Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you like the idea of sponsor based dolls?

Yes-more dolls XD 0.33698030634573 33.7% [ 154 ]
No-Keep it Gaia 0.19912472647702 19.9% [ 91 ]
Don't Mind 0.12253829321663 12.3% [ 56 ]
Depends on the theme 0.30634573304158 30.6% [ 140 ]
Just this once.. 0.035010940919037 3.5% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 457 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73 74 > >>

This is very useful. Ohh 1st post.

Shameless Sex Symbol

I love the new thread. Well organized.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
New dolls added YAY xd
For those curious, the double up of the number 166 has now been fixed. Sol the Lord of Summer is now at number 106.
*Suscribes*
Your avatar matches your username. mrgreen

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Oh. I love you.

I'm trying to collect them all, and this is a big help.

heart
Stellar Phoenix
Oh. I love you.

heart
l3earee says...

Good luck getting the Lanzer doll. rofl I think only one gaia user has it and is selling it for maximum price that you can sell it for in the market.

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
l3earee
Stellar Phoenix
Oh. I love you.

heart
l3earee says...

Good luck getting the Lanzer doll. rofl I think only one gaia user has it and is selling it for maximum price that you can sell it for in the market.

xD;

Some of the ones that are several millions miiiight remain on the wishlist. Because. Lol.

I don't think I'll be able to get them regardless, unless I was really lucky.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Lots of new dolls xd
Added what have been found so far.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
eek We have special SD plus now!!!

Kin Collector

A special what? What'd I miss? gonk

Oh, and if I haven't told you yet -- your list is fantastic! When I decided to collect the dolls, I went through the MP and tektek to find them all. Took me days to get my list and still wasn't sure I had them all -- then someone pointed me in the direction of your thread and I realized you had already done all the work!

So now I just wait until you find the new ones and then add them to my list xd

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Ha ha glad I could help ya out hun. heart

With this latest Rig of Rigs, three new items were found:
The North Kitten Star
The Prize Collection '09
and also Golden Ivan
When you look it up in the mp ......SDPlus Special #1 Gold Ivan
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/48511/
So yes it looks like we may have a special collection running alongside the standard dolls. Not sure if they will all be gold.

Kin Collector

Oh thank goodness it's not another rare one. 38k and falling. I should get that one right away, so I don't get so far behind like I did with the other dolls.
Fantastic. <3 I've got my own list on my computer, and it's fun, but I love having the images too. <3 Nice work in mentioning the RIG each Doll first appeared in as well.

Might I suggest something? ;3 Perhaps you could mention how many Dolls have been released thus far, and mention how many Dolls are released in each RIG - for example, there is the Gold Ivan from the Super Prize, so one, and around eight or so from the Snow Apple? <3 I think it'd be an interesting little addition. And I'm too lazy to work it out myself.

So, all you SDPlus collectors. How goes it? How many Dolls do you have? I believe I now possess 87 Dolls out of however many have been released so far. My most recent purchase was Cresento Doll~

Might I ask, is this the original thread? I recall finding one a while back, but it seems odd that it's only moved two pages since then.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Hey audif,
It shouldn't take long for me to add that info in if you want it. Bear with me and I'll add it in when I get a chance.
And yes I remade this thread as the amount of information wouldn't fit all on the the one post (bad planning on my part) so I remade it to have the room to expand and ultimately include all the poses too. There is a link to this thread on my old one for those who subscribed originally.
Collection wise I have a way to got yet as I'm buying them up slowly as they decrease in price some what. Think I'm at about 50 atm smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff