Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

You drape your wrists over the steering wheel;

Working on Nov. 11th-13th. Although I'm fairly certain that I don't have any recolor updates from today.. that may change later on tonight. x

Pulses can drive from here..

Fashionable Genius

Just a small update - I've officially caught up and I've added the proper item counts next to the sets! I'll be going through and tagging everything in white, so the items and sets are searchable via command/control + f. Hope this'll make things easier on everyone!

Fashionable Genius

I've added Forest Guardian to the Forest set!

Fashionable Genius

I completed ALL of the tags, so now searching the pages is way easier! I'll be adding new recolors that have popped up in the last few days, but there aren't a lot, especially with the DDoS-ing going on. x

Victory

omg I was unaware of the thread move
thank god i found this again
thank you guys for this! Lots of hard work, I imagine. really appreciate this list !

Fashionable Genius

pants overrated
thank you guys for this! Lots of hard work, I imagine. really appreciate this list !

It's actually about to move again, because I'm taking control of it. The other person can no longer keep up with the updates, but I'll quote you again with a link once it's up again. x

Victory

400 Lux
pants overrated

It's actually about to move again, because I'm taking control of it. The other person can no longer keep up with the updates, but I'll quote you again with a link once it's up again. x

oh my goodness..okay =-= thank you!

Fashionable Genius

pants overrated
400 Lux
pants overrated

oh my goodness..okay =-= thank you!

yeah, she can't keep it up with rl things and i can't just take over her account. this is the last time it'll move though! smile
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/do-not-post-recolour-and-set-guide-1o-o4-14/t.94919005_1/#2
there's the link but you can't post because i'm still working on setting things up
but definitely resubscribe c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas