Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100

HOW TO CHANGE GUILD OWNERSHIP

Perhaps one of the most important things overall is how to change captaincy. This is fairly easy, all you do is go to the moderators panel, go 6 hyperlinks down and click on the link that say Change Guild Ownership, answer the below questions

• New owner's username: put in the username of whom you’re selling the guild to

• Your password: put in your password to confirm it

After that you will become Crew and the buyer will most likely demote you.

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
CLEARING OUT A GUILD

Clearing out a guild means erasing all the posts within a guild and banning all the members. Know that even though you erase the post count and ban your members they will still be there on the guild home page, yet most buyers of guilds would prefer the guild to be cleared however I know many including myself don't care whether you clear the guild or not so its up to you whether you do or not but is not required.

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
POSTING IN A SELLING/BUYING THREAD

This is one that I see a lot from new guild traders and am constantly correcting I hope that this will help prevent some of that. What I am talking about is how often someone posts in there thread. You MUST limit yourself to one post every few hours or until your thread hits the bottom of the page. if you fell to follow this rule it WILL be moved to the chatterbox((CB)). The reason for this is because the only place your allowed to sell/buy a guild are slow moving forums.

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
GUILD SELLING TIPS

• 1) Be organized

• 2) give discount between 1-15k depedning on sizek ((I average about 12k discount most of the time))

• 3) get to know the main traders for they will always be buying guilds

• 4) have fun

• 5) DO NOT cheat anybody out of a guild if you do your guild selling career will be ruined

• 6) more to come soon

• 7) Any tips you would like me to add then pm me and i will add them, if there good.

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
FUTURE GUILD ADDITIONS THAT WILL HELP GUILD TRADERS

Guilds Trading
Make it so guild's can be sold/transfered ownership via the bank.

This is currently the only future addition that will significantly help guild traders.

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
The GGN's Moderators

There are many moderators on gaia but none in the GGN. Here will be a list of the GGN moderators.

And there are no OMNIMODERATORS however there job is to resolve account issues, hacking cases, and scamming cases.

Now i will list the names of the moderators so if you ever need to speak to one on something concerning GUILDS then you will have there names available to you.
  • None sad

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
WAYS TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION IF YOUR SELLING A GUILD

There are two main ways to complete a transaction of guilds. In this post you will find information on what they are and the risks in choosing these ways, because all guild traders take risks when in the trading business. These two ways are very similar so i will bold the most important differences.
  • One way is to establish an agreement with the person who is buying. Then after that step is completed invite the user to the guild you’re selling. Then after that step is completed you should have the person who is buying the said guild to send the trade for the guild. Then after the person completes the trade go make them captain in the moderators panel like i explained in a previous post. This is one way, but how this can be risky is the person might not make you the captain once the trade is completed, this is the time you consult a moderator about the problem.

• The second way is you still want to establish an agreement with the person who is buying the guild. After that step is completed invite the user to your guild. Then have the person who is buying the said guild to send the trade for the guild. Make the person buying the guild the captain then confirm the trade This is the other way, but how this here can be risky is after the person your selling the guild to becomes captain then he might not complete the trade, again if this occurs consult a moderator.

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
REASONS FOR A GUILD MULE

A guild mule can be used for many reasons. One reason is to hold contests and events for the guild the mule represents. This is managed by you and your members donating to the guild mule, NOT the guild account. A guild mule is basically another account on gaia, but is like a mascot for your guild. It can also be used for backup in case your account gets banned, that’s because if your guild mule is VC when you are banned the crew can still have captain control over the guild. You can also use a guild mule for selling the guild itself, and that’s where it falls into this guides category.

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
How do I clean out a guild?

In each thread there are controls at the bottom:
User Image
This button allows you to move the thread into a different subforum
User Image
This button allows you to lock a thread so that only crew and above may post in it
User Image
This unlocks a thread
User Image
This deletes the entire thread (I believe it has been stated that there will never be a way to delete all threads in a guild, each must be done individually)

As for members, to change the status of a member: (each member's status must be changed individually, I believe it has been stated that there will never be a way to ban all members)
At the top of the guild page User Image appears.

If you are Crew, Vice Captain, or Captain you can do the following:
Demote members or Ban members

Additionally, VC and C can:
Promote members to any status EXCEPT Captain

To reiterate: THERE IS NO WAY TO DELETE ALL THREADS/POSTS/MEMBERS IN ONE FELL SWOOP, it must be done individually

((original credit to Galvatron for the above stuff))

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
THE MAIN GGN GUILD TRADERS

This will be a short post naming all the main guild traders and ex-guild traders on gaia 3nodding . You can pm these people on questions concerning guilds
  • St._Jimmy ((thats me!!!!)) still trading

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
WHAT TO DO IF YOU BUY A STOLEN GUILD

Theres only one thing to do if you think the guild you baught was a stolen guild, PM a moderator.

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items