Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Carridan
Oh, oh, oh~! I do love this thread! Here, you get Post Tip~! 8]!

Pants: Lion Tamer's Pride? I find it an excellent item for my Steampunk avatars in TekTek.

-bookmarks thread-

The past is all an illusion...

OK thank you for the suggestion! I'll have to try that later when my computer problems are all fixed X_x
There was some kinda short circuit problem in my area, and right now navigating pages takes FOREVER! It was supposed to be fixed last night, but clearly it's not completely fixed. I mean, it's better. Last night it wasn't working at all. Now at least I can get on the internet. But I can really only use 1 tab, and for adding to the list, I usually need 3. But I'll add it as soon as I can!

...It only confuses us.

Greedy Bibliophile

I tried adding color to this one, hope I succeeded somewhat. I'm surprised the Doc's Harness isn't on the list for back items.

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Momoiro no Bara
I tried adding color to this one, hope I succeeded somewhat. I'm surprised the Doc's Harness isn't on the list for back items.

Intentionally left that off the list. For most steampunk avis, it looks miscolored or just bad. It's hard to use it successfully (which you have). I'm not gonna include it for those reasons.

...It only confuses us.

Greedy Bibliophile

Uriel Ledon
Momoiro no Bara

Intentionally left that off the list. For most steampunk avis, it looks miscolored or just bad. It's hard to use it successfully (which you have). I'm not gonna include it for those reasons.

...It only confuses us.

Aww thanks! Glad I succeeded! But if you don't add that, maybe add the khaki Domini pants or the abalone blazer? I'm wearing both.

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Momoiro no Bara
Uriel Ledon
Momoiro no Bara

...It only confuses us.

Aww thanks! Glad I succeeded! But if you don't add that, maybe add the khaki Domini pants or the abalone blazer? I'm wearing both.

Well, again, they look good on your avatar, but I don't really see how the items by themselves would be steampunk. Especially the abalone blazer. And, no offense, I'm not going to bother just adding that one pair of pants to the Suggestions category when there's plenty of pants in the main list itself that are around the same price, and better. :L

...It only confuses us.

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
One think that I like to use for a Steampunk feel is the Wild West Worn Out Duster.

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

New addition - NeoGaia Hero added to Multi-Purpose Items.

...It only confuses us.
Art by seven_dead1y_sins
White Russian!
The belt underbust corset thinger.
It's hot~

Barton Sweetheart

Just want to say that this list is great just what I wanted so thank you very much, also may I ask if you've looked at the Chained Pocket Watch?

Not sure if that can be put on the list but didn't see it get mentioned so thought I would mention it.

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Zealand_Aquarius
Just want to say that this list is great just what I wanted so thank you very much, also may I ask if you've looked at the Chained Pocket Watch?

Not sure if that can be put on the list but didn't see it get mentioned so thought I would mention it.

Oh timid sky,
I walk alone.

I do have the Gold Pocket Watch. The chained Pocket Watch is pretty much the same, isn't it?

Oh deadly sky,
I walk along this path to heaven.

Barton Sweetheart

Uriel Ledon
Zealand_Aquarius

I do have the Gold Pocket Watch. The chained Pocket Watch is pretty much the same, isn't it?

Apologise they are almost the same hadn't notice that so apologise again.

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Zealand_Aquarius
Apologise they are almost the same hadn't notice that so apologise again.

Oh timid sky,
I walk alone.

It's fine. smile

Oh deadly sky,
I walk along this path to heaven.
Great list, maybe this'll make my boyfriend join gaia xD

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Kaowaii
Great list, maybe this'll make my boyfriend join gaia xD

Thank you. And good luck with that!