No! D:< 0.0098217533648599 1.0% [ 27 ]
i luv yuuuuu <3 0.24663514005093 24.7% [ 678 ]
Please sir, may I have some gold? 0.22408148417606 22.4% [ 616 ]
Total Votes:[ 2749 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Stellar Succubus

xXAkinaXx
VVhip
I can't confirm, but I do recall when my avatar was male, that the Animas Hair pose in Anima adamantea equips differently for males than it does for females.

Do you have a way to test it again? TekTek has them as the same pose, and my male mule account is locked from inactivity. >_<

I'd have to make a male mule. I wonder if anyone else can test?

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
VVhip
xXAkinaXx
VVhip
I can't confirm, but I do recall when my avatar was male, that the Animas Hair pose in Anima adamantea equips differently for males than it does for females.

Do you have a way to test it again? TekTek has them as the same pose, and my male mule account is locked from inactivity. >_<

I'd have to make a male mule. I wonder if anyone else can test?

Yeah, I'll put it on my to do list then to make one. >_<

Friendly Heckler

Oh my, I just found this thread and I think I'm in love!
Next time you feel like updating (and wow, that must be an ordeal), there's a bright blue recolor of Aamira out, Aamira the Serene.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Miramelle
Oh my, I just found this thread and I think I'm in love!
Next time you feel like updating (and wow, that must be an ordeal), there's a bright blue recolor of Aamira out, Aamira the Serene.

It will be added in the upcoming batch, probably within the next couple days! smile

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Well here's everything that's new! emotion_zombie

Antipathy
Alpine Woiperdinger
Aamira the Serene
Ashen Marionette
Anzen Rider
Benevolent Bakeneko
Blind Death
Brosnya Dragoon
Blushing Light Charmer
Colorful Cabra
Cruel Cleaner
Classic Marcella
Capricious Mage
Cavalier Corsair
Charismatic Dancer
Dark Temptress of the Watery Depths
Dartmoress
Dalnim
Decadent Frosting
Ela the Jackalope
Ezo Okami
Futakuchi Onna
Fenghuang
Feisty Berserker
HoC: Battlemaster
HoC: Dragoneye Savant
HoC: Succubus Zivva
Haenim
Hyde's Redemption
Hinterland Warlord of Solair
Honorable Shaman
Ivory Guardian of the Inland Sea
Kanoko's Illusions
Little Yeti
Loch Ness Lassie
Lucky Golden Peikko
Lucky Verdant Peikko
Lucky Violet Peikko
Mellow Cryptodira
Minty Kisses
Mathematical Spiral
Mechanical Doll
Melodious Cantata
Neapolitan Pandalita
Nichigatsu Kendama
Prince with a Wavered Heart
Prince Cardinalis
Polar Tear
Princess Honore
Puppeteer
Petulant Enchanter
Ritzy Dame
Royal Cavalier
Sirenia Atargatis
Sunset Spirit
Swanky Gent
Soft Lil Leoli
SDPlus #409 Irwin
SDPlus #413 Keele
SDPlus #416 Wakiya
SDPlus #417 Cayo
SDPlus #420 Riddle
SDPlus #395 Dee-Saturate
Ultra Satan
Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune
Veracious Musketeer
Wisteria
Zealous Engineer

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
MOAR UPDATES!

Concerto Conjurer
Cat's Tangle
Empress of the Napoleonic Empire
Froufrou Francé
Grand Victorian
Luxurious Elizabeth
Saber Feidae
Savvy Sixties
Stellar Sixties
Sweet Sixties
SDPlus #423 Lady Evangeline
SDPlus #424 Renard
SDPlus #425 Dyrfinna the All-Wise
SDPlus #428 Lucille-Eve
The Halfling
Virgil Rosenthal

Dani Filthling's Husband

Shirtless Lunatic

29,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Contributor 150
do you have a link back to button/banner thingy so i can link to this threa? please let me know if you do or get one. tnx. mrgreen

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
um shouldnt the mad hatters be together? and the sandman ones too? they arent right next to each other

also when I look up winsor it just shows eyes.....not hair?

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Gogandantes_Onimusha2
do you have a link back to button/banner thingy so i can link to this threa? please let me know if you do or get one. tnx. mrgreen

I actually don't have one crying I should probably look for banner-making commission threads.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
dragon_knight_of_fire
um shouldnt the mad hatters be together? and the sandman ones too? they arent right next to each other

The mad hatters should be together, thanks. When I add new styles I have to just know from memory if it's a recolor of something I've already seen. Sometimes I don't realize it like this time!

The Sandmans I can put together too. When I was first making the thread I started out putting everything underneath each other if it didn't mess up the alphabetical order (and I'm not an expert or being picky about it either, so there are probably things out of the order they'd be in in a dictionary or something, like all of the "The.." items) So since The Sandman and The Sandman Dreams could follow each other that's what I did. And you can still see that they are the same re-color since they're still one after the other and not separated. Other re-colors wouldn't be able to follow each other because of name changes, so they got put next to each other. I think I probably should go back through and put everything side by side now, because it would also take out some extra space in the post.

With Winsor, wow...Gaia has a problem with their search function here. When you search Winsor (I just tried it), it automatically brings up the SDPlus Winsor which is a different item, so I don't know how you'd be able to get to it on Gaia. Here is the link from TekTek though: http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/1005783/Winsor

Dani Filthling's Husband

Shirtless Lunatic

29,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Contributor 150
xXAkinaXx
Gogandantes_Onimusha2

I actually don't have one crying I should probably look for banner-making commission threads.

look in the freebie forum sometimes you can find free banner links instead of paying for them.

also plz plz tell me right away as soon as you get one i very much want to link this to my profile. biggrin

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
xXAkinaXx
dragon_knight_of_fire

The mad hatters should be together, thanks. When I add new styles I have to just know from memory if it's a recolor of something I've already seen. Sometimes I don't realize it like this time!

The Sandmans I can put together too. When I was first making the thread I started out putting everything underneath each other if it didn't mess up the alphabetical order (and I'm not an expert or being picky about it either, so there are probably things out of the order they'd be in in a dictionary or something, like all of the "The.." items) So since The Sandman and The Sandman Dreams could follow each other that's what I did. And you can still see that they are the same re-color since they're still one after the other and not separated. Other re-colors wouldn't be able to follow each other because of name changes, so they got put next to each other. I think I probably should go back through and put everything side by side now, because it would also take out some extra space in the post.

With Winsor, wow...Gaia has a problem with their search function here. When you search Winsor (I just tried it), it automatically brings up the SDPlus Winsor which is a different item, so I don't know how you'd be able to get to it on Gaia. Here is the link from TekTek though: http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/1005783/Winsor

I didnt mean to like criticize or anything just pointing out things that I wasnt sure you were aware of and if not then if you wanted it that way or not
it makes sense to have them up like that though
XD ehehehhhe gaia has a problem, did you post it to them? or should I?
thanks for the link X3 its a cool item and yeah I looked in the regular market too not just a link

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
dragon_knight_of_fire

It's okay! I was just explaining my reasoning lol. Thanks for pointing those things out! And no I didn't post any report for the bug or anything. Not sure what kind of bug it would even count as, like where to put it. @_@; And I tried searching for "win," "wins," and even "wi" lol and none of them brought up the Winsor either.

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
xXAkinaXx
dragon_knight_of_fire

It's okay! I was just explaining my reasoning lol. Thanks for pointing those things out! And no I didn't post any report for the bug or anything. Not sure what kind of bug it would even count as, like where to put it. @_@; And I tried searching for "win," "wins," and even "wi" lol and none of them brought up the Winsor either.
eheheeheh okay your welcome I guess ^ ^
yeah I am not sure if I wanna post a report either....like I want it fixed but eh XD not sure if I wanna do it though.....

Besmirched's Wife

Shameless Lunatic

30,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Another great list!
Thank You!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff