Redirection from 500g + 48 days. 0.080542986425339 8.1% [ 89 ]
Redirection from 500g + 48 days (THG edition). 0.019909502262443 2.0% [ 22 ]
Redirection from "Redux" in TPG. 0.0063348416289593 0.6% [ 7 ]
Redirection from 500g + 48 days (NSTG edition). 0.0072398190045249 0.7% [ 8 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 90 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.18552036199095 18.6% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 1105 ]

Jace Quin

When should I start selling my Valentine's hoard?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
TlNDA
Jace Quin

When should I start selling my Valentine's hoard?

If you only have a few items wait until closer to the day. If you have a lot I'd start now.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Level 9 Mage
Is 600K a safe amount of gold to start hoarding at? I've never done anything close to vending / hoarding before.

Vending is actually a lot more like exchanging than it is hoarding. It depends on what you were planning on hoarding but since you have that much already I would recommend trying to get enough to buy one bundle of the next RIG that comes out about two weeks after it's debut.
Jace Quin
Level 9 Mage
Is 600K a safe amount of gold to start hoarding at? I've never done anything close to vending / hoarding before.

Vending is actually a lot more like exchanging than it is hoarding. It depends on what you were planning on hoarding but since you have that much already I would recommend trying to get enough to buy one bundle of the next RIG that comes out about two weeks after it's debut.
I actually went ahead and got 8 Radiant Galaxies at ~80K each. I figure this will pull in at least a small profit with which I can go into a more serious hoard.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Level 9 Mage
Jace Quin
Level 9 Mage

I actually went ahead and got 8 Radiant Galaxies at ~80K each. I figure this will pull in at least a small profit with which I can go into a more serious hoard.

Yeah, singles are generally less profitable to buy but they will still go up over time after they leave the shop.
Jace Quin
Level 9 Mage
Jace Quin
Level 9 Mage

Yeah, singles are generally less profitable to buy but they will still go up over time after they leave the shop.
I didn't have enough for a bundle, unfortunately.

Sparkly Treasure

11,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gaian 50
gratz on 100 pages ^^

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Thanks. It took a long time.

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Thank u 4 posting this But I don't understand that much D: is it ok if u explain to me the instuctions in a short easy way pls thank u mrgreen

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
tooruchan14
Thank u 4 posting this But I don't understand that much D: is it ok if u explain to me the instuctions in a short easy way pls thank u mrgreen

1. Have gold.
2. Identify items in limited or dwindling supply for which there is positive demand.
3. Buy some of those items.
4. Wait a while for the demand to cause the item price to go up.
5. Sell.
6. Rinse.
7. Repeat.

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Jace Quin
tooruchan14

1. Have gold.
2. Identify items in limited or dwindling supply for which there is positive demand.
5. Sell.
6. Rinse.
7. Repeat.
ite thanks i kinda understand now LOL rinse repeat XD wait so 4 selling wat is a good prize to sell tokens? because there is this 1 thing i always wanted 2 get its called gemni twins (im acctually a girl but usin the gender potion XD) n im usin gender potion so i wont waste my money n stuff :/ oh n 4 buyin do u think biding is good?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
tooruchan14
Jace Quin
tooruchan14

1. Have gold.
5. Sell.
6. Rinse.
7. Repeat.
ite thanks i kinda understand now LOL rinse repeat XD wait so 4 selling wat is a good prize to sell tokens? because there is this 1 thing i always wanted 2 get its called gemni twins (im acctually a girl but usin the gender potion XD) n im usin gender potion so i wont waste my money n stuff :/ oh n 4 buyin do u think biding is good?

Tokens are not a good item to hoard because they have an unlimited supply. You can vend them but there are much more lucrative things to vend.

I find bidding to be frustrating though it is possible to get good deals out of it if only occasionally.

5,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Jace Quin
tooruchan14
Jace Quin
tooruchan14

1. Have gold.
5. Sell.
6. Rinse.
7. Repeat.

Tokens are not a good item to hoard because they have an unlimited supply. You can vend them but there are much more lucrative things to vend.

I find bidding to be frustrating though it is possible to get good deals out of it if only occasionally.
oh cause all the items i got r totaly lame >.< i never weared unlimited supplies b4 n tell u the truth im KINDA KINDA new here lol

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
tooruchan14
Jace Quin
tooruchan14
Jace Quin
tooruchan14

1. Have gold.
5. Sell.
6. Rinse.
7. Repeat.

oh cause all the items i got r totaly lame >.< i never weared unlimited supplies b4 n tell u the truth im KINDA KINDA new here lol

The item list on the third page is a good resource if you a looking to decide what to hoard. But you do need to have gold to invest in hoarding. If you need to learn how to earn an initial ammount of gold I suggest reading the vending/exchanging portions of my other guide. I will link you there: Here. That will take you to the Exchange post just scroll down to the next post for Vending.
How much do you think the radiant galaxies will increase by? I have 13 of them, but I don't know when to sell them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff