Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules.

+1 1 100.0% [ 1666 ]
Total Votes:[ 1666 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 38 39 40 >

Dangerous Nerd

You know what they need? A crocodile-themed EI. I'd totally buy it... >_>

Angelic Nitemare

Ok, after some checking, Wasn't able to confirm on Mishiri being the artist on the All Star Cheer.

I WAS able to confirm on the other two, so thanks for that!

Also, got Stinger updated as well!

Anxious Pal

Ridley Starsmore
Mokumoku Naito
Hello~
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure All Star Cheer was done by Mishri (She either confirmed in the fanthread or a comment), Lady Jane was done by Milkbun (Confirmed in Journal), and PRlSM confirmed doing Polar Tear in her journal. mrgreen

Got links?

Polar Tear: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=34234837&u=3045592
Lady Jayne: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=34119313&u=10497074
I tried finding the comment or post Mishiri made but all efforts failed. :<
The fanthread has her listed as the artist, so she recognized being the artist as some point.

edit: Oops just saw your above post sweatdrop

Angelic Nitemare

Mokumoku Naito
Ridley Starsmore
Mokumoku Naito
Hello~
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure All Star Cheer was done by Mishri (She either confirmed in the fanthread or a comment), Lady Jane was done by Milkbun (Confirmed in Journal), and PRlSM confirmed doing Polar Tear in her journal. mrgreen

Got links?

Polar Tear: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=34234837&u=3045592
Lady Jayne: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=34119313&u=10497074
I tried finding the comment or post Mishiri made but all efforts failed. :<
The fanthread has her listed as the artist, so she recognized being the artist as some point.

edit: Oops just saw your above post sweatdrop

No worries. Speaking of unknown artists, I need to compile the list of EIs that are still unclaimed.

Angelic Nitemare

Loooooks like Hidden Ace, Silver Bells, and All Star Cheer.

Angelic Nitemare

Updated with Song of Amour post!

Angelic Nitemare

Minor Update Across All Master Lists!

- Animated: Fixed the listing for Astra 65!
- Bundle: Added the Chance Item Bundles for 2013!
- Chance: Added the Link for the Feb. 2013 Adv. Chance Bundle!
- Donation/Monthly: Added the March 2013 Envelope!
- Evolving: Added the Post for the newest REI!

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE: Bunny and Paramour evolutions!

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE!

The Last EI of page 8, Parcel Post, is now up!

Texting Emoter

Thank you for this list!

Angelic Nitemare

OK, sorry for the late update, I have the posts for Post and the new REI, Cafe Miam, up!

Also....I have come to a bit of a dilemma. You see, Cafe Miam is the first post on page 9.

I only have 10 pages reserved. sweatdrop

So for those of you who are subscribed to this guide, shoot me a PM answering this question:

Should I restructure this guide, essentially keeping the thread in the same place, but changing the number of EI's per post (Most likely going to do about 5 EIs per post if I go this way. Much like the way the Master Animated item list is done.) or should I begin the process of reserving a 30 page thread for an Evolving item list 2.0? (This is likely what is going to have to happen with the Master Chance Item List, but THAT one will likely get a 50 page reservation.)

Let me know what you think, and I'll make my call on it some time in the next month!

Blessed Pumpkin

14,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Ridley Starsmore
OK, sorry for the late update, I have the posts for Post and the new REI, Cafe Miam, up!

Also....I have come to a bit of a dilemma. You see, Cafe Miam is the first post on page 9.

I only have 10 pages reserved. sweatdrop

So for those of you who are subscribed to this guide, shoot me a PM answering this question:

Should I restructure this guide, essentially keeping the thread in the same place, but changing the number of EI's per post (Most likely going to do about 5 EIs per post if I go this way. Much like the way the Master Animated item list is done.) or should I begin the process of reserving a 30 page thread for an Evolving item list 2.0? (This is likely what is going to have to happen with the Master Chance Item List, but THAT one will likely get a 50 page reservation.)

Let me know what you think, and I'll make my call on it some time in the next month!

I would say it is likely best to begin the process of reserving a 30 page thread for this item list. The current set up works really well and is easy to use - it just needs more reserved pages for updates.

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE: Dark Heart post added!

Angelic Nitemare

Update! Miam finale and first Dark Heart evo!

Witty Lunatic

Okay, I feel silly for asking this, but I can't seem to find an answer. What is the difference between a 1st gen item and a 4th gen item? Does the 1st gen have more poses/etc or is it the 4th generation?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff