Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules.

+1 1 100.0% [ 1666 ]
Total Votes:[ 1666 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Ridley Starsmore
CherryblossomGoodbye
Ridley Starsmore
Update! Got the latest results from the EI report in!

I have a question, would you say December M is related to the Sketchbook line? If you look at the December M item icon and compare it with any of the sketchbooks, it has the same charm on it.
THAT'S the one I forgot.

Yeah, it links like the Lady Lucie does...Mostly just in name and a little logo on one pose...kinda annoying, really. sweatdrop

I'll get that added soon enough. Probably with this afternoon's update.

If this one is, then I think you should probably check "Secret Character M" too -- especially with the book pose from the sdplus smile

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
lilloulou
Ridley Starsmore
CherryblossomGoodbye
Ridley Starsmore
Update! Got the latest results from the EI report in!

I have a question, would you say December M is related to the Sketchbook line? If you look at the December M item icon and compare it with any of the sketchbooks, it has the same charm on it.
THAT'S the one I forgot.

Yeah, it links like the Lady Lucie does...Mostly just in name and a little logo on one pose...kinda annoying, really. sweatdrop

I'll get that added soon enough. Probably with this afternoon's update.

If this one is, then I think you should probably check "Secret Character M" too -- especially with the book pose from the sdplus smile

gonk Oh shi---- I've been selling any of those that I get. But they do look really similar.

Angelic Nitemare

Yeah...I will get those added in tomorrow...and the three items for the newest human ei that are related too.

This shouuuuuld be my last delayed update this year. At least till October.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Ridley Starsmore
Yeah...I will get those added in tomorrow...and the three items for the newest human ei that are related too.

This shouuuuuld be my last delayed update this year. At least till October.

gonk There's more? *waits until tomorrow's update*

Master

Thawed Daughter of Snows obtained from Snowflake Wonderland Bundle from the New Year Countdown Reward 2 from the New Year Tier (2k14)

Legend of Clarion in the Colorful Tales Clarion Bundle (LQI 399Units) in the CShop 1499

Frozen Polar Tear 499gc

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE!

I fibbed a bit. Got the thread updated today!

Check out the Sketchbook post for the new related items brought up, the related posts for what was linked before, and the FIVE related items for My Dearly Damned!

Hallowed Shade

I noticed one of the Rosamund's recolors is listed with the wrong name. You have Rosamund's Alteration written as Alliteration instead. It should go just below Rosamund's Allure in alphabetical order emotion_c8

Also, here are some items that aren't on the lists yet!
Purrsuasion Scene - direct cash shop purchase no longer available, recolor of Purrsasion Play (I didn't see an animal version for this one)

L'Etage de Mephiste - recolor of L'Histoire de Mephiste, not sure where it came from but I think it was a CS purchase, no longer available

Moira's Trend Flashback - Currently available in CS for 499gc, recolor of Moira's Fashion Flashback

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE:

Ok, My slacker butt got in gear. Dates fixed for the evolving EIs, Added Purr. Scene, the TWO new Moira recolors, Fierce Heart, the TWO new Mephiste recolors, and the FIVE Lucies that I missed!

HOW DO YA LIKE DEM APPLES?!

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE!:

Friday EI report updates!

Angelic Nitemare

Update:

I once again will be discontinuing my efforts on the Master EI list. I will Still Be continuing my efforts on the MC list for now. Thank you all for your support, and I will see you in the forums.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff