Please sir, may I have some gold? 0.22408148417606 22.4% [ 616 ]
Total Votes:[ 2749 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 >

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Almost done with the updates! I have everything uploaded ready to go; I just have to stick them in the thread. I'll probably have them up by tomorrow! biggrin

Here's what I'll be adding:

Altair’s Honor
Black Licorice
Bloody Marionette
Cookies x Creme
Cupcake Cutie
Deen’s Potion
Daydream Game
Divinity Court Lucia
Dark Chocolate
Ever After Curse
Eminent Gideon
Follower of Easter Bunny
Follower of Jack
Firefly's Flame
Her Darkness
His Darkness
Hazardous Punk
Healer Lorraine
Herbalist Aisha
Honorable Arc
Hard Candy Rocker
Haute Modena
Haigha's Madness
Lovely Lady Ranger
Lamenting Lucie
Midnight Cardinal
Monstrosity
Midnight Violeztin
NeoGaia Anti-Hero
Nero's Just Verdict
Nightmare Chimera
Nolyn Silverchief of Stormforge
Neaknail Slatechipper of Stormforge
Oona Silverclan of Stormforge
Pandaista
Peyokon
Queen's Vengeance
Rufescent Cervidae
Rosamund's Devotion
Ravioli Thief
Ribbon Candy
Step Sister
Shin's Tenacity
Service Station
Sinful Spice
Slate Dragoon
The Gourmet
Vile Chimera
Von Maplebeard of Stormforge
Vega’s Love
Witch Trouble
Witch Double
Witch Bubble
White Collar Nurse

And I still need to get screenshots of the Scott Pilgrim Items!

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
xXAkinaXx
Almost done with the updates! I have everything uploaded ready to go; I just have to stick them in the thread. I'll probably have them up by tomorrow! biggrin

Here's what I'll be adding:

Altair’s Honor
Black Licorice
Bloody Marionette
Cookies x Creme
Cupcake Cutie
Deen’s Potion
Daydream Game
Divinity Court Lucia
Dark Chocolate
Ever After Curse
Eminent Gideon
Follower of Easter Bunny
Follower of Jack
Firefly's Flame
Her Darkness
His Darkness
Hazardous Punk
Healer Lorraine
Herbalist Aisha
Honorable Arc
Hard Candy Rocker
Haute Modena
Haigha's Madness
Lovely Lady Ranger
Lamenting Lucie
Midnight Cardinal
Monstrosity
Midnight Violeztin
NeoGaia Anti-Hero
Nero's Just Verdict
Nightmare Chimera
Nolyn Silverchief of Stormforge
Neaknail Slatechipper of Stormforge
Oona Silverclan of Stormforge
Pandaista
Peyokon
Queen's Vengeance
Rufescent Cervidae
Rosamund's Devotion
Ravioli Thief
Ribbon Candy
Step Sister
Shin's Tenacity
Service Station
Sinful Spice
Slate Dragoon
The Gourmet
Vile Chimera
Von Maplebeard of Stormforge
Vega’s Love
Witch Trouble
Witch Double
Witch Bubble
White Collar Nurse

And I still need to get screenshots of the Scott Pilgrim Items!

ADDED!! (Except for Scott Pilgrim)

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Added the Scott Pilgrim items, plus some more stragglers from Club Verge! I think this concludes my super-update! @_@

If anyone could help me out, I'm not sure if these Club Verge items are recolors or not, and if they are, what is the original item name?

--Midnight Cardinal
--Puppeteer's Doll
--Siolfor Summoning
--Slate Dragoon

There also might be more Club Verge item's I'm missing because I don't have access to it myself. Let me know if you catch something! smile

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

xXAkinaXx
Added the Scott Pilgrim items, plus some more stragglers from Club Verge! I think this concludes my super-update! @_@

If anyone could help me out, I'm not sure if these Club Verge items are recolors or not, and if they are, what is the original item name?

--Midnight Cardinal
--Puppeteer's Doll
--Siolfor Summoning
--Slate Dragoon

There also might be more Club Verge item's I'm missing because I don't have access to it myself. Let me know if you catch something! smile

None of those are recolours. 3nodding

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
BlueRain88
xXAkinaXx

--Midnight Cardinal
--Puppeteer's Doll
--Siolfor Summoning
--Slate Dragoon

Thankyou! biggrin I kept searching and searching and couldn't find anything! rolleyes

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

xXAkinaXx
BlueRain88
xXAkinaXx

--Midnight Cardinal
--Puppeteer's Doll
--Siolfor Summoning
--Slate Dragoon

Thankyou! biggrin I kept searching and searching and couldn't find anything! rolleyes

Np!
Thanks for the tip! ^w^ <3

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
BlueRain88
xXAkinaXx
BlueRain88
xXAkinaXx

--Midnight Cardinal
--Puppeteer's Doll
--Siolfor Summoning
--Slate Dragoon

Np!
Thanks for the tip! ^w^ <3

You're welcome! 3nodding
Thank you for keeping this list updated its very helpful and amazing!

Melodious Lunatic

Thank you for your hard work!
I have a question... I'm looking for hair that's kind of like big sister but shorter... I like the chopped off look that it has. Is there any hair that looks like this?
Thank you~

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
This list made me realize how much more curly-wavy hair we need.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
A1325r
I have a question... I'm looking for hair that's kind of like big sister but shorter... I like the chopped off look that it has. Is there any hair that looks like this?
Thank you~

You could try combining Big Sister and Sainte Ciel Agape. It cuts the hairstyle, and it would make it look like this:

User Image

The downside is how expensive it is. Big Sister is at 35,000,000 right now, and Agape is 16,000,000 sweatdrop

Edit: WOW! People weren't kidding about the Marketplace inflation. I just looked back in my store log and found this: "Jan-18-2013 09:24:17 AM xXAkinaXx bought (1,950,000g)" <--that was the Sainte Ciel Agape(3rd gen) I bought at the beginning of the year...

Melodious Lunatic

xXAkinaXx
A1325r
Thank you~

You could try combining Big Sister and Sainte Ciel Agape. It cuts the hairstyle, and it would make it look like this:

User Image

The downside is how expensive it is. Big Sister is at 35,000,000 right now, and Agape is 16,000,000 sweatdrop

Edit: WOW! People weren't kidding about the Marketplace inflation. I just looked back in my store log and found this: "Jan-18-2013 09:24:17 AM xXAkinaXx bought (1,950,000g)" <--that was the Sainte Ciel Agape(3rd gen) I bought at the beginning of the year...

Thank you~
Unfortunately that length is not what I'm looking for... :
Thanks for replying though! emotion_yatta emotion_brofist

Super Winner

thanks for this its awesome lol

Apocalyptic Codger

19,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just wow....This is the list I didn't realize I needed until now. Man this is going to make it so much easier to find hair I want.

And also made me realize I wasn't wrong when I thought to myself that gaia seems to be low on brown (not dark blond) hair.

And I think you might have missed an item. A freebee item called Someone Please Help Me has a nice wig. Couldn't find it on your list but then again it is kinda new.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
E.Beth
Just wow....This is the list I didn't realize I needed until now. Man this is going to make it so much easier to find hair I want.

And also made me realize I wasn't wrong when I thought to myself that gaia seems to be low on brown (not dark blond) hair.

And I think you might have missed an item. A freebee item called Someone Please Help Me has a nice wig. Couldn't find it on your list but then again it is kinda new.

Thanks for pointing it out! I can't get it to come up in the marketplace, but I see it on TekTek! What was the freebie for? o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff