Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you like the idea of sponsor based dolls?

Yes-more dolls XD 0.33698030634573 33.7% [ 154 ]
No-Keep it Gaia 0.19912472647702 19.9% [ 91 ]
Don't Mind 0.12253829321663 12.3% [ 56 ]
Depends on the theme 0.30634573304158 30.6% [ 140 ]
Just this once.. 0.035010940919037 3.5% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 457 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 72 73 74

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
snejno
i would like to ask :
If you create blind box from alchemy what year will be the blind box from?

The blind box and the blind bag are two different things. Alchemy creates a blind box, at this point it has no year attached to it. However when you open it it then becomes one of the blind bags with a set year. You then get to open that for one of the dolls from that year.

If you use alchemy then think of it as a similar process to the philosphers caches. First you make the cache, then you open it to get one of the coloured caches, you then open the coloured cache to get your item. The only different is with the caches you get to choose your component where as with the blind bags the doll you get is still random, just from a set year.

Hope that helps explain it a little better.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Thanks so much for this! I was trying to find out what dolls are all from each year (because the year bag things) and ended up finding this thread! Thanks so much! Really is a great thread filled with all the doll information ever! 4laugh

Still cant decided if I love or hate dolls....all my favorite things are from them, but its so spendy for just one pose...

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Chaos_Bunny
Thanks so much for this! I was trying to find out what dolls are all from each year (because the year bag things) and ended up finding this thread! Thanks so much! Really is a great thread filled with all the doll information ever! 4laugh

Still cant decided if I love or hate dolls....all my favorite things are from them, but its so spendy for just one pose...

I'm glad you like it. I'm aware this thread is a little limited in quickly showing which dolls are in which blind bags but give me a little time and who knows wink

The SDPlus Collection List v3 is in the works!
Those who know enough about Gaia shouldn't have to hard a time finding it if you want to be nosey about it's development.
It's a little bigger blaugh

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Sharkworld

I'm glad you like it. I'm aware this thread is a little limited in quickly showing which dolls are in which blind bags but give me a little time and who knows wink

The SDPlus Collection List v3 is in the works!
Those who know enough about Gaia shouldn't have to hard a time finding it if you want to be nosey about it's development.
It's a little bigger blaugh

I was just so glad to find this so I don't mind doing a control F to find the specific doll to see what rig it is from then going and seeing what blind bag has that rig XD

Ooo I'll have to check it out.

Angelic Blob

Thank you for spending the time maintaining this list.

Gracious Phantom

10,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
I have a question...
How are dolls numbered?

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Something Royal
I have a question...
How are dolls numbered?
i've always wondered this too!

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Sorry for the delay folks. Access to the PC has been limited recently. This thread is back up to date and hopefully I can continue work on the new updated one before too long.

Something Royal

Chaos_Bunny

The information we have on this is limited. In the early days it very much appeared that it was planned out but as time has gone on and the list has grown huge the gap filling of older numbers appears to be more randomized (although I could be completely wrong on that) with most new CI's just being added to the end of the list. The only mention of any doll numbering I have seen on Gaia has been in Reapersuns Journal here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php?mode=viewarchive&post_id=31754787&u=546747

Man-Hungry Fairy

Great guide! I need them to make Bludeau, Bildeau, and Ribateau SDPlus dolls next. 3nodding Murasaki would also be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff