Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Torse

Then you are listing more of a thing that alter bodies, or more easly to find genre, not monster like apparel, the Jiangshi is more like apparel cus well this is what is suppose to kinda be the clothing for. I guess it you want to keep it simple/ popular creatures, not add too many complicated things people won't know about sweatdrop This is why I asked bout youkai since I know a few good items related to youkai or chinese lores.

This is a Jiangshi btw lol.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hsienko from Darkstalker is the most popular one, but doesn't look quite the same for what they are described as.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Torse

Also, The White Lady. The chest pose is like...bone cage thing.
User Image

Wheezing Member

Mimirelle

Then you are listing more of a thing that alter bodies, or more easly to find genre, not monster like apparel, the Jiangshi is more like apparel cus well this is what is suppose to kinda be the clothing for. I guess it you want to keep it simple/ popular creatures, not add too many complicated things people won't know about sweatdrop This is why I asked bout youkai since I know a few good items related to youkai or chinese lores.

This is a Jiangshi btw lol.

Hsienko from Darkstalker is the most popular one, but doesn't look quite the same for what they are described as.

Well I'd like to list everything but I've hit the character limit already on three posts. crying
and I'm pretty sure the rest are close

Also that's so much cooler than the Jiangshi stuff Gaia currently has.
/pouts
why cant we have that?

My bad. I thought 'youkai' meant general demons/spirits from Asian lore. Like tengu, those evil umbrella things and.. yeah. stuff. I'm not well versed on this. But I already have several that fall under that broad category. Just haven't really thought about the hoppers.

I'll probably sort through my list and make a zombie subsection this weekend, and include those guys. But that would also overlap a lot with gore, which I have another external link for. :s
troublesome.

Wheezing Member

Mimirelle

Also, The White Lady. The chest pose is like...bone cage thing.
User Image

oh.
OOPS.

I actually hadn't added that one because I thought I already did.
(I checked again--it's not there)

thanks, I'll add it when I get home today
surprised

Wheezing Member

Added Object of Infatuation
Added Honey, Oni-ly You
Added The White Lady
Added Voodoo Hat
Added Daughter of Snows

Considering Jiangshi/zombie section. Will have to evaluate space/number of possible items/poses.
Debating on whether or not Benevolent Bakeneko's legs look like critter feet or just shoes/socks.

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Hello. I thought I'd stop by. So nice to see you're still keeping up with it. yum_wasabipie

I checked to the best that I could and I think I might have some more to contribute.
Apologies if I overlooked anything.

Has some nice bg's. But than that's up to you, I just generally like this ei.
The Case of Pietro
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Strike of the Giants
User Image

SDPlus #173 Cosette (Has an interesting mask.)
User Image

Drama Masks
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mascherato

Picolitrosso's Urn
User Image
Full of masks, some like these.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I'll probably keep looking.

ps: As for the Bakeneko, imo they seem more like shoes with long socks.

Wheezing Member

Shinji_Fumajime
Hello. I thought I'd stop by. So nice to see you're still keeping up with it. yum_wasabipie

I checked to the best that I could and I think I might have some more to contribute.

The Case of Pietro

Strike of the Giants
User Image

User Image

Drama Masks

Mascherato

Picolitrosso's Urn
User Image

WOAH.

1) I thought I added Pietro already.. if I neglected to add it to the backgrounds/ambiance/whatever other section then I'll fix it later today. :3 I also like that EI a lot.

2) Do'h! obvious item is obvious. Torse is forgetful though :v

3) I... did not know that existed. It's so cool gonk I'll add that to the faces later.

4) + 5) Ahh drama/costume masks are one of the things that make me pull my hair out. The sort of 'doll face' can be creepy.. but is it really monsterish? If someone was making a creature avatar, with not much of a plan prior, would they consider using one of those masks? I do have to keep post character limits in mind and unfortunately cannot add every cool item ever. I think I may opt out of both of these. (Unless you/someone thinks they'd be handy to have listed)

6) I was on the fence about Picolitrosso... but some of those masks are incredibly elaborate and inhuman. I think I will add some of them later today. :3

I hate having to be so picky but yeah.. space issues.
That and some of the sections are starting to look like a cluster**** and I'm running out of ways to divide them haha.

Thank you so much!
emotion_kirakira

Kawaii Protagonist

41,925 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Married 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
Torse
Shinji_Fumajime

The Case of Pietro

Strike of the Giants
User Image

User Image

Drama Masks

Mascherato

Picolitrosso's Urn
User Image

WOAH.

1) I thought I added Pietro already.. if I neglected to add it to the backgrounds/ambiance/whatever other section then I'll fix it later today. :3 I also like that EI a lot.

2) Do'h! obvious item is obvious. Torse is forgetful though :v

3) I... did not know that existed. It's so cool gonk I'll add that to the faces later.

4) + 5) Ahh drama/costume masks are one of the things that make me pull my hair out. The sort of 'doll face' can be creepy.. but is it really monsterish? If someone was making a creature avatar, with not much of a plan prior, would they consider using one of those masks? I do have to keep post character limits in mind and unfortunately cannot add every cool item ever. I think I may opt out of both of these. (Unless you/someone thinks they'd be handy to have listed)

6) I was on the fence about Picolitrosso... but some of those masks are incredibly elaborate and inhuman. I think I will add some of them later today. :3

I hate having to be so picky but yeah.. space issues.
That and some of the sections are starting to look like a cluster**** and I'm running out of ways to divide them haha.

Thank you so much!
emotion_kirakira

I'm glad I could help. And yes, I'm working on a guide of my own so I know all about the character limits now.
I figure I'll list possible items and you can pick and choose as you please.

Glad to help. yum_puddi

Wheezing Member

Shinji_Fumajime
I'm glad I could help. And yes, I'm working on a guide of my own so I know all about the character limits now.
I figure I'll list possible items and you can pick and choose as you please.

Glad to help. yum_puddi

gurrrrl, youdabest

User Image

Shy Hoarder

Thank you for making this guide!

This might work for the tips/tricks - I just figured out if you have the skirt from one of the Adelpha items and the Unzipped pose from one of the Nephilim items, part of your torso disappears. Also the Adelpha skirt can be covered by another skirt, which makes it pretty adaptable color/stylewise.

Wheezing Member

Riyara
Thank you for making this guide!

This might work for the tips/tricks - I just figured out if you have the skirt from one of the Adelpha items and the Unzipped pose from one of the Nephilim items, part of your torso disappears. Also the Adelpha skirt can be covered by another skirt, which makes it pretty adaptable color/stylewise.

Ohh that's awesome!
It will most definitely be added

Thanks for sharing!
emotion_kirakira

Wheezing Member

Added:
Crimson Scythe
the Nephilim set
Demon King
the Case of Pietro
Strike of the Giants
SDPlus #173 Cosette
Picolitrosso's Urn
the new Astra demon horns from that one bundle there's like so many of them omg im not listing them jeeze

Annnd added Riyara's disappearing glitch!

Things to do:
Still consider zombie/Jiangshi section
Add these when they show up on the MP
Astra: Whipping Natural Devil Tail
Astra: Whipping Angelic White Devil Tail

Wheezing Member

Added:
Astra: Whipping Light Pink Devil Tail (not sure how I missed this one before)
Astra: Whipping Natural Devil Tail
Astra: Whipping Angelic White Devil Tail
Queen Battina
Malicious Summon
Kitten's Sister

I'm tired as crap. Sorry for still not having finished my to do list. ;-;

Mortalitasi's Compadre

Bashful Drummer

21,765 Points
  • Toy Mouse 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Timid 100
I love how you name the sections xD Awesome guide ;-;

Also I was wooooooooondering, would you like to affiliate with my new thread >>here?<< I have your link up in mine already but... yeah >u> <3

Rainbow Raider

12,700 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          Gilt Thorns also works when combined with the Widow item to get rid of arms.
          User Image

I also didn't see anything from the Demonique set on your list or 'to be added' list.
          { if it's there and I missed it, I'm sorry. D : }
          User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas