous Moonlight, Impish Synchronous Moonlight, Bold Synchronous Moonlight, Synchronous Moonlight, Naughty Synchronous Moonlight, Calm Synchronous Moonlight, Synchronous Solar Eclipse, Foreboding Rabbitan, Subdued Rabbitan, Playful Rabbitan, Spirited Rabbitan, Cotton Candy Rabbitan, Delightful Rabbitan, Blueberry Rabbitan, Chocolate Rabbitan

6/21/15

Added - Aegle Glamour, Aegle Prestige, All Patched Up, Patched Up

5/4/15

Added - Hanbaga March, Bee March, Feretto March, BRAIN March, Fafnir March, Chicky March, Corgi Puppy March, Dovey March, Froggy March, Fawn March, Hato March, Polar Bear March, Kitten Star March, Otter March, Owly March, Pengy March, President March, Puppy March, Quail March, Quokka March, Ram March, Reindeer March, Sloth March, Spring Bunny March, Stag March, Tora March, Sukeruton March, Coldhearted Caster, Bewitching Coldhearted Caster, Conspicuous Indie Inamorato, Disguise of Shadows, Inexplicable Disguise of Shadows, Vanishing Disguise of Shadows, Mysterious Disguise of Shadows, Peculiar Disguise of Shadows, Swift Shocker, Brazen Swift Shocker, Timid Swift Shocker, Gutsy Swift Shocker, Huntress Haze, Koyosetsu, Fearless Koyosetsu, Cognitive Aura Koyosetsu, Clandestine Koyosetsu, Dark Koyosetsu, Sensitive Koyosetsu, Serene Mimi Neko, Foxy Mimi Neko, Moonlight Mimi Neko, Magical Mimi Neko, Delicate Mimi Neko, Mimi Neko, Adorkable Mimi Neko, Moe Apprentice, No Clear Trouble, Sweet Princeless Princess, Saddle Bronco, Saddle Drover, Saddle Wrangler, Sophisticated Pandaista

4/25/15

Added - Spirit of an Alleycat, Heart of an Alleycat, Joy of an Alleycat, Soul of an Alleycat, Smile of an Alleycat, Alleycat's Attraction, Alleycat's Magnetism, Alleycat's Appeal, Berserk Guardian Shaman, Dark Guardian Shaman, Raging Guardian Shaman, Blazing Blitz, Fiery Blazing Blitz, Silent Blazing Blitz, Heated Blazing Blitz, Gutsy Swift Shocker, Timid Swift Shocker, Brazen Swift Shocker, Gutsy Swift Shocker, Swift Shocker, Wailful Hind of Avalon, Minty Winter Wonderland, Snowy Winter Wonderland, Ivory Winter Wonderland, Pastel Winter Wonderland, Holiday Winter Wonderland, The Wraiths Within

4/20/15

Added - Adaptive Combatant, Aerial Conjurer, Angsty Love Letter, Blueberry Coffee Cake, Brisk Thoughtful Groom, Bubbly Escapist, Calculated Escapist, Clumsy Escapist, Tactical Escapist, Strategic Escapist, Calm Guard of Lalune, Cinnamon Coffee Cake, Counterfeit Admirer, Counterfeit Sweetheart, Crass Reputation, Death Game, Deceitful Death Game, December J, December I, December N, December L, December K, December M, Chilly December M, Derisive Jockey, Scornful Jockey, Contemptuous Jockey, Devil's Psychopathic Kitchen, Devil's Impious Kitchen, Elite Prince of Solair, Noble Prince of Solair, The Endearing Mr. Dorian, The Fascinating Mr. Dorian, Nobly Exalted Fists, Virtuous Exalted Fists, Fervent Launcher, Zealous Launcher, Ardent Launcher, Dynamic Launcher, Ghost Lunatic, Keen Idol Toshi, Vehement Idol Toshi, Avid Idol Toshi, Blue Eyes White Champion, Inferno Champion, Incinerating Inferno Champion, Daylight Siren, Digi Daemon, Mega Digi Daemon, Champion Digi Daemon, Earphone Dancer, Fantastic Faun, Form of Arachna, Illusive Faun, My Dearly Damned, Pastel Hind of Avalon, Wailful Hind of Avalon, Risky Crusade, Ruthless Jaeger, Merciless Jaeger, Jekyll's Corruption, Joy of a Schoolboy, Cerulean King Endgame, Crimson King Endgame, Kingston's Verdant Bristles, Legend of Clarion, Leviathan's Rampage, Radiating Leviathan's Rampage, Mad Marionette, Insane Mad Marionette, Dusky Mad Marionette, Overtly Mad Marionette, Purely Mad Marionette, Bubblegum Mad Marionette, Silently Mad Marionette, Carefree Mad Marionette, Majestic Commander, Melancholy Love Letter

4/1/15

Added - A large number of items were added to the "Sitting" section on page 3, courtesy of Stanford Condition, who runs the Sitting Leg Mod Guide linked to in the first post.

Thank you for the help!

3/30/15

Added - Balanced Mimi Neko, Rune of Fennec, Kama's Signal, Kama's Hint, La Belle Monstre, Lavender Leapi Sheepie, Pale Leapi Sheepie, Persecuted Halfbreed Annelise, Banana Pudding Waitress, Chocolate Pudding Waitress, Blueberry Pudding Waitress, Strawberry Pudding Waitress, Lemon Street Style Cupcake, Summoner of Charms, Suspicious Drum Major, Swamplands Circe, Sunset Swamplands Circe, Twilight Swamplands Circe, Noon Swamplands Circe, Nighttime Swamplands Circe, Sweetheart Lover, Sweet Sprinkle Donut Darling, Donut Darling, Through the Hare Portrait, Through the Lost Hare Portrait, Through the Picturesque Hare Portrait, Through the Stable Hare Portrait, Ursa Minor Kochab, Felis Minor Kiki, Ursa Minor Vildiur, Ursa Minor Ursidae, Ursa Minor Yildun, Woodland Prose, Snowlace Dancer, Prima Snowlace Dancer, Demure Snowlace Dancer, Poised Snowlace Dancer, Wicked Snowlace Dancer, Starcrossed Hope, Shy Lavender Gardener, Berry Skate Date, Licorice Skate Date, Cotton Candy Skate Date, B’s Sketchbook, H's Sketchbook, Skunk Funk, Ace of Sapphires, Kindly Aethereal Acolyte, Strong Willed Aethereal Acolyte, Acolyte's Blessing, Acolyte's Daring Blessing, Acolyte's Eternal Blessing, Acolyte's Durable Blessing, Acolyte's Dark Blessing

2/21/15

Added - Bold Shaman, Intrepid Shaman, Fearless Shaman, Shooting Star, Shroud of Rime, Craft of Songxi, Order of Songxi, Technique of Songxi, Method of Songxi, Sumafo Trend, Swift Glissando, Glowing Underground Heart, White Rabbit's Dash, Black Leapi Sheepie, Leapi Sheepie, Red Leapi Sheepie, Pink Leapi Sheepie, Matsuriko no Glay, Meowgical Amateur, Obsessive Maomao, Fanatical Maomao, Porcelain Dragon, Blossoming Princeless Princess, Purrsuasion Purrfection,

2/17/15

Added - Anarchist's End, Anarchist's Defiance End, Anarchist's Rebellious End, Anarchist's Mutinous End, Cotton Candy Cat, Cream Pandaista, Deerista, Distinct Indie Inamorato, Forgetful Aethereal Acolyte, Aethereal Acolyte, Mournful Aethereal Acolyte, Dutiful Aethereal Acolyte, History of Fennec, Fennec's Apprentice, Gentle Noel, Delicate Noel, Sweet Noel, Dearest Noel, Glacia's Journey, Glacia's Expedition, Glacia's Trek, Glacia's Pilgrimage, Glorious Hunger, Chaos Groove, Expert Groove, Heavy Groove, Ground Breaker, Powerful Ground Breaker, Haigha's Binding

2/16/15

Added - Virgin Lace, Dreamy Virgin Lace, Pure Virgin Lace, Sweet Virgin Lace, Sanguine Virgin Lace, Refined Virgin Lace, Sour Virgin Lace, Unholy Virgin Lace, Tricky Vixen, Wily Vixen, Cheeky Vixen, Clever Vixen, Wistful Trixie, Yan the Sanguine Tigress, Yan the Tigress, Yan the Self-Assured Tigress, Zetta Infinite, Zetta Mountain, Zetta Stack, Zetta Pile, Zetta Heaper, Zom Bea, That Lazy Hooligan Boy, That Rowdy Hooligan Boy, That Trashy Hooligan Boy, That Unruly Hooligan Boy, That Beatup Hooligan Boy, Trepidatious Drum Major, Twinkling Star Soldier, Twinkling Star Warrior, Umber Immortal Veil, Immortal Veil, Crimson Immortal Veil, Azure Immortal Veil, Pale Immortal Veil, Gilded Immortal Veil, Pink Immortal Veil, Golden Immortal Veil, Ursa Minor, Ursa Minor Polaris, Irate Hexmistress, Velvet Hexmistress, Moody Hexmistress, Golden Neo Angel’s Thesis, Neo Angel’s Thesis, Neo Fallen Angel’s Thesis, Neo Angel’s Contention, Naive Bloom

2/9/15

Added - .... a number of items. Unfortunately I closed this window by accident and lost all their names and I'm too lazy to re-enter the 40 some-odd items previously entered, so the list below is what I added after this accident:

L'Epoque de Mephiste, Le Secret de Resurgencia, The Literate Bibliothecary, Matron Hanabi, Merely Breathing, Sleek Feline Thief, Crystal Century, Garnet Millennium, Diamond Millennium, Rabbitan, Glorious Rabbitan, Undefeatable Rabbitan, Magnificent Rabbitan, Wintermint Marionette Restrung, Blue Raspberry Marionette Restrung, Soft Marionette Restrung, Spearmint Marionette Restrung, Rose Diary

2/2/15

Added - Adorable Spector Shoujo, Angel Spector Shoujo, Cozy Spector Shoujo, Doll Spector Shoujo, Holy Angelique, Haughty Unit, Conceited Unit, Determined Daeva, Fallen Star's Resurgence, Fallen Star's Return, Fallen Star's Comeback, Kit the Turmoil Maker, Kit the Trouble Maker, Lovely Yueltide Lady Lucie, Lovely Cerise Lady Lucie, Luring Lady Lucie, Lovely Peppermint Lady Lucie, Luscious Lady Lucie, Monster and Me, Phoenix Strike, Precise Daeva, Spectral Glaze, Frosty Glaze, Galactic Constable, Friendly Monster and Me, Purrsuasion Scene, Dematerializing Revenant, Light World Protector, World Protector, Dark World Protector, Brilliant Glint, Superb Glint, Her Ardent Embrace, Her Toxic Embrace, Her Soft Embrace, Meowgical Recruit, Meowgical Novice, Meowgical Apprentice, No Trouble, No Actual Trouble, No Real Trouble, Princeless Princess, Genuine Princeless Princess, Pure Princeless Princess, Charming Princeless Princess, Wintry Princeless Princess, Arrogant Princeless Princess, Refined Princeless Princess, Prodigal Child, Mournful Child, Lavish Child, Victorious Child, Purrsuasion Play, Purrsuasion Scene, Purrsuasion Purrsuit

1/26/14

Added - Alena's Charm, Alena's Allure, Alena's Spell, Alice's Path, Alice's Haste, Asena's Children, Asena's Curious Children, Blackjack, Blackjack Cheat, Blackjack Champ, Bold Brushstroke, Naturalistic Brushstroke, Soft Brushstroke, Eye Gleam Bright, Eye Shine Bright, Eye Glow Bright, Gray Cat Breath, Pink Cat Breath, Cheerfully Motley, Merry Motley, Chiyome's Curse, Unseen Princess of Lalune, Covert Princess of Lalune, Hidden Princess of Lalune, Absolutely Cozy Chick, Holiday Cozy Chick, Truly Cozy Chick, Quite Cozy Chick, Creme Daisie, Creme Peche, Creme Lumiere, Cherry Creme Peche, Creme Slate, Creme Pourpr, Creme Vert, Exotic Demonique, Doe-Eyed Dearest, Galactic Tracer, Delightful Hanayome, Merry Hatter, Monique Hatter, Haute Voltage, Haute Fiery Voltage, Heart of Statice, Vindictive Heart of Statice, Fiery Heart of Statice, Sweet Chiffon Mousse, Sweet Vanilla Mousse, Sweet Berry Mousse, Sweet Strawberry Mousse, Sweet Peppermint Mousse, Sweet Blueberry Mousse, Sweet Lavender Mousse, Sweet Black Sesame Mousse

1/1/15

Added - Aria's Fire Invocation, Elegant Getaway, Luxurious Getaway, Tasteful Getaway, Glamorous Getaway, Sparkly and Fizzy the Jellyfish, Blueberry and Peachy the Jellyfish, Icy and Bubbles the Jellyfish, Her Frosty Embrace, Her Cold Embrace, Melancholy Love Letter, Polished Pageturner, Modish Pageturner, Fashionable Pageturner, Purrsuasion Purrsuit, Purrsuasion Play, Oblique Shooter, Furtive Shooter, Covert Shooter, Stealthy Shooter, Clandestine Shooter, Surreptitious Shooter, Shuaijan Tactical, Trick Shot, Concealed Trick Shot, Refined Getaway, Her Fiery Embrace, Resolute Skybound Pirate, Lady Lucie, Lamenting Lady Lucie, Loutish Lady Lucie, Lovely Lady Lucie, Audacious Princess of Solair, Dauntless Princess of Solair, Gallant Princess of Solair, Valorous Princess of Solair, Fearless Princess of Solair, Intrepid Princess of Solair, Spirited Legs, Starry Ascension, Where Weeping Conclude, Where Despair Ends, Where Sorrows End

12/16/14

Added - Mint Coffee Cake, Modus Tollens, Monsieur Blackberry Macaron, Monsieur Cherry Macaron, Nyx Resurrection, Vexatious Prince of Lalune, Vivacious Prince of Lalune, Pure King Endgame, Runcible Swoon, Sanguine Sweetheart, Ninth Zenith Prince, Shooting Star's Commencement, Shooting Star's Onset, Aigle Sideris, Vultur Sideris, Silver Fox, Snide Jockey, Standby Defender, Stoic Guard of Lalune, Supplicant Prince, Traveler of the Tundra, Venator's Vigil, Toxic Student A, Great Ruddy Ox, Celestial Hind of Avalon, Ivory Jackalbeast, Rusty Jackalbeast, Frigid Jackalbeast, Plague Revenant, Prosperous Revenant, Saddle Bronco, Saint Grumpus' Eloquent Prestige, Shuaijan Tactical

12/15/14

Added - Arcane Gift, Arcane Savvy, Arcane Power, Vile Reputation, Blight's Armament, Buck the Nightmare, Crimson Thunder Strike, Curious Wandering Maestro, Devil's Kitchen, Dishonest Shepherd, Treacherous Shepherd, Fraudulent Shepherd, Burgundy Fox, Flame Fox, Glitching Lurker, Malfunctioning Lurker, Lemon Hard Candy Rocker, Cherry Hard Candy Rocker, Hinterland Warlord of Jupitair, Imperial Wyvern, Knight Corsair, Knight of the Ichorous Flame, The Ludicrous Hatter, Lupus the Lonely Outcast, Lyrical Love Letter

11/29/14

Added - Athletic Legs, Bailey the Grunge Kitten, Band of Bremen Homecoming, Band of Bremen Reunion, Bearing of the Ursine, Brilliant Martian Princess, Radiant Martian Princess, Brisk Semester, Invigorating Semester, Brunia the Jackalope, Vivid Brushstroke, Monochrome Brushstroke, Pastel Brushstroke, Sepia Brushstroke, Buche de Noel Social, Butterfly Punt, Charlotte Teppista, Comet's First Flight, Confident Legs, Cranky Cat, Curious Wandering Maestro, Dark Holy Arcanist, Approach B, Policy B, Eccentric Rumbling, Eccentric Chime, Eccentric Harmony, Forest Overseer, Good at Being Disobedient, King of Crystals, The Knightmare Awakens, Le Secret de Laurelei, L'Etage de Mephiste, Nom Nom Roar, Not Tomorrow Night, Paramour's Schism, Paramour's Divulge, Blueberry Parcel Post, Portrait Legs, Jealous Prince of Solair, Gentle Prince of Solair, Grandiose Queen of Solair, Raspberry Marionette Restrung, Runcible Swoon, Ryuusei Beloved, Sailing Antique Shop, Sauntering Stray, Vic's Heinousness, Wasteland Fiend, Wasteland Toxicant, Wasteland Brute, Way Cozy Chick, Really Cozy Chick, Cozy Chick, Winter Protector, Winter Defender, Winter Avenger, Take You for a Car Ride, SeongMi Antique Doll, SeongMi Haunted Doll, Topaz Millennium, Crystal Millennium, Amethyst Millennium, Serendibite Millennium, Sheep Angelique, Stellar Dew, Stellar Ice, Stellar Starlet, Toxicity's Hood

11/24/14

Added - Aegle Charm, Azure Saga, Backalley Enchanter, Bearly Cold, Catch Hop, Cherry Street Style Cupcake, Pumpkin Street Style Cupcake, Counterfeit Acquaintance, Counterfeit Matron, Counterfeit Maiden, Counterfeit Colleen, Courageous Bonnie, Curious Mona, Dashing Leo, Gallant Leo, Death Valley Cavalry, Admonishing Drum Major, Dissuading Drum Major, Fallout Rustler, Gentle Like Rose, That Hooligan Boy, Ivy the Fool, Lavender Street Style Cupcake, Lovely Pumpkin Lucie, Illuminating Magic, Lustrous Magic, Meowkola, Minty Skate Date, Crimson Mournful Maiden, Lady Mustachio, Forest Mustachio, My Favorite Swatch, Noble Mustachio, I am Pawsitively Lucky, Prince's Cream Rose, Prince's Ivy Rose, Pure Lovers, Pure Mournful Maiden, Serene Like Rose, Simple Songstress, W’s Sketchbook, Special Snowflake, Candied Sugarsuite, Honeyed Sugarsuite, Su-purr-ior Catch Meow, Sweet Bianca, Evening Alpachica, Midnight Alpachica, Dusk Alpachica, Sunset Alpachica, Skylight Alpachica, Dawn Alpachica , Evening Chauffeur Kitty, Bruised Fighter, Field Fighter, Fly Fighter, Collected Fighter, Park Fighter, Underground Fighter, Bloody Fighter, Pining Law, Sumafo Fashion, Sumafo Craze, Sumafo Aspect, Uth Street, White Rabbit's Pace, Dark Rabbit's Remorse, White Rabbit's Stride

Section Addition - A "Running" category has been added to PAGE 3 - breaking down the sections that were formally Running / Walking / Prancing for easier use.

11/17/14

Added - Aetos Sideris, Arcane Talent, Audacious Prince of Lalune, Tenacious Prince of Lalune, Obstinatus Prince of Lalune, Avaricious Baron, Buck the Vogue, Buck the Trend, Buck the Mania, Counterfeit Suitor, Daring Elysian Knight, Enchanted Forger, Eternal Moonlight, Exalted Fists, Toxic Fixer, Dawnside Fixer, Aerial Invoker, Ardent Idol Toshi, Ghost Fanatic, Ghost Maniac, Ghost Deranged, Ghost Enthusiast, The Maniacal Hatter, Knight of the Azure Flame, Knight of the Cobalt Flame, Lupus the Shunned Outcast, Lupus the Friendly Outcast, Lupus the Crimson Outcast, Lupus the Tamed Outcast, Noble Commander, Nyx Reborn, Nyx Rebirth, Open-world Traveler, Open-world Explorer, Pawsitive Angle, Plum Baronet, Simmering Shame, Simmering Regret, Three Star Hacker, Warworn Celt, Tawny Jackalbeast, Ebon Jackalbeast, Silver Jackalbeast, Auroral Jackalbeast, Maru Mochi, Savage Werewolf Girl, Crimson Mage Apprentice, Black Mage Apprentice, Bold Tamer, Wild Tamer, Comforting Yarn, Conceited Unit, Distinguished Omen, Opportune Omen, Dear Amita, Forest Warden, Forest Guardian, Glorious Macaron, Holy Arcanist, Peculiar Adorkable Bea, Pose of the Ursine, Stance of the Ursine, Potion Seller, Replenishing Potion Seller, Protagonist's Obscurity, PVP Medic, Cream Marionette Restrung, Secret Character S, Secret Character L, SeongMi Doll, Stylish Pageturner, Trendy Pageturner, Sumire's Memento, Theda's Sharpened Knives, Tisiphone's Acrimonious Grace, Top Grade Raid Gear, Trainee Detective, Winter Guardian, Zealous Maniacal Engineer, Overzealous Engineer

Section Movement!
- I've moved the Running / Walking / Prancing / Jumping and Floating / Flying sections to page 3. These sections are rapidly growing and there is no room for expansion on the first page. I am also considering breaking up Walking and Running mods, but I haven't quite decided yet (there are certainly a plethora of each at this point)

- The Boots & Booties section has been returned to page 1. It fits in better on that page then page 2, since most of the boots are effeminate and not masculine (or non-human)

11/16/14

IMPORTANT NOTICE - I seem to have hit my bandwidth limit with photobucket this month... kind of amazing since we're not even halfway through the month. I've never hit the limit before! I've started up a new photobucket account and have started transferring some items over, and will continue to do so with each update, but for now I ask that users of this thread be a little conservative so it doesn't go down completely before the new monthly cycle starts. I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully the transfer of select images to my new photobucket account will ward this off from happening again next month.

Valiant Jackling

User Image

User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image---- User Image
A New Year ----------- A New Era ----------- A New Decade ----------- A New Phase ----------- A New Lustrum

User Image -------- User Image
Adorkable Bea --------------- Ditzy Adorkable Bea

Clumsy Adorkable Bea --------------- Tumbling Adorkable Bea

Charming Adorkable Bea --------------- Giddy Adorkable Bea

User Image
Peculiar Adorkable Bea

Awkward Adorkable Bea --------------- Fall Adorkable Bea

Whimsy Adorkable Bea --------------- Silly Adorkable Bea

User Image
Quirky Adorkable Bea

User Image ---- User Image
Pink Dragoness ------------ Black Dragoness

User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image
Cutie Rainie -------- Honey Rainie -------- Precious Rainie

Melancholy Raine -------- Dearie Rainie -------- Sweetie Rainie

User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image
Unorthodox Nurse -------- Toxic Nurse -------- Angelic Nurse ------- Gothic Nurse -------- Idiosyncratic Nurse

User Image ------ User Image ------ User Image
Afterschool Treat Time ------ Afterschool Sour Days ------ Afterschool Sweet Days

User Image
Calla the Flower Soul

Alena's Charm ------- Alena's Allure ------- Alena's Spell

Aisling's Travels ------- Aisling's Journey

Alister’s Wonder -------- Alister's Marvel

User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image
Anesidora's Woe -------- Anesidora's Gift -------- Anesidora's Despair -------- Anesidora's Misery

User Image
Angel of Light

User Image User Image
Anima Adamantea

User Image ------User Image ------User Image ------User Image
Antique Porcelain Doll ---- Tenebrous Porcelain Doll ---- Perfect Porcelain Doll ---- Lovely Porcelain Doll

Antique Shop ----- Sailing Antique Shop

User Image
Arbiter of the Slain

User Image
Aria Dannata

User Image
Aria Addolorata

Arrogant Unit --------Haughty Unit --------Conceited Unit

Asena's Children ---- Asena's Curious Children

User Image ---- User Image---- User Image---- User Image
Astro Liner -------- Astro Cruiser -------- Astro Barge -------- Astro Carrier

User Image
Astronomical Gentleman

User Image
Athena's Armor

User Image
Athletic Legs
(note: contains all default skin tones)

Attitude Alleycat ------- Rad Alleycat ------- Trouble Alleycat ------- Rebel Alleycat ------- Belligerent Alleycat

Osha Re Kei -------- Osha Re Akai -------- Osha Re Ao

Autumn Days ------- Autumn Mornings ------- Autumn Afternoons ------- Autumn Nights

User Image---- User Image
Autumn Evenings ------- Autumn Dawn

User ImageUser Image -------- User Image
Band of Bremen --------------- Band of Bremen Homecoming

User ImageUser Image-------- User Image
Band of Bremen Redux --------------- Band of Bremen Reunion

User Image
Bashful Bailey

User Image
Beard Science

User Image
Beautiful Nightmare

Becky the Grunge Kitten ------ Bella the Grunge Kitten ------ Blair the Grunge Kitten

User Image ------ User Image ------ User Image ------ User Image
Bailey the Grunge Kitten ---- Buffy the Grunge Kitten ---- Bria the Grunge Kitten ---- Bebe the Grunge Kitten

User Image------User Image
Benevolent Bakeneko ----- Bewitching Minstrel

Bewitching Beauty ------ Bewitching Charm ------ Bewitching Glamor

Black Diamond ------- Navy Diamond ------- Crimson Diamond

Black Mage Apprentice ---- Crimson Mage Apprentice

User Image
Black Knight Vanguard

User Image
Black Throne
(hidden pose, requires your avatar to sit)

User Image---------User Image------------User Image
Black Butler: Agni ------- Black Butler: Ash Landers ------ Black Butler: Claude Faustus

User Image-----User Image-------User Image
Black Butler: Sebastian ---- Black Butler: Grell Sutcliff ------ Black Butler: Lau

Blackjack ------ Blackjack Cheat ------ Blackjack Champ

User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image
Blueberry Social ----- Buche de Noel Social ----- Strawberry Social ----- California Social

Plum Social ------- Coffee Social ------- Pumpkin Social

User Image ------User Image
Boogie Woogie Man -------- Boto Encantado

Bound Warlock ------ Confined Warlock ------ Constrained Warlock

Brazen Tamer -------- Reckless Tamer -------- Bold Tamer -------- Wild Tamer

Brisk Semester ----- Invigorating Semester

User Image
Brooding Butler

User Image ----User Image ----User Image ----User Image ----User Image
Butterfly Punch ------- Butterfly Kick ------- Butterfly Punt ------- Butterfly Block ------- Butterfly Step

User Image ----User Image ----User Image ----User Image
Butterfly Attack -------- Butterfly Jump -------- Butterfly Jab -------- Butterfly Strike

Holly Roger --------- Polly Roger --------- Golly Roger --------- Wolly Roger

Lolly Roger --------- Molly Roger

Paramour's Break ------ Paramour's Schism ------ Paramour's Divulge

User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image
Metamorphic Fairy ------- Metamorphic Windy Fairy ------- Metamorphic Cotton Fairy

Metamorphic Minty Fairy ------- Metamorphic Wicked Fairy ------- Metamorphic Monarch Fairy

Divinity Court Lucia --------- Divinity Court Fabienne --------- Divinity Court Aya

Divinity Court Veronique ------- Divinity Court Therese ------- Divinity Court Ines

Bulletproof ------------ Bulletstopper ------------ Shatterproof ------------ Shockproof

Valiant Jackling

User Image

Capricious Mage ------------- Capricious Warlock

User Image-------- User Image-------- User Image
Captain Ara's Nestegg ---------- Ghostly Buccaneer ---------- Lil' Moby

Captain Cobalt -------- Captain Bronze

User Image ----- User Image
Caroling Medic ---------- Mousy Server

User Image
The Case of Pietro

Casual Autumn -------- Casual Winter -------- Casual Term -------- Casual Boreal

Casual Fall -------- Casual Spring

User Image
Cassiopeia's Vanity

User Image ----User Image----User Image----User Image
Dark Omen ----------- Eerie Omen ----------- Unsettling Omen ----------- Radiant Omen

User Image----User Image----User Image----User Image----User Image
Foul Omen ----------- Vile Omen ----------- Luminous Omen ----------- Wary Omen ----------- Dazzling Omen

User Image----User Image
Distinguished Omen -------- Opportune Omen

Divine Deity -------- Divine Goddess -------- Divine Being -------- Divine Eminent

User Image ------ User Image
Cat Burglaress ----------- Cat Noir

User Image
Cavalier Corsair

User Image
Center Stage Charm

User Image------------User Image------------User Image
Celestial Queen of Solair ---- Nefarious Queen of Solair ---- Grandiose Queen of Solair

User Image------------ User Image------------User Image
The Cherubic Queen of Solair ------ The Angelic Queen of Solair ---- Magnificent Queen of Solair

User Image----User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image
Herbalist Aisha -------Herbalist Lavenda ------ Herbalist Charis ------ Herbalist Marianne ------ Herbalist Marietta

Top Tier Raid Gear ----- Top Level Raid Gear ----- Top Order Raid Gear

Top Echelon Raid Gear ----- Top Grade Raid Gear

User Image --------- User Image
Tisiphone’s Vengeful Grace ------ Tisiphone’s Vindictive Grace

Tisiphone’s Vainglorious Grace ------ Tisiphone's Acrimonious Grace

Charismatic Dancer ------- Entrancing Dancer ------- Polished Dancer

User ImageUser Image -------- User ImageUser Image
Charming Yarn ------------------ Endearing Yarn

Lovely Yarn ------------------ Delightful Yarn

Exquisite Yarn ------------------ Adorable Yarn

User Image -------- User ImageUser Image
Graceful Yarn ------------------ Comforting Yarn

Chai Tea & Biscats ----- Lavender Tea & Biscats

Chauffeur Kitty ----- Noon Chauffeur Kitty ----- Dusk Chauffeur Kitty ----- Evening Chauffeur Kitty

Chauntelle's Curse ------ Chauntelle's Charm ------ Chauntelle's Hex ------ Chauntelle's Prayer

User ImageUser Image--------User ImageUser Image

Checkmate --------------------------- Checkmate Void

User ImageUser Image-------- User ImageUser Image
Checkmate Rematch --------------------------- Checkmate Inverse

User Image
Checkmate Abate

Cheerfully Motley ------- Merry Motley

Chelsea Teppista ----- Caitlyn Teppista ----- Charlotte Teppista

User ImageUser Image
Child Prodigy --------- Clock-worked Oliver

Chiyome's Curse ------- Chiyome's Bane ------- Chiyome's Blight

Concealed Princess of Lalune --- Unseen Princess of Lalune

Covert Princess of Lalune --- Hidden Princess of Lalune

Comet's Flight -------- Comet's First Flight

Compass Of Seidh -------- Compass of Seithr

User Image
Cosmic Matriarch

User Image
Cranky Cat

Crazed Dove -------- Rabid Dove

Creme Daisie ------ Creme Peche ------ Creme Lumiere ------ Cherry Creme Peche

User Image---- User Image---- User Image
Creme Slate ------ Creme Pourpr ------ Creme Vert

Custom Cut --------------- Custom Cut Couture

Valiant Jackling

User Image

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dame de Demoiselles (varying colors)

User Image
Dame de l'Opera

Danse des Etoiles -------- Danse du Lune -------- Danse du Soleil

User Image
Dance of the Golden Firebird

User Image
Dancing Star

The Dandy Time Traveler ---------- Dark Forest Style

Dark Ice -------------- Gogh Reed

Nymph Adora ----------- Legendary Adora ----------- Nymph Karya ----------- Nymph Chione

User Image
Advancing Gambit

User Image
Dark Matter Galaxy

User Image
Dawn Cardinal

Dear Elena ---------- Dear Hana ---------- Dear Delia ---------- Dear Amita

Decayed for You (links below)

User Image

Decayed For You ---------- Decayed Death For You
Decayed Love For You ---------- Decayed Venom For You
Decayed Lust For You ---------- Decayed Lilac Heart For You
Decayed Heart For You ---------- Decayed Candy For You
Decayed Pastel For You ---------- Decayed Life For You
Decayed Brain For You ---------- Decayed Soul For You

User Image
Demon Hunter

Demonic Detention ---------- Deific Templar

Design B ------------- Method B ------------- Scheme B

Approach B ------------- Policy B ------------- Strategy B

User Image ------ User Image------ User Image
Detached Demoness ----- Disconnected Demoness ----- Merciful Demoness

User Image
Dexterous Marksman

User Image ----User Image----User Image
Doe-Eyed Darling ------ Doe-Eyed Sweetheart ------ Doe-Eyed Dearest

User Image----User Image----User Image----User Image----User Image
Legend of Lagertha ----- Legend of Medb ----- Legend of Scathach ----- Legend of Brunhild ----- Legend of Camilla

Nom Nom Roar ------- Nom Nom Rawr ------- Nom Nom Eek ------- Nom Nom Grr ------- Nom Nom Oooh

Nom Nom Argh ------- Nom Nom Boo ------- Nom Nom Snarl ------- Nom Nom Chomp ------- Nom Nom Woo

Forest Guardian -------- Forest Warden -------- Forest Overseer

Doki Doki Debut -------- Doki Doki Premiere -------- Doki Doki Takeoff -------- Doki Doki Premiere

Dorada Belleza -------- Plata Belleza

Dreaming Runaway ----- Light Dreaming Runaway ----- Day Dreaming Runaway

Fall Dreaming Runaway ----- Visionary Runaway

User Image
Draconic Matriarch

User Image
Dulce Príncipe

E-VO ---------- The Earl of Lemongrab

User Image ------User Image ------User Image ------User Image
Eccentric Resonance ----- Eccentric Rumbling ----- Eccentric Disturbance ----- Eccentric Reverberation

User Image ------User Image ------User Image
Eccentric Cadence ----- Eccentric Chime ----- Eccentric Harmony

User Image
Egomanial Cadenza

Edebel -------------- Brave Edebel -------------- Retro Edebel

Amnesiac Edebel -------------- Eternal Edebel -------------- Airy Edebel

User Image
Electric Crush

Eliza the Huntress -------- Eliza the Trapper -------- Eliza the Pursuant

User Image
Emerald Dream

User ImageUser Image
Ruby Dream

Eternal Amadea -------- Endless Amadea -------- Perpetual Amadea --------Immutable Amadea

Infinite Amadea ------- Boundless Amadea ------- Gloomy Amadea ------- Holy Chesed

Everlasting Amadea ------- Honest Amadea ------- Blessed Chesed ------- Timeless Amadea ------- Pumpkin Amadea

Eternal Chesed ---------- Enduring Amadea ---------- The Prince's Rose ----------The Baron's Rose

User Image

Eternal Apocalypse Then
Sinful Apocalypse Then
Ravenous Apocalypse Then
Apocalypse Then
Smoldering Apocalypse Then
Rebellious Apocalypse Then
Turbulent Apocalypse Then
Poisonous Apocalypse Then

Eye Gleam Bright ----- Eye Shine Bright ----- Eye Glow Bright

Gray Cat Breath ----- Pink Cat Breath

Valiant Jackling

User Image

Fanciful Light Charmer ---- Blushing Light Charmer ---- Extravagant Light Charmer ---- Ornate Light Charmer

User Image
Fancy Man's Fez

Fautine's Bottle -------- Faustu's Bottle --------Faust's Bottle

Fatal Love ------ Forever Fatal Love

Feline Thief -------- Fabled Thief -------- Legendary Thief -------- Sleek Feline Thief

User Image
Merely Breathing

Fiendish Mistress Doragun ----- Vicious Mistress Doragun

User Image
Finn the Human Boy

User Image ----------User Image
Fionna the Human Girl ------- First Person Problems

User Image
FlapJackie

Fluttery Fille -------- Fabulous Fille -------- Fanciful Fille

User Image
Fly to the Moon

User Image
Follower of Easter Bunny

User Image
Forteanagoria

User Image
Future Investigation

User Image
Frivolous Blush
(Note: second image is a hidden pose found by sitting)

Gacha Master -------------------- Gacha Expert

Gacha Genius -------------------- Capsule Master

Gacha Ace -------------------- Gacha Champion

User Image

Geek Chic

Ginga Acceleration --------- Phoenix Acceleration --------- Pyxis Acceleration --------- Kagero Acceleration

Kisetsu Acceleration --------- Crux Acceleration --------- Subete Acceleration

User Image
Golden Gumshoe

User Image --- User Image --- User Image
Good at Being Bad ---- Good at Being Defiant ---- Good at Being Rebellious

User Image --- User Image --- User Image
Good at Being Inferior ---- Bad at Being Good ---- Good at Being Disobedient

Grimm Lolita ------------ Macabre Lolita ------------ Solemn Lolita

User Image
Gimme Metal

User Image
Gunpowder Bang Bang!

The Half-Sister ------ The Kind Half-Sister

Hanayome -------- Delightful Hanayome -------- Dark Hanayome

User ImageUser Image --------User ImageUser Image
Happy Capsule ---------------------- Ichigood

User ImageUser Image
Hardhearted

Haute Voltage ------- Haute Fiery Voltage

User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image -----
Heart of the Durepuff ---- Heart of the Badger ---- Heart of the Aekeaclaw ---- Heart of the Snake ----

Heart of the Raven ---- Heart of the Lion ---- Heart of the Thistle ---- Heart of a Gambinador

Heart of a True Bartonerin ---- Heart of the Tudor Rose

Heart of Statice ---- Vindictive Heart of Statice ---- Fiery Heart of Statice

Heaven's Gate Priestess ----- Heaven's Gate High Priestess

Heavenly Gatekeeper ----- Celestial Gatekeeper ----- Cherubic Gatekeeper ----- Scornful Gatekeeper

Fallen Gatekeeper ----- Ruthless Gatekeeper ----- Sardonic Gatekeeper ----- Disdainful Gatekeeper

Hell's Mistress -------- Hades's Mistress -------- Sheol's Mistress

Rose Saga ------------- Rose Chronicle

Azure Saga ------------- Rose Diary

User ImageUser Image
Rose Legend

Demonique ----- Exquisite Demonique ----- Elegant Demonique ----- Exotic Demonique

User Image ----User Image----User Image----User Image
Her Illumination -------- Her Shadow -------- Her Twilight -------- Her Heavenly

User Image----User Image----User Image----User Image
Her Duplicity -------- Her Devilry -------- Her Agony -------- Her Duskiness

User Image ----User Image----User Image----User Image----User Image
Her Darkness -------- Her Vice -------- Her Melancholy -------- Her Wickedness -------- Her Malfeasance

User Image
Her Infernal Majesty

User Image
High Wire Unicyclist

User Image
HoC: Gray Mage

User Image---- User Image ---- User Image
HoC: Succubus Zivva ------- HoC: Phantasm Zivva ------- HoC: Nightmare Zivva

Holy Arcanist ------- Dark Holy Arcanist

Red Hood's Dark Revenge ---- Pusheh's Hood ---- Red Hood's Murky Revenge

Red Hood's Revenge ---- Red Hood's Dusk Revenge ---- Red Hood's Vivid Revenge

Red Hood's Weary Revenge ---- Red Hood's Pure Revenge

Hook's Cruelty -------- Hook’s Wickedness -------- Hook’s Barbarity --------Hook’s Savagery

Holy Flower ------ Holy Prospering Flower

Holy Ancient Flower ---- Holy Flourishing Flower ---- Holy Verdurous Flower

The Bibliothecary ----- The Literate Bibliothecary

User Image
Gilt Lily

User Image
Imaginary Friend

User Image---- User Image---- User Image---- User Image
Independent Operator ----- Neutral Operator ----- Solo Operator ----- Unfettered Operator

User Image ----- User Image----- User Image

Infernal Seduction --------- Inside-out Boy ---------- Inspector Bosco

Instafame ------------ Instapopular ------------Instaselfie --------Glamorous Instaselfie

User Image
Intersteller Astronaut

User Image
Inevitable Demise

Iris the Jackalope ------ Callas the Jackalope ------ Brunia the Jackalope

Valiant Jackling

User Image

Jade Rabbit -------- Rose Rabbit

Jealous Prince of Solair ----- Gentle Prince of Solair

Josie's Journey -------- Josie's Jaunt -------- Josie's Excursion

King of Campus ------ King of the Grounds ------ King of the Yard

User Image----- User Image----- User Image----- User Image
King of Crowns --------- King of Coins --------- King of Coronets --------- King of Crystals

User Image
King of the Stars

Kira Kira Crusher ---- Bright Kira Kira Crusher

User Image
Kitty Mcfly
(note: stances are gender specific - last one is the male variant, it is the same on the board)

User Image
Electric Mcfly
(note: stances are gender specific - last one is the male variant, it is the same on the board)

User Image
Mary Mcfly

User Image
Rave Mcfly
(note: stances are gender specific - last two are the male variant)

Cosmic Messenger ----- Scott Pilgrim: Lucas Lee

User Image----- User Image----- User Image
The Knightmare ----- The Knightmare Slumbers ----- The Knightmare Awakens

User Image---- User Image---- User Image----User Image ----User Image
Kodona -------- Princely Kodona -------- Kingly Kodona -------- Knightly Kodona -------- Monarchy Kodona

Kunoichi Chaos -------- Kunoichi Anarchy

Virgil Rosenthal -------- Virgil Rosengren

L'histoire de Mephiste ------------------ L'Etage de Mephiste

L'Nouvelle de Mephiste ------------------ L'Epoque de Mephiste

User Image
La Pavot Rose

Lady Coccinella ------ Countess Coccinella ------ Noblewoman Coccinella

User Image
Laced Blessings

Lady Knightingale ------ Regal Knightingale ------ Miss Knightingale

User Image ------- User Image ------- User Image -------
Contessa Knightingale ----- Lady Crow ----- Dame Knightingale

Matron Knightingale ------ Madame Knightingale ------ Noblewoman Knightingale

Lala Lolly -------- Mint Lala Lolly -------- Pumpkin Lala Lolly

User Image
Serene Sayuri

Le Secret de Victorie ----- Le Secret De Madison ----- Le Secret De Triumpha -----Le Secret De Winnerie

Le Secret De Garneret ----- Le Secret De Earnerie ----- Le Secret de Laurelei ----- Le Secret de Resurgencia

User Image
Galactic Tracer

User Image
Confident Legs
(note: contains all default skin tones)

User Image
Legless Method

User Image
Lesade's Sin

Lil Werewolf Girl ----- Fierce Werewolf Girl ----- Clever Werewolf Girl ----- Savage Werewolf Girl

Literary Luxury ------- Unpublished Opulence ------- Belletristic Beauty ------- Bookender Splendor

User Image
Little Hatsya

Little Maru -------- Little Taro

User Image
Little Alps Girl

Lucky One -------- Unlucky One

Valiant Jackling

User Image

Madame Planchette -------- Lady Planchette -------- Maiden Planchette

Maddie Hatter --------- Mosie Hatter --------- Mighty Hatter ---------- Mimetic Hatter

Merrie Hatter ---------- Manic Hatter --------- Margot Hatter --------- Merry Hatter

Monique Hatter --------- Mirky Hatter --------- Mere Hatter --------- Millie Hatter

Macy's Kimora Bootcut Jeans & Shoes ------------ Madoka Magica: Homura Akemi

User Image
Madoka Magica: Sayaka Miki

User Image ------- User Image
Magical Matchmaker ------------- Dark Magical Matchmaker

Majokko Dorobo ---------- Majokko Akuma

Majokko Kappukeki -------- Majokko Kukkii

Maker of Pies ------- Maker of Pumpkin Pies

Maker of Boysenberry Pies ----- Maker of Heartfelt Pies

Marionette series

User ImageUser Image ---- User ImageUser Image
Pink Marionette ------------------- Crimson Marionette

User Image
Bloody Marionette ------------------ Icy Marionette

User Image
Ashen Marionette --------------------- Pale Marionette

User Image
Inverse Marionette ------------------ Lavender Marionette

User ImageUser Image ------ User ImageUser Image
Cream Marionette ------------------ Antique Marionette

User ImageUser Image
Navy Marionette

User Image
Pale Marionette Restrung --------------- Onyx Marionette Restrung

Soft Marionette Restrung --------------- Navy Marionette Restrung

Midnight Marionette Restrung --------------- Azure Marionette Restrung

Wintermint Marionette Restrung --------------- Bubblegum Marionette Restrung

User Image
Toxic Marionette Restrung --------------- Olive Marionette Restrung

Spearmint Marionette Restrung --------------- Blue Raspberry Marionette Restrung

User Image
Titian Marionette Restrung --------------- Pumpkin Marionette Restrung

User Image
Lavender Marionette Restrung --------------- Heliotrope Marionette Restrung

Amethyst Marionette Restrung --------------- Bloody Marionette Restrung

User Image
Raspberry Marionette Restrung

User Image
Fuchsia Marionette Restrung --------------- Rose Marionette Restrung

Cream Marionette Restrung ------------------ Blue Marionette Restrung

User Image
Ivory Marionette Restrung --------------- Pure Marionette Restrung

User Image
Tan Marionette Restrung --------------- Inverse Marionette Restrung

User Image
Mark of Courage

Martian Princess ----- Brilliant Martian Princess ----- Radiant Martian Princess

Melodious Cantata ----- Operatic Cantata ----- Harmonious Cantata

Mellifluous Cantata ----- Symphonious Cantata

Midsummer Knight ----- Solstice Knight

User Image
Midnight Cardinal

Midnight Child ---------- Twilight Child ---------- Dawn Child ---------- Midday Child

Midnight Scythe ---------- Dark Scythe ---------- Amethyst Scythe ---------- Hazel Scythe ---------- Crimson Scythe

Icy Scythe ---------- Ivory Scythe ---------- Rosy Scythe

Minimal Red ---------- Minimal Black ---------- Minimal Navy

Minimal Gold ------- Minimal Pink ------- Minimal Monochrome

Alice's Chase -------- Alice's Path -------- Alice's Course -------- Alice's Nightmare -------- Alice's Haste

User Image -----User Image
Minty Catwalk ---------- Pepperminty Catwalk

Misguided Brother --------- Misguided Sister

User Image ------- User Image ------- User Image
Miss Cattuccino ----- Miss Rose Cattuccino ----- Miss Cinnamon Cattuccino

User Image
Modus Operandi

Mooligan -------- Many Mooligan -------- Again Mooligan -------- Repeatedly Mooligan

User Image------ User Image------ User Image------ User Image
Often Mooligan -------- Mooliganigan -------- Frequently Mooligan -------- Commonly Mooligan

Murder la Murder ---------- Murder de Oro ---------- Murder de Polar

Murder de Rojo ---------- Murder de Blanco ---------- Murder de Marina

My Beautiful Byul -------- My Splendid Byul -------- My Charming Byul -------- My Exquisite Byul

My Lovely Byul -------- My Gorgeous Byul -------- My Pumpkin Byul

My Darling ----------- My Beloved ----------- My Dearest ----------- My Sweetheart

My Fair Lady --------- Lavish Lady --------- Seaside Lady

Botanical Lady --------- Pale Lady --------- Tedious Lady

My Sweet Murder ----------- Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires

User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image
Mysterious Captain -------- Captain Rouge -------- Enigmatic Captain -------- Obscure Captain -------- Dark Captain

User Image
Rococo Voyage

User Image ---------------- User Image
Mysterious Student F ----- Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires

User Image
Mystix Dance

Valiant Jackling

User Image

User Image
Neko Kohai
(works with all skin tones)

User Image
Neko Sempai
(works with all skin tones)

User ImageUser Image
Nice Style for Work

Night Stalker ----------- Night Weaver ----------- Night's Shadow

User Image
Nimble Cyclist
(note: the legs have a transparency layer so they will match any skin tone you have, including specialty skins).

Noel's Gift ------------ Noodle Fashion

User ImageUser Image
Not Tomorrow Morning

User Image-------- User ImageUser Image
Not Tomorrow Night ------------------ Not Today

Not Tomorrow ------------------ Not Tomorrow Evening

Not Tomorrow Noon ------------------ Not Tomorrow Dawn

October Witch -------- Northern Chill

User Image
Ode to the Studio Killer

Oh Dear Brother -------- Oh Horrid Brother -------- Oh Sweet Brother

Oh Calm Brother -------- Oh Kind Brother -------- Oh Brave Brother

User Image ---------- User Image ---------- User Image ---------- User Image
Orphan of the Odd Order ---- Orphan of the Omen Order ---- Orphan of the Ocas Order ---- Orphan of the Obis Order

User Image -----User Image -----User Image -----User Image
Parcel Post ------- Return to Sender ------- Blueberry Parcel Post ------- Mint Parcel Post

User Image
Pavonine Boots

Patient Penelope ------- Lenient Penelope ------- Persistent Penelope ------- Tolerant Penelope

Tranquil Penelope ------- Serene Penelope

User Image -------- User Image -------- User Image
Peppery Pupil Student P ---- Peppery Pupil Student A ---- Peppery Pupil Student G

Peppery Pupil Student J ---- Peppery Pupil Student L

User Image
Peppy Mint

Persephone -------------- Persephone's Return

Petite Macabre ------------ Petite Petal ------------ Petite Rose

Pieces of You -------------------- Fragments of You

Night Queen Lilith -------- Night Queen Melian -------- Night Queen Reia -------- Night Queen Nari

User Image ---- User Image ----User Image
Plague Revenant ------ Plastic Commando ------ Prideful Revolt

User Image
Polka Dot Rose

User Image
Portrait Legs
(NOTE: contains all default skin tones)

Pose of the Ursine ------ Stance of the Ursine ------ Bearing of the Ursine

Potion Seller ----- Replenishing Potion Seller

User Image
Pow

Prima Poppet --------- Leading Poppet

User ImageUser Image
Wintergreen Refrain ------ Peppermint Refrain

Prince Gumball ------- Prince of the Sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Princess Bubblegum's Wardrobe

Princess Hanabi ------- Maiden Hanabi -------Empress Hanabi ------- Lady Hanabi

Madame Hanabi ------- Damsel Hanabi ------- Matron Hanabi

User Image ------ User Image------User Image
Princess of the Universe ----- Princess of the Underworld ----- Princess of the Woods

User Image ------User Image ------User Image------User Image
Princess of the World ----- Princess of the Clouds ----- Princess of Dreams ----- Princess of the Abyss

User Image------User Image------ User Image------ User Image
Princess of the Heavens ----- Princess of the Orbit ----- Princess of my Heart ----- Princess of Rage

Calla the Flower Spirit ----- Calla The Flower Sprite

User Image
Prince with a Wavered Heart

User ImageUser Image
Professor Noarishi
(Note: one picture is the male base, the other is female)

Protagonist's Choice --------------- Protagonist's Decision

Protagonist's Intuition --------------- Protagonist's Mystery

Protagonist's Premonition --------------- Protagonist's Obscurity

Protagonist's Truth --------------- Protagonist's Notion

User Image
Puerile Pastel

User Image ------User Image------User Image------User Image
Punishing Luxuria -------- Punishing Vanagloria -------- Punishing Ira -------- Punishing Acedia

User Image------User Image------User Image------User Image------User Image
Punishing Avarita -------- Punishing Gula -------- Punishing Superbia -------- Punishing Invidia -------- Punishing Gloriosa

Rosabelle's Rapture -------- Mysterious Tune

User Image
PVP Medic

Qi Luola -------- Cutie Qi Luola -------- Fluffy Qi Luola -------- Peppy Qi Luola

User Image
Queen Corvina

Queen Battina -------- Regal Battina -------- Duchess Battina -------- Princess Battina

Empress Battina ------- Czarina Battina ------- Monarch Battina ----- Illuminated Queen Battina

Queen’s Agony and Rapture --- Lassie's Agony and Rapture --- Missus's Agony and Rapture

Damsel's Agony and Rapture --- Lady’s Torment and Rapture --- Lady’s Agony and Rapture

Maiden's Agony and Rapture --- Duchess's Agony and Rapture

User Image
Quetzal

Valiant Jackling

User Image

Rabbitan ------ Glorious Rabbitan ------ Undefeatable Rabbitan ------ Foreboding Rabbitan

Magnificent Rabbitan ------ Subdued Rabbitan ------ Conquering Rabbitan ------ Chocolate Rabbitan

User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image -- User Image
Playful Rabbitan ---- Spirited Rabbitan ---- Cotton Candy Rabbitan ---- Delightful Rabbitan ---- Blueberry Rabbitan

Rakish Raptor -------- Jaunty Raptor

User Image ----User Image
Riddle Me ------ The Rightful Heir

Rookie Detective -------- Apprentice Detective -------- Trainee Detective

User Image --------User Image --------User Image
Rosamund's Revenge -------- Rosamund's Allure -------- Rosamund's Corruption

User Image --------User Image
Rosamund's Rage -------- Rosamund's Grace

User Image --------User Image --------User Image --------User Image
Rosamund's Devotion -------- Rosamund's Passion -------- Rosamund's Yearning -------- Rosamund's Redemption

Rose's Hood ----------- Indigo's Hood ----------- Ivory's Hood ----------- Sable's Hood ----------- Royal's Hood

Hazel's Hood ----------- Red's Dark Hood ----------- Red's Hood ----------- Ebony's Hood ----------- Denim's Hood

User Image ----User Image ----User Image
Lilac's Hood --------- Amaranthine's Hood --------- Toxicity's Hood

Lestelle -------- Gentle Lestelle -------- Daring Lestelle -------- Dark Lestelle

Pumpkin Lestelle -------- Calm Lestelle ---------- Pale Lestelle ---------- Mild Lestelle ---------- Vengeful Lestelle

Judgmental Nephilim ------- Dutiful Nephilim ------- Scorning Nephilim ------- Righteous Nephilim ------- Hypercritical Nephilim

User Image
La Gargouille

User Image
Rotting Undead Legs

Royal Macaron -------- Sovereign Macaron -------- Glorious Macaron

Rude Tattle Tale ------ Surly Tattle Tale ------ Curt Tattle Tale ------ Abrasive Tattle Tale

Runcible Spoon ----- Runcible Spoon Renewal ----- Runcible Swoon ----- Runcible Moon

Ryuusei Darling -------- Ryuusei Beloved -------- Ryuusei Sweetheart

Innocent Capri -------- Guiltless Capri -------- Virtuous Capri

User Image -----User Image -----User Image -----User Image
Sainte Ciel: Agape --------- Sainte Ciel: Eros --------- Sainte Philia --------- Sainte Ciel: Thanatos

Sainte Ciel: Storge --------- Sainte Ciel: Aphrodite

Sakura Petal Roll Cake ----- Rosepetal Roll Cake ----- Lavender Petal Roll Cake

User Image ---User Image
SBX ------------------- SBX-2

User Image
SBX Remake

Scarlet Riding Hood -------- Dark Riding Hood -------- Rosa Riding Hood -------- Periwinkle Riding Hood

User Image
Sci-Fighter

User Image ---------User Image ---------User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Knives Chau --- Scott Pilgrim: Matthew Patel --- Scott Pilgrim: Scott Pilgrim

User Image
SDPlus #219 Gloriana

User Image
Seas Conquer

Secret Character J ----- Secret Character M ----- Secret Character X ----- Secret Character L ----- Secret Character A

Secret Character S ----- Secret Character H

User Image
Secretive Student F

User Image ------- User Image------- User Image
SeongMi Doll ------ SeongMi Antique Doll ------ SeongMi Haunted Doll

User Image
Shadowlegend

User Image
Sheep Angelique

User Image
Shapely Leg Surgery
(note: makes legs thinner - works with all skin tones, including specialty ones)

User Image
Sheryl Orange

Shimmering Star -------- Prancing Star

User Image ------- User Image ------- User Image ------- User Image
Shooting Star's Appearance ----- Shooting Star's Debut ----- Shooting Star's Intro ----- Shooting Star's Launch

Silent Nurse -------- Charming Nurse -------- Ghastly Nurse

Skylar the Awesome ----- Ralyks the Lame

Somber Bloom ----------- Envious Bloom ----------- Excitable Bloom

Cheerful Bloom ----------- Curious Bloom ----------- Mahogany Bloom

Some Bunny to Love ----- Some Bunny to Love More

Son of Cordis --------- Son of Wardis --------- Son of Rordis

User Image
Space Curiosity

User Image
Sparkling Reveler

User Image
Spirited Meister

Squirt Fest ------------------ Sprinkle Fest

Starkeeper's Astrolabe ---------- Starkeeper's Midnight Astrolabe

User Image ---- User Image---- User Image ---- User Image---- User Image
Stellar Rain --------- Stellar Aqueous ---------- Stellar Dreams ---------- Stellar Night ---------- Stellar Haze

User Image---- User Image---- User Image---- User Image---- User Image
Stellar Flurry ----------- Stellar Wind ----------- Stellar Wish ----------- Stellar Wave ----------- Stellar Ice

User Image---- User Image---- User Image---- User Image---- User Image
Ardent Rain ----------- Stellar Mist ----------- Stellar Fortune ----------- Stellar Fume ----------- Stellar Dew

Sweetheart Maid ----- Darling Maid ----- Amiable Sweetheart Maid

Harvest Sumiko -------- Summer Sumiko -------- Spring Sumiko -------- Winter Sumiko -------- Fall Sumiko

User Image
Strangely Light Student H

User Image
Succubi's Modesty

Supreme Student Council ----- Chief Student Council ----- Premier Student Council ----- Superior Student Council

Cosmic Starlet -------- Stellar Starlet -------- Celestial Starlet

Sweet Chiffon Mousse ---- Sweet Vanilla Mousse ---- Sweet Berry Mousse ---- Sweet Strawberry Mousse

Sweet Peppermint Mousse --- Sweet Blueberry Mousse --- Sweet Lavender Mousse --- Sweet Black Sesame Mousse

User Image -----User Image -----User Image
Sweet Pink Date ---------- Sweet Blue Date ---------- Sweet Inky Date

User Image --------------User Image--------------User Image
Sweet Summer Fundraiser ----------- Retro Summer Fundraiser ----------- Country Summer Fundraiser

User Image
Swim Team Dreamboat
(note: works with all skins, including specialty ones)

Dark Synchronous Moonlight ------ Dusky Synchronous Moonlight

Impish Synchronous Moonlight ------ Bold Synchronous Moonlight

Synchronous Moonlight ------ Naughty Synchronous Moonlight

Calm Synchronous Moonlight ------ Synchronous Solar Eclipse

Valiant Jackling

User Image

Taru's Mischief --------- Taru's Antics --------- Taru's Pranks --------- Taru's Tricks --------- Taru's Tricks

User ImageUser Image ---------- User ImageUser Image
Team Star ------------------ Team Blaze

User ImageUser Image
Team Eclipse

User Image
The Technicolour Time Traveler

User Image
Theda's Sharpened Knives

Tokki Eclipse --------------- Tokki Obscuring

Topaz Millennium ---- Crystal Millennium ---- Amethyst Millennium ---- Diamond Millennium ---- Serendibite Millennium

Garnet Millennium ----- Crystal Century

User Image
Transgenic Soldier

User Image ------User Image------User Image------User Image------
Trickster's Gimmick ------ Trickster's Stunt ------ Trickster's Hoax ------ Trickster's Stratagem

User Image ------ User Image------ User Image ------ User Image------ User Image
Trickster's Gambit ------ Trickster's Spoof ------ Trickster's Deceit ------ Trickster's Scheme ------ Trickster's Scheme

User Image------User Image------User Image ---- User Image
Trickster's Ploy ------ Trickster's Catch ------ Trickster's Contrivance -------- Trickster's Ruse

Turbulent Sayuri ------- Unstable Sayuri ------- Serene Sayuri ------- Tranquil Sayuri

Vagrant Stray -------- Wandering Stray -------- Sauntering Stray -------- Drifting Stray

User Image
Vampire's Judgement

Vespers' Core ---------- The Viceroy

User Image
Violet Trigger

User Image User Image --------- User ImageUser Image
Volant Reverie ---------------------- Terre Reverie

User ImageUser Image ---------User ImageUser Image
Volant Daydream ---------------------- Capricious Reverie

User ImageUser Image ---------User ImageUser Image
Resilient Reverie ---------------------- Mercurial Reverie

User Image -----
Vulturine Gentleman

Wild Berry Chizukeki ---------- Truffle Chizukeki

Wandering Maestro ------------------- Curious Wandering Maestro
(Note - sitting at the piano is a hidden pose, turn avatar around to find whole the piano pose is equipped)

Wasteland Fiend -------- Wasteland Infiltration -------- Wasteland Recon -------- Wasteland Scout

Wasteland Mercenary ----- Wasteland Espionage ----- Wasteland Intel ----- Wasteland Enforcer

Wasteland Scavenger ----- Wasteland Toxicant ----- Wasteland Brute

Way Cozy Chick ------- Really Cozy Chick ------- Cozy Chick

Absolutely Cozy Chick ---- Holiday Cozy Chick ---- Truly Cozy Chick ----Quite Cozy Chick

User Image
Lack of Color

Winter Guardian ------ Winter Protector ------ Winter Defender ------ Winter Avenger

Winter's Rose -------------- Sweet Rose -------------- Ivory Rose -------------- Lethe Rose

User Image---- User Image ---- User Image
Spring's Rose ------------ Serenity's Rose ------------ Crimson Rose

User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image ----User Image ----User Image
With Pleasure -------- With Glee -------- With Delight -------- With Charm -------- With Contentment

Kitsuko's Sparkle ------- Kitsuko's Glow ------- Kitsuko's Shimmer ------- Kitsuko's Twinkle ------- Kitsuko's Shine

Without Rhyme or Reason ------------- Take You For a Ride

User Image ------- User Image ------- User Image
Take You For a Drive ------ Take You For a Sky Dive ------ Take You for a Car Ride

User Image
Take You For a Run

Vic's Abomination ------------------ Vic's Monstrosity

Vic's Fiend ------------------ Vic's Heinousness

Vivid Brushstroke ----- Monochrome Brushstroke ----- Sepia Brushstroke ----- Pastel Brushstroke

Bold Brushstroke ----- Soft Brushstroke ----- Naturalistic Brushstroke

User Image
Wolf of Southtown

World of Devil -------------- World of God -------------- World of Slick

Shadow Fencer --------- Spirit Fencer --------- Remnant Fencer

Sweet Tart -------- Bitter Tart -------- Pumpkin Tart

Yang Tech ---------- Yin Tech

Yuki's Memento ------- Mori's Memento -------Yoru's Memento ------- Kabocha's Memento

Niwa's Memento ------- Sumire's Memento ------- Kapuchino's Memento

Zealous Engineer ---- Zealous Maniacal Engineer ---- Overzealous Engineer

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Zodiacal

User ImageUser Image
Zodiacal: Equinox

Valiant Jackling

User Image
Note: shoes & boots depicting motion are in the walking / running / prancing sections

Adelpha's Resolve ------ Adelpha's Resolution ------ Adelpha's Bravery ------ Adelpha's Calculation

User Image ---- User Image ---- User Image ----
Adelpha's Design ------ Adelpha's Intention ------ Adelpha's Courage

Alleycat's Allure ----- Alleycat's Attraction ----- Alleycat's Magnetism ----- Alleycat's Appeal

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alruna's Rose

User Image
Alruna's Petal

User Image ---------- User Image
Angel of the Devil's Sea ------ Queen of the Devil Sea

User Image ---------- User Image
Majesty of the Devil's Sea ------ Royal of the Devil Sea

Antigone's Hourglass ------- Haimon's Hourglass

User ImageUser Image
Antique Ball-jointed Doll
(note: Second image is a hidden pose, requires your avatar to sit)

User Image
Anurla's Amulet

Aria Dannata -------- Aria Addolorata

User ImageUser Image
Azure Mystere --------- Umber Mystere

User Image----- User Image
Black Rook Sentry ------- White Rook Sentry

User Image
Bastet's Rule

User Image
Black Magus

Blazing Blitz ------ Heated Blazing Blitz ------ Fiery Blazing Blitz ------ Silent Blazing Blitz

User ImageUser Image
Brash Badlands

Berserk Guardian Shaman ---- Dark Guardian Shaman ---- Raging Guardian Shaman

Buck the Mania ------ Buck the Vogue ------ Buck the Trend

User Image
Butterfly's Lament

User Image
Cabin Boy

Carmine Seductress --------Commanderess of Hearts

User Image ------------ User Image ------------ User Image
Commander of the Vanquished ----- Commander of the Defeated ----- Commander of the Conquered

User Image ---------User Image ---------User Image
Cheerful Bravery ----- Always Cheerful Bravery ----- Eternally Cheerful Bravery

User Image ---------User Image
Perpetually Cheerful Bravery ------ Everlasting Cheerful Bravery

Compass Of Seidh ----------- Chemical Love

User Image
Creeping Vine

Cross Lane -------- Cross Road

Cupcake Darling -------- Cupcake Dearest

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dark Elf Thigh Boots (varying colors)
Available in Barton Boutique

Dark Heart ---------------- Monochrome Heart

Lilac Heart ---------------- Malevolent Heart

User Image
Dark Temptress of the Watery Depths

Duchess of Hearts ----- Duchess of Spades

Duelliste -------- Deneb's Swan

User Image
Elegant Seadragon

Exoskeletal Rogue ------- Exoskeletal Rascal ------- Exoskeletal Cross

User Image
Equestrianism Fashion

User Image -----User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image
Exalted Arc ------------ Honorable Arc ------------ Vigilant Arc ------------ Illustrious Arc ------------ Righteous Arc

Favored Heiress -------- Selected Heiress

User Image
Feisty Berserker

User Image
Gabriel's Vigor

Heart of an Alleycat ----- Spirit of an Alleycat ----- Joy of an Alleycat

Soul of an Alleycat ----- Smile of an Alleycat

The Indifference of Death -------------- The Gloaming of Death

User Image
The Disinterest of Death

User Image ------ User Image ------ User Image ------ User Image ------ User Image
Garage Band Baby ----- Garage Band Darling -----Garage Band Sweetheart -----Garage Band Sugar ----- Garage Band Suitor

User Image ------ User Image ------ User Image ------ User Image ------ User Image
Garage Band Beau ----- Garage Band Boo ----- Garage Band Honey ----- Garage Band Kiddo ----- Garage Band Pumpkin

(NOTE: boots make any pair of pants equipped turn skin tight)

Gutsy Swift Shocker ---- Brazen Swift Shocker ---- Timid Swift Shocker ---- Swift Shocker

User ImageUser Image
Gogh Reed

User Image--User Image--User Image--User Image --User Image

Heart + Mind ------- Heart VS Mind ------- Heart X Mind -------- Heart = Mind -------- Heart - Mind

User Image
Hex's Web

Ivory Archer -------- Invariable Archer

User Image
Le Carousel Noir

User Image----- User Image----- User Image
La Dragonne --------- Lady Alzbeta ---------- Lady Longshot

Lady Evangeline -------- Matron Evangeline

User Image
Lady Jayne and the Mummy

Lord of Event Horizon ------- Lord Wilhelm

User Image
Love's Warrior

Lumiere Noire -------- Lumiere Blanc Reborn -------- Lumiere Bleu Reborn -------- Lumiere Noire Reborn

User Image
Lulu Saloon

Lunarian Royalty -------- Lunarian Elite -------- Lunarian Aristocracy -------- Lunarian Patriciate

User ImageUser Image ------- User ImageUser Image
Madame Rouge --------------- Pirate Rouge

User ImageUser Image
Madame Pourpre

Valiant Jackling

User Image

Note: shoes & boots depicting motion are in the walking / running / prancing sections

Magical Mender ------ Mystical Mender

User Image
Man'o'War

Matcha Anko -------- Pumpkin Anko

Messenger Mimi ---------- Messenger Mina ---------- Messenger Maya

User Image
Midnight Hero

Modus Operandi ------------ Monarch Maiden ------------ Nightmare Fuel

Nom Nom Rawr -------- Nom Nom Eek -------- Nom Nom Grr -------- Nom Nom Oooh

Nom Nom Argh -------- Nom Nom Boo -------- Nom Nom Snarl -------- Nom Nom Chomp

User Image
Nurse Hazard

Object of Infatuation ------ Object of Adoration ------ Object of Affection

User Image
Path of Luna

Peremptory Ambitions ------ Autocratic Ambitions ------ Imperious Ambitions

Primrose Path -------- Primrose Trail -------- Silkrose Stroll -------- Primrose Grove

Primrose Lane -------- Primrose Way

Princesse Honoré ---------- Princesse Fête

Queen's Vengeance -------- Queen's Reprisal -------- Queen's Retribution -------- fQueen's Vindictiveness

User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image ----- User Image
Queen of Fauna ------- Queen of Flowers ------- Queen of Blossoms ------- Queen of Flora ------- Queen of Roses

User Image
L'histoire de Mephiste

User Image
Religieuse Invocation

Smooth Imperialist ------- Spellbound Enchantress

User Image
Star Money

User Image
Stinger

Stygian Husk -------- Stygian Shuck -------- Stygian Fool -------- Stygian Sham

Stylist's Similitude -------- Stylist's Affinity -------- Stylist's Kinship -------- Stylist's Likeness

Nightside Fixer -------- Duskside Fixer -------- Dayside Fixer -------- Darkside Fixer

Sun Odori -------- Moon Odori -------- Lunar Eclipse Odori

User Image
Swift Justice

User Image ------User Image ------User Image
Tomorgenne Maid ----- Veracious Musketeer ----- Righteous Musketeer

User Image
Tsunderella Maido

Twin Asar ----------- Twin Qua

User Image
Warrior's Spirit

Wicked Hind of Avalon ------ Witchy Hind of Avalon ----- Wily Hind of Avalon

White Hind of Avalon ------ Wild Hind of Avalon ------ Wiser Hind of Avalon ------ Wailful Hind of Avalon

Wayward Hind of Avalon ----- Watchful Hind of Avalon ----- Whimsy Hind of Avalon ----- Wonderous Hind of Avalon

The Spirits Reign -------- The Ghosts Within -------- The Wraiths Within -------- The Spirits Within

Minty Winter Wonderland ---- Snowy Winter Wonderland

Ivory Winter Wonderland ---- Pastel Winter Wonderland ---- Holiday Winter Wonderland

User Image ------User Image------ User Image
Wisteria ------------- Whispering Wisteria ------------- Whimsical Wisteria

Valiant Jackling

Reserved.

Contents of this post were moved to Page 3, the new home for Running, Walking, Running and Floating mods.

Valiant Jackling

Reserved.

Contents of this post were moved to Page 3, the new home for Running, Walking, Running and Floating mods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff