Not sure what this is referencing...
User Image

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Last post for now.
Updated a lot of sponsor items including item sponsors and celebrity snare.

Obsessive Hoarder

39,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
This is a great list, a couple things though =)

Ivangela doesn't look to have anything to do with Transformers I don't think. It's yellow, like Bumblebee, but doesn't have a similar design. I think you were dead on with Evangelion.

And I don't think the Zony Discman isn't a reference to anything other than the Sony Discman. It looks pretty much like how the old discmans looked. The half circle was a window.

Also, on the Megaman item... you linked the wrong Megaman on Wiki as the source. ^_^

Fancy Man's Fez might be a Doctor Who reference, not sure where the pigeon comes in but the fez and bow tie are suspect...

I didn't see Darkstalkers on the list, but Alruna is almost certainly a reference to Morrigan/Lilith. Nightmare fuel could also double for Darkstalkers as the stomach maw goes to Lord Raptor.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You missed a big one for the Final Fantasy series: User Image Red Sorcerer. It's a reference to the Red Mage job class.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Conis

Thanks, I'll fix those. Many of these were gotten from past reference threads so it's hard to pick out what's real or what people just thought could be used as cosplay.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Tiana Sidhe
You missed a big one for the Final Fantasy series: User Image Red Sorcerer. It's a reference to the Red Mage job class.

Oh wow I didn't even know that existed I like the hat. ^_^

IRL Noob

Shinji_Fumajime

Yeah, I see your point; just thought I'd point it out if you didn't already know. emotion_yatta
Thanks for the mithril coin! I didn't expect a gift for contributing but that was very nice of you.^^
Thanks for the list. Super helpful when it comes to spending all of my gold on impulsive purchases. wink

P.S. "Between Two Lungs" is another Florence and the Machine item.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
TrocarButton

Thanks for the tip and I'm glad you like it.
I know the feeling though, it's actually tempting for me to buy so many things.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Adding a new trubute item remembering the late Robin Williams. It can be found for free here, A Friend Like You.

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150

Dedicated Loiterer

11,790 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I'm pretty sure Fancy Man's Fez is less a Doctor Who reference and more a reference to TF2's Spy
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Familiar_Fez

There's also a few items referencing the Medic too (Stainless Steel Bonesaw,T-1 Medi-kit,T-1 Medi-kit)

Blazing Preacher is a reference to Warhammer,but I can't quite tell if it's Fantasy or 40K

While we're at it Palalaladin has a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged in the description

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Crystal_suicune

I'll put the fez for tf2 as well, I see you're point but I'll be leaving it with Who for now. As for Warhammer I'm actually not very familiar so I'll likely be combining any references until I can tell otherwise.
Thanks for the updates though, I've edited them in.

Dedicated Loiterer

11,790 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Oh bloody hell I copypasta'd Medi-kit twice,it should be Medical Attention.Sorry about that.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
No problem. I'll get that in as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers