Please sir, may I have some gold? 0.22408148417606 22.4% [ 616 ]
Total Votes:[ 2749 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Girl-Crazy Vampire

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
This is great!!! Thank you so much for making this wonderful list of hairstyle items. Very helpful for my outfit making! I just have one question... the item that gives white with a tiny tinge of light mint green in double braided ponytails hanging down isnt on this list. What item is it? I am searching for this hairstyle everywhere. It kinda looks like Sigridifa's Prayer but the braided pigtails are hanging down over the shoulder and are in a complete braid with no stray strands hanging out anywhere. It was in the recently features Gaia Evolving Update notices but they erroneously listed it as a Daughter Of Snows item and it clearly ISN'T. -_-*

Thanks in advance for your answer. I am hoping I can find this hairstyle. 4laugh

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Morgana_Twist
This is great!!! Thank you so much for making this wonderful list of hairstyle items. Very helpful for my outfit making! I just have one question... the item that gives white with a tiny tinge of light mint green in double braided ponytails hanging down isnt on this list. What item is it? I am searching for this hairstyle everywhere. It kinda looks like Sigridifa's Prayer but the braided pigtails are hanging down over the shoulder and are in a complete braid with no stray strands hanging out anywhere. It was in the recently features Gaia Evolving Update notices but they erroneously listed it as a Daughter Of Snows item and it clearly ISN'T. -_-*

Thanks in advance for your answer. I am hoping I can find this hairstyle. 4laugh

Hey! Thanks and you're welcome for the list! If the hairstyle looks like another one but different, it could be a combination of the item plus the Sainte Ciel Agape Scissors. If you don't know about the scissors, you can check the last post on the first page. If the original item has been uploaded on TekTek, they should have a picture of the altered style as well.

If it's a completely new item, then I'm not sure what it is either as I've been too busy with school to search out all the new styles. I have still been adding all new items to my list based on the announcements, and I just posted this list in my last response, so you can check out those items and see if you find it there! Good Luck!

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I want to thank you. This is a great list, and I love being able to scroll through and look at all the different hairstyles available! I've Your time and effort is much appreciated. 3nodding

I want to curse you. Without this guide, I wouldn't have found the Hocuspocus Hair that goes so well with Ascended Demon... and its price tag. crying Seven million gold...

I still give the thread a solid <3, even if my future wallet hates you for it. wink

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Einrick
I want to thank you. This is a great list, and I love being able to scroll through and look at all the different hairstyles available! I've Your time and effort is much appreciated. 3nodding

I want to curse you. Without this guide, I wouldn't have found the Hocuspocus Hair that goes so well with Ascended Demon... and its price tag. crying Seven million gold...

I still give the thread a solid <3, even if my future wallet hates you for it. wink

Haha! The guide makes me sad too because I find all the amazing hair that I will never afford! T3T

Playful Guildswoman

I love this and refer people to it on a regular basis - glad to see it had a recent update, hadn't checked that in a while.

Fashionable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
miLKaLiCoUs
I needed to know what the hair to this avatar is called.

qoolio

what?

Conservative Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Qoolio
miLKaLiCoUs

qoolio

what?

You had this dark blue or black hair on a while back that I really liked but i couldn't see what it was called xP

Fashionable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
miLKaLiCoUs
Qoolio
miLKaLiCoUs

qoolio

what?

You had this dark blue or black hair on a while back that I really liked but i couldn't see what it was called xP

and why didnt you just ask me???

Conservative Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Qoolio
miLKaLiCoUs
Qoolio
miLKaLiCoUs

qoolio

what?

You were never on, I pm'd you but you never replied. I personally didn't care but my sister wanted it then I saw it and I was like emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Informer

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
miLKaLiCoUs
Qoolio
miLKaLiCoUs
Qoolio
miLKaLiCoUs

qoolio

what?

You were never on, I pm'd you but you never replied. I personally didn't care but my sister wanted it then I saw it and I was like emotion_kirakira

i combined things.
it was near 3 million gold smile

Conservative Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Qoolio
miLKaLiCoUs
Qoolio
miLKaLiCoUs
Qoolio
miLKaLiCoUs

qoolio

what?

i combined things.
it was near 3 million gold smile

woah.. only got 200k! xPPPP

Desirable Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Does anyone know what this haircut is called?
http://imageshack.us/a/img26/817/derpin.png
I've been browsing through tektek and this list for a while. Still can't find it. T^T.

Sparkling Man-Lover

xLaziiMikii
I've been browsing through tektek and this list for a while. Still can't find it. T^T.

Band of Bremen :3

Desirable Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Shaizic
xLaziiMikii

Band of Bremen :3

Ergmagerd Thankyou ;u;

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating T3T I'm behind in school things at the moment as well and trying to get caught up. Thanks for helping each other out in the meantime!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff