Total Votes:[ 1105 ]

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity
o_o So, I sorta experimented with the Love Charm from last year. I bought 5, but sold 4, just to see what I could profit off of them if I waited....
Bought one for 89,000...and look at what it is now. xd
*goes to sell*
~King Awesome

It is going to be ridiculously hard to sell, though.

I could always save it for Valentine's day this year. xP
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
King Awesomolocity
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity
o_o So, I sorta experimented with the Love Charm from last year. I bought 5, but sold 4, just to see what I could profit off of them if I waited....
*goes to sell*
~King Awesome

~King Awesome

The sales of the original and the second one did increase dramatically for Valentines this past year.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity
*goes to sell*
~King Awesome

~King Awesome

The sales of the original and the second one did increase dramatically for Valentines this past year.

That's what I figure would happen. So that's what I'll wait for, assuming I don't sell it now. I'm going to leave it listed for now until it expires though.
~King Awesome

Super Stalker

14,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Darkened Fay
Sayurixchan
Darkened Fay
Sayurixchan
I always forget about Super Prize. Thank you for always bringing it up lol.

Sounds horrible.

Um. Okay?

Isn't it though? If its going to decrease the value on items and increase the supply? I could be wrong. This is the first I'm hearing of it and that's just my initial thoughts about it.

Oh, I thought you meant that me always forgetting about it was horrible lol. Even so, no I don't think Super Prize is horrible at all. It has always made me a lot of gold.

Fashionable Shopper

Jace Quin
whisperingwillow
hey jace quin random question if you don't mind. Was there another new hoarding guild that was made besides the main hoarding guild? I remember reading about something regarding it somewhere but I can't recall - thought you might know something (:

Putting in 'Hoarding' in the advanced search for guilds nets less than two pages of results the most established of which besides Teh Hoarding Guild is The Profiteers Guild. Profiteers is not really a hoarding guild- it's a guild that teaches about all the best methods for making gold. I inherited it several months ago from Antek and am now its Captain. If you want to check it out just click here The Profiteers Guild and send a join request- we pretty much accept everyone.
Great, thanks. When I was searching I only had the search on public and private guilds so the profiteering guild wasn't showing up. Checking it out now!

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My love charm sold. Lol.
100% profit...and I'm rounding down.
I'm sorta curious to see what I would've profited though, had I actually waited until Valentine's day, though. o.o
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
King Awesomolocity
My love charm sold. Lol.
I'm sorta curious to see what I would've profited though, had I actually waited until Valentine's day, though. o.o
~King Awesome

Excellent.
We'll have to remember to check the prices at Valentines and see where they're at.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity
My love charm sold. Lol.
~King Awesome

Excellent.
We'll have to remember to check the prices at Valentines and see where they're at.

Yeah, lol.
Though, even if it ends up selling at 300k in February, I'm happy with 100% profit on anything. xP
~King Awesome
Question: When you say buy, do I buy at MP or at exchange? And by selling, do you mean at MP or at exchange? Thank you for this guide <3

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Tainted Tarts
Question: When you say buy, do I buy at MP or at exchange? And by selling, do you mean at MP or at exchange? Thank you for this guide <3

Either and either. Obviously you want to buy as low as you can so you'll probably get a better deal in the Exchange but it will take longer and if you check frequently you're likely to find some decent deals in the MP anyway. I generally sell in the MP because you get more gold out of it but it might take longer to sell and if you have a lot of items it'll be easier to sell them in the Exchange.
Jace Quin
Tainted Tarts

Either and either. Obviously you want to buy as low as you can so you'll probably get a better deal in the Exchange but it will take longer and if you check frequently you're likely to find some decent deals in the MP anyway. I generally sell in the MP because you get more gold out of it but it might take longer to sell and if you have a lot of items it'll be easier to sell them in the Exchange.

Hmm.. I'm just starting out and have 900k. I'm questing the Saint Ciel: Agape. Should I stop my quest and hoard or just keep questing? And if I will hoard, I'm looking at the Four Ponies of the Apocalypse only. Is that even a good idea? I actually just donate my event items so I have none of the old ones until I read this. I already donated the stuff I got from the new event so I'm starting from scratch.
Not to be a damper, but I see just one teeny problem with the idea of buying things like MCs and then selling them for profit. Looks good on the surface, but here's the undercurrent.
You're converting irl, hard cash money into...pixel gold!
And it doesn't even really belong to you, in the end. It still belongs to Gaia Inc.

Shameless Ladykiller

Sam Wainwright
Not to be a damper, but I see just one teeny problem with the idea of buying things like MCs and then selling them for profit. Looks good on the surface, but here's the undercurrent.
You're converting irl, hard cash money into...pixel gold!
And it doesn't even really belong to you, in the end. It still belongs to Gaia Inc.
~♥~

You buy the MCs with gold though :3 Or free cash form the offers emotion_awesome
~♥~

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Tainted Tarts
Jace Quin
Tainted Tarts

Hmm.. I'm just starting out and have 900k. I'm questing the Saint Ciel: Agape. Should I stop my quest and hoard or just keep questing? And if I will hoard, I'm looking at the Four Ponies of the Apocalypse only. Is that even a good idea? I actually just donate my event items so I have none of the old ones until I read this. I already donated the stuff I got from the new event so I'm starting from scratch.

Probably not the best idea. Agape is only a few hundred thousand more than what you have now. It would be easier and faster to vend/exchange to gain the rest of the gold that you need rather than hoarding.

Four Ponies is an item I would consider hoarding but it would be a long-term hoard. There's no specific ingredient other than time that would cause the ponies to raise in price.
Jace Quin

Ahh, this is harder than I expected. But I guess practice makes perfect.
Any suggestions on what to hoard at this time? After I get Agape?
And what's the best ticket item in Price and Joy to exchange tickets with?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff