I have no idea how I got here. 0.18552036199095 18.6% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 1105 ]

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Jace Quin
XxX-Space_Cadet-XxX
Thanks for everything, Jace! By the way, your blog,or whatever it is called, is a pretty good read to pass time. This last one is kinda thick for my tastes but i completely agree all the tax laws are pretty stupid.

One question on hoarding, whats the largest horde of bundles you would recommend in one month?

It depends on how much gold you have and how good you are at selling. But mostly you have to keep your funds in mind. You want to keep investing in new things so if you have a bunch of gold now you might not want to spend it all on the next thing you hoard because you're going to be holding onto the item for a few months and there may be something between now and then that you want to invest in as well.

Since I started I have been doing a few single RIG's but I decided since I have got a pretty good profit from the hoards I have done since last summer that I'm going to just jump into the market with 3m. Is two bundles broken up reasonable?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
XxX-Space_Cadet-XxX
Jace Quin
XxX-Space_Cadet-XxX
Thanks for everything, Jace! By the way, your blog,or whatever it is called, is a pretty good read to pass time. This last one is kinda thick for my tastes but i completely agree all the tax laws are pretty stupid.

One question on hoarding, whats the largest horde of bundles you would recommend in one month?

It depends on how much gold you have and how good you are at selling. But mostly you have to keep your funds in mind. You want to keep investing in new things so if you have a bunch of gold now you might not want to spend it all on the next thing you hoard because you're going to be holding onto the item for a few months and there may be something between now and then that you want to invest in as well.

Since I started I have been doing a few single RIG's but I decided since I have got a pretty good profit from the hoards I have done since last summer that I'm going to just jump into the market with 3m. Is two bundles broken up reasonable?

Certainly.

Distinct Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Ah... the one thing that will doom me as a hoarder... patience XD

Really good guide btw... Thanks for putting it out!

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
You're very welcome. I'm glad you appreciate it.
Jace Quin
You're very welcome. I'm glad you appreciate it.

for hoarding RIGs would you recommend the bundles or the singles? obviously the bundles are cheaper to buy but would separating them and then selling 9 separately take too much time/be too hard to sell?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Yuryael
for hoarding RIGs would you recommend the bundles or the singles? obviously the bundles are cheaper to buy but would separating them and then selling 9 separately take too much time/be too hard to sell?

I would recommend buying the bundles because they're. The singles of most RIGs sell many more units a day than the bundles and usually allow you to sell for a higher margin of profit. Depending on how many you have it may be annoying or take too long to sell as singles but if you buy less than... fifteen say then selling as all singles seems perfectly reasonable.

Girl

14,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Threadmaster 200
When do you think we should sell the January Anklet thingy?
Jace Quin
Yuryael

I would recommend buying the bundles because they're. The singles of most RIGs sell many more units a day than the bundles and usually allow you to sell for a higher margin of profit. Depending on how many you have it may be annoying or take too long to sell as singles but if you buy less than... fifteen say then selling as all singles seems perfectly reasonable.

alright thanks smile

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This guide = awesome = me

This guide = me (wat)
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
King Awesomolocity

This guide = me (wat)
~King Awesome

Thank you?

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity

This guide = me (wat)
~King Awesome

Thank you?

That was my bad attempt at a compliment for your guide. xD
But seriously though, this guide (and your other guide) are very helpful. o.o I used to make money from my aquarium, but after Boty Grab took a few hits, I got too lazy and broke (broke meaning 2,000,000) to invest in a new tank. So vending is the main way I've been making gold, and your guides are where I mostly learned vending. So thank you.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Updated forecast.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
What are some examples of "summer-related hoards" ? Any suggestions?

Melodious Rogue

Thank you for making this guide! It has been very helpful to me, and it is kind of you to maintain such a resource.

My question is...when you purchase RIG bundles, how many do you usually go for? Also, are there any tricks for judging the popularity of a particular bundle?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Diplomancer
Thank you for making this guide! It has been very helpful to me, and it is kind of you to maintain such a resource.

My question is...when you purchase RIG bundles, how many do you usually go for? Also, are there any tricks for judging the popularity of a particular bundle?

You're welcome. I'm glad you appreciate it.

I usually get between five and twenty depending on the popularity and how much I have for funds. I don't get more than that though because it takes too much time to sell them beyond that point.

The popularity of a RIG is related to the items it contains. If it re-releases a popular rare or contains new highly-desirable rares it's going to be more popular. There are also certain themes for RIGs that are more popular but anime and popculture aren't usually my things. However, looking into the threads posted in the GCD about it can be pretty enlightening even if you don't know much about what the RIG might be based on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff