Mishiri's section complete~

Sparkling Transmutator

PRlSM's section is complete! heart
And with that, I am done for the night.
Reached my goal for the day. ; v ;

Codebreaking Friend

Awesome Guide, deff going to use. Nice use of the spoiler option. wink

Fluffy Otaku

i can't believe this has still quite a way to go... @.@ so many items....and the July rig is coming up soon...this thread will just keep growing and growing...and growing...and growing...and growing...

Sparkling Transmutator

CioccoLatte
i can't believe this has still quite a way to go... @.@ so many items....and the July rig is coming up soon...this thread will just keep growing and growing...and growing...and growing...and growing...

Oh this will be a never-ending project. Right now I am taking a weekend break from thread coding. I will pick this thread back up tomorrow and maybe even make the RIG item list if I am online at the right time tomorrow.

Sparkling Transmutator

New items added for Bandis77.

Sparkling Transmutator

pyawakit section has been completed~

Neko's Partner

so hardworking ;o

/pats winter hue on head and gives cookie o v o

Anxious Pal

Hey Winter~
I don't know if someone mentioned it yet, but in Fayren's section you forgot to list spring groom. biggrin User Image
Oh and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that pyawakit did the hatter recolor since she did the original. User Image

Ok so I'll help a little

reapersun:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image*User Image*User ImageUser Image

User Image
SDPlus Doll Collection*
User Image?
User Image?

Sparkling Transmutator

Miori
so hardworking ;o

/pats winter hue on head and gives cookie o v o

*sits on the floor and wags tail* I try my best~ heart

Sparkling Transmutator

Mokumoku Naito
Hey Winter~
I don't know if someone mentioned it yet, but in Fayren's section you forgot to list spring groom. biggrin User Image
Oh and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that pyawakit did the hatter recolor since she did the original. User Image

Ok so I'll help a little

reapersun:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image*User Image*User ImageUser Image

User Image
SDPlus Doll Collection*
User Image?
User Image?

Oh I can't believe I forgot those items for Fayren and pyawakit. User Image Silly me.
Thank you for informing me. Sadly I am hesitant on updating Reapersun's section until I get further confirmation about her items.
I know she has a definite style and her items are quite recognizable, but I am still a bit hesitant.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

how do you use spoiler?

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't kow specifics, but i know Boognish makes Mecha items... almost every time.

Sparkling Transmutator

-Seraphoid-
how do you use spoiler?

Hmm? Well you click the icon to open or close...
But if you are asking how to post spoilers, you use this code:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Winter Hue
-Seraphoid-
how do you use spoiler?

Hmm? Well you click the icon to open or close...
But if you are asking how to post spoilers, you use this code:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out