Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you like the idea of sponsor based dolls?

Yes-more dolls XD 0.33698030634573 33.7% [ 154 ]
No-Keep it Gaia 0.19912472647702 19.9% [ 91 ]
Don't Mind 0.12253829321663 12.3% [ 56 ]
Depends on the theme 0.30634573304158 30.6% [ 140 ]
Just this once.. 0.035010940919037 3.5% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 457 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73 74 > >>

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
I got him from the mp. I know I could probably get him cheaper if I waited a bit longer but I set myself a budget and his price came in under it.
I couldn't wait any longer xp
Worth every gold coin as far as I'm concerned and I can now say I own a doll worth over a million.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
Yes to all of the above. XD I have to admit, there are a few Dolls that are 1 million+ that I wouldn't consider paying that much for, but Jaws is not one of them, especially since he has hair. ;D I did that with Cresento, though - I couldn't bear the fact that someone would buy him out before me so I bought it, for 3.7 million or some such. <.<;;

Does this mean we'll get the other mermen from the Venus world? XDD That'd be awesome.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
I know users petitioned for jaws since he took over the overseer but they have plenty of spaces available to slot in the other mermen if they want too.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
That's what I figure. And it's not like there are too many more main NPCs that need to be done. We even got Radio Jack, which I wasn't really expecting since we have an equippable one already. XDD

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I'm hoping we get Josie, Vanessa and the Easter Bunny in the next RIG. And Sam and Edy!

That shouulllddd do it for shop keepers. Oh! The Aekea Robots would be nice too. I can't think of anymore sho- Agatha! Do we have an Agatha doll? Maybe they'll give her a Sagatha pose for kicks.

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
I'd just about die if Sam came out soon. I'd stop questing all my other Dolls so I could get hers first. Imagine if she had that sexy adorable pose she's in on the side of the Airsharks... >w<

Sagatha ftw. <3 They'd be insane not to include her.

I'd love if they did a Holiday line, with the shopkeepers in their holiday finery. Christmas, Halloween, Demonbusters, the lot. <3333

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kotton Belle
I'd just about die if Sam came out soon. I'd stop questing all my other Dolls so I could get hers first. Imagine if she had that sexy adorable pose she's in on the side of the Airsharks... >w<

Sagatha ftw. <3 They'd be insane not to quest her.

I'd love if they did a Holiday line, with the shopkeepers in their holiday finery. Christmas, Halloween, Demonbusters, the lot. <3333

I'd love that too.

I just hope the Special line doesn't get too out of hand too fast. xD; Sam's needs to come with her jumpsuit. And Edy's needs his pompadour. xD I love dolls that come with hair.

Thanks for chatting with me - but I'm off to bed. Take care! :3

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
XDDDD I'd actually wear the bra pose from NSFW if it meant I could wear Sam's overalls over it and look like her. Sam's hair would be adorable, too. <3 And amen to the Specials. I was just a tiny bit worried when I saw it. <.<;;

G'night!

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
...Just thinking, it would be truly epic if Sam's Doll came with an Airshark pose, literally. A mini Airshark flying beside your avatar~ ;3

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Just to keep you guys in the loop, the special Ivan doll was not inside a blind box. It just came in place of one of the old rigs. So it is an exception to the rule.
Gonna update this into the FAQ part of the thread.

Kin Collector

Sharkworld
I has my jaws doll xd .....*huggles*

Oh congratulations!

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
*blinks* Gold Ivan came like that? How odd. Even stranger that it seems to be quite common and yet I received two North Kitten Stars instead of even a single Gold Ivan.

Ahh, well. I bought it already. ^^

Phoenix, your avatar is epic. <33

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
Am I the only person who really wants our artists to add a pose for the opposite hand for the SDPlus Blind Box? It's driving me crazy. I want to show off my Doll love by holding that box, but it unequips certain important aspects of my avatar. =/ It's the only one that has the one pose, too, from what I recall. ;_;

Next Doll I think I'll go for - Rufus. <3

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kotton Belle
Phoenix, your avatar is epic. <33

Thank you. ^_^

I haven't tried equipping it yet, but it'd be nice if they all came with more than one arm pose.

I wonder how many collectors there are out there?

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Informer 100
XDD No problem. And I haven't actually met many at all. You guys, of course, so that's... four of us thus far? And I hang out in the GCD generally, and I'm fairly sure that on Gaia that would be where the largest number of SDPlus collectors would be, being that the GCD centres on Gaia discussion. But I still haven't met any others - a friend told me he was speaking to someone else who collected them, but for all I know that's it. Five of us? <.<;;

8DD Sharkworld, might I suggest you add a poll to this lovely thread of yours? Perhaps ask why people are here. We can have a poll option for Doll collectors. I'd click it. The number of people who want to know about the Dolls because of one specific Doll or pose is probably huge, though. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff