Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules.

+1 1 100.0% [ 7516 ]
Total Votes:[ 7516 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Masterful Bibliophile

Am I completely overlooking it, or do you not have an entry for the Philosopher's Cache?

Angelic Nitemare

OliviaFalconer
Am I completely overlooking it, or do you not have an entry for the Philosopher's Cache?
No, I do not, but there is a reason for it.

None of the items are equipable. whee

How ever...I have been getting a few requests to do a few more master lists for 5 more sections...Alchemy being one of them.

Versatile Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Ridley Starsmore
koibito-of-life
So I opened a Aquarium Lucky Chest... to get a Lucky Chest, I was hoping you had the items that it would have in here since it names it as a "Premium Chance item". I don't know what this means, even though it is highlighted it only takes me to the Chance Items page, does this mean I will get one of the current chance items or something different?
Yeah, the list for the luck chests is on page one. sweatdrop
Okay, I was just a bit confused because in the text you say Lucky Chest but then besides the icon you say Aquarium Lucky Chest. Sorry about the confusion sweatdrop

Angelic Nitemare

MAJOR UPDATE!

First up, the Impractical Gala list is up!

Second, the SD Plus Blind Box post has been updated with the new posts for the 2009-2013 Blind Bags! As well as informing you as to what CI lists you can find the dolls in.

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ridley Starsmore
MAJOR UPDATE!

First up, the Impractical Gala list is up!

Second, the SD Plus Blind Box post has been updated with the new posts for the 2009-2013 Blind Bags! As well as informing you as to what CI lists you can find the dolls in.

emotion_kirakira You're... too awesome. Just sayin'

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

love this list of lists, thanks <33

Aekea Bloodsucker

Ridley Starsmore
You do not have the item Decayed Skullheads listed under the RIG Hell Prison.

* User ImageDecayed Skullheads

Angelic Nitemare

Prismatic Colours
Ridley Starsmore
You do not have the item Decayed Skullheads listed under the RIG Hell Prison.

* User ImageDecayed Skullheads

-blinks...checks...-

Well. I'll be pickled. Thanks for the heads up!-makes the edit-

Timid Connoisseur

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Might anyone know what the Stolen Mesozoic DNA does?
I am not finding anything on Gaia about it. It's descripstion says it is a premium evolving item, but I cannot equip it, I can only 'use' it?

Angelic Nitemare

arriya666
I am not finding anything on Gaia about it. It's descripstion says it is a premium evolving item, but I cannot equip it, I can only 'use' it?

When you use it, it opens and grants you one of four random vial containing dinosaur themed EIs. if you go back to my first page here, you will see a link to the Master Evolving Item List. in that list is 4 vials right next to each other. In eacj post for this is links to what that item opens into.

Timid Connoisseur

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ridley Starsmore
arriya666

When you use it, it opens and grants you one of four random vial containing dinosaur themed EIs. if you go back to my first page here, you will see a link to the Master Evolving Item List. in that list is 4 vials right next to each other. In eacj post for this is links to what that item opens into.

Wow, thank you- I was only using 1/5 or your awesome lists, until you advised me!!! xd

Timid Connoisseur

12,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ridley Starsmore
Fat Cat Alert!

The Fat Cat was a RIG released on Mar/11/10; appearing to Gaians by flying around the screen, similar to the flying gift boxes.

* User ImageFat Cat Alert!

Items Within:

* User ImageA Fat Cat Bag
* User ImageA Fat Cat Hat
* User ImageTutu the Flying Fat Cat: RARE ANIMAL

I just opened 3 fat cat alerts, and received 3 items not listed here- do you need to know what items those were?

Angelic Nitemare

arriya666
Ridley Starsmore
Fat Cat Alert!

The Fat Cat was a RIG released on Mar/11/10; appearing to Gaians by flying around the screen, similar to the flying gift boxes.

* User ImageFat Cat Alert!

Items Within:

* User ImageA Fat Cat Bag
* User ImageA Fat Cat Hat
* User ImageTutu the Flying Fat Cat: RARE ANIMAL

I just opened 3 fat cat alerts, and received 3 items not listed here- do you need to know what items those were?
Nope...it also grants cat themed store items. the ones listed are exclusives.

Angelic Nitemare

Ships happen post updated!

Fluffy Hunter

Thanks for keeping this list updated all the time. So helpful! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items