Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
tolerantScribbler

Thank you for the recommendations. Fuseling added to "Hairs" and Tavern Wench set added to "Non-steampunk..." section. smile

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Two changes today - one big, one small. First, SDPlus #398 Dead Giveaway Louie added to "Other Clothing/Worn" section for its pipe.
Second, SPOILER tags added to categories. Please give me feedback on this, whether it's better or worse.

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
-Spoiler tags fixed so Shirts/Vests isn't inside Hairs.
-Banana Split Vest added to Shirts/Vests.

Devout Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Announcement from Uriel Ledon's second account.

My main account has recently been banned. I sent in a ticket to Gaia to have this corrected, but have yet to receive a response. Until further notice, I will be posting new steampunk-y items as individual replies. I am sorry for this inconvenience. If my issue is unable to be resolved, I may create a new thread. It would be identical to this, though obviously without the votes, replies, etc. I will make sure they link to each other, of course. Again, I'm sorry for this.

Multi-Purpose Items: User Image Striking Clockman

Devout Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Announcement:
Still no word on my account. Until my ticket is either permanently closed or addressed, I won't be making a new thread. I still have hope I'll get my account back. I haven't been keeping /as/ close an eye as I could have been, but if (when?) I get my account back, I'll be sure to update this thread.

In the mean time, I'd like to draw attention to the lovely user-submitted hats in CrosStitch, specifically, the Lady Captain's ____ Hats, and the _____ Butterfly Caps. smile A big thank you to designers bluefeathers_onDA and Wisdom Chyck. Great ideas!

Devout Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Status Update:

Unfortunately, at the moment, it seems unlikely I'll be getting my main account back. sad
Absurd as that is. So I may make a new thread. I may not. In the mean time, we have this item.

User Image Timehole Professor

Devout Gaian

3,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ

I'm afraid this may be one of my last announcements. I regret to inform you, I'm stepping out of Gaia. Since my main account was banned, I've sort of let Gaia out of my life. To be honest, it's just not what it used to be. I don't have the time to dedicate to the games, earning gold, the events throughout the year, etc. I may still hang out around the Art Freebies forum, but that will be very infrequent, if ever. It's just that, between the college application process, this school year, taking on more responsibilities irl, getting more interested in gaming, etc. I have other things to do than sit on here all day, especially knowing 4 years' hard work can be taken away at any moment.

Please, I encourage any of you to create your own guides. Feel free to use the coding from my OP in your own guides, if you'd like. Link back here, don't, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

STEAMPUNK ON, MY GOOD PEOPLE. smile

Gallant Citizen

12,925 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Awesome, i love your list. So i took the advices and this is what i ended up with. I would appreciate if you posted what you think about my items and avatar so far. When i earn some money, ofcourse i'll add more of them . Thanks 3nodding

Lucky Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

══════════════════
Ⱥre the ℳemories I hold still valid,
══════════════════

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
╔══════════════╗

Surprised to see Christian Siriano's Pinstripe Trousers left out of this. Too late now though I guess emotion_yatta

╚══════════════╝

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

══════════════════
Ѻr have the tears deluded them?
══════════════════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Fairy

7,050 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
Uriel Ledon

Firstly thank you for posting this list! Secondly I think you should add a couple of things to it like the following ( and I apologize if they have already been suggested big thread to read through sweatdrop )

Timehole Professor

geek chic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas