Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Please sign in. I rely on this more than one person who downvotes on mules.

+1 1 100.0% [ 7514 ]
Total Votes:[ 7514 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Angelic Nitemare

Revolution Midnight Update!

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I just wanted to come in and say thanks for all the work you've put into this thread. There should be a Gaia run list for these items, and I couldn't find one at all. So a big thank you from someone who hasn't been on Gaia in awhile and was trying to track these items down.

Angelic Nitemare

Gemiinii
I just wanted to come in and say thanks for all the work you've put into this thread. There should be a Gaia run list for these items, and I couldn't find one at all. So a big thank you from someone who hasn't been on Gaia in awhile and was trying to track these items down.
No problem! Hope it was a big help!

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I Haven't had a chance to look at it much, but I can already tell it's exactly what I was looking for.

Angelic Nitemare

Crystal box Update!

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
thanks for making this list! It looks so great! I'm looking for an item with a Japanese name and I think it was released this year (in a chance item) but I totally forgot the name and which one.. it was affordable too (50k or less)
All your chance items are listed on the day of appearance with a link to the MP listing right? I'll try to find it using your list!
Edit: No luck so far..

Angelic Nitemare

Neyka
thanks for making this list! It looks so great! I'm looking for an item with a Japanese name and I think it was released this year (in a chance item) but I totally forgot the name and which one.. it was affordable too (50k or less)
All your chance items are listed on the day of appearance with a link to the MP listing right? I'll try to find it using your list!

I usually have the update up within a day or two, yes.

Do you remember what poses were with it?

Angelic Nitemare

Minor update to the gcd List links, having got a few that were missing and also easier to update!

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Ridley Starsmore
Neyka

I usually have the update up within a day or two, yes.

Do you remember what poses were with it?

I think there were just clothes in it (a dress). I don't remember anything else. I wish I would have just put it on my wishlist right away..
It's not ICHI-maru-KYUU, but I thought the name was comparable.
If I find it I'll let you know. Maybe I'll be disappointed when I find it though - that it's not so great as I had in mind.

Angelic Nitemare

Forgot to mention way earlier...UPDATE! Superprize 2012 item list! sweatdrop

Angelic Nitemare

UPDATE!: Luck Chest has three new items!

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello thank you so much for your hard work in doing this thread... you might want to add the worthless black gift box just so people know whats in it. Hope this helps. sweatdrop

Angelic Nitemare

MasterStar
Hello thank you so much for your hard work in doing this thread... you might want to add the worthless black gift box just so people know whats in it. Hope this helps. sweatdrop
The funny thing is, that isn't a chance item, as it only has, and has only ever had, one item in it, the soot face.

Versatile Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
So I opened a Aquarium Lucky Chest... to get a Lucky Chest, I was hoping you had the items that it would have in here since it names it as a "Premium Chance item". I don't know what this means, even though it is highlighted it only takes me to the Chance Items page, does this mean I will get one of the current chance items or something different?

Angelic Nitemare

koibito-of-life
So I opened a Aquarium Lucky Chest... to get a Lucky Chest, I was hoping you had the items that it would have in here since it names it as a "Premium Chance item". I don't know what this means, even though it is highlighted it only takes me to the Chance Items page, does this mean I will get one of the current chance items or something different?
Yeah, the list for the luck chests is on page one. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces