< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Melodious Gaian

12,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
xXAkinaXx

Misfortuned Checkmate

Perhaps you could help me... I'm looking to get the cut from S-Pop Rayna without the ponytail. Below the pic it says "w/ Sainte Ciel: Agrape Hair-cut" so does that mean I need a Sainte Ciel: Agrape?

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Etrelia
xXAkinaXx

Misfortuned Checkmate

Perhaps you could help me... I'm looking to get the cut from S-Pop Rayna without the ponytail. Below the pic it says "w/ Sainte Ciel: Agrape Hair-cut" so does that mean I need a Sainte Ciel: Agrape?

Yes, unfortunately, you would need to separately buy Agape. ("Agrape" is actually a typo and should be "Agape" ). Here is the Marketplace Listing the lowest price right now is 2,300,000 gold.

Sidenote:

Because the extra item is needed, this is why I have chosen not to add the cut versions of the hairstyles. I think more people would be confused and buy items with the haircut missing, and the scissors are really it's own separate item that can be applied to every single hair style, so I don't think there is a purpose in adding the altered styles.

Conservative Smoker

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I needed to know what the hair to this avatar is called.

qoolio

Distinct Genius

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Thanks so much for the list. It was very helpful biggrin
xXAkinaXx

oh my , thank you sooooo much for this list!!! heart I was looking forever for the Shrouded Vestige name because I saw some people using it, but when I clicked on the avatar's list it was always hidden TT___TT thank you thank you <333333 heart

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
carolyaza
xXAkinaXx

oh my , thank you sooooo much for this list!!! heart I was looking forever for the Shrouded Vestige name because I saw some people using it, but when I clicked on the avatar's list it was always hidden TT___TT thank you thank you <333333 heart

I feel your pain, glad you found it!
xXAkinaXx
carolyaza
xXAkinaXx

;u;
it's all thanks to you <333 it must have taken a lot of time to make that gigantic list though ;u;
now I have to save up, the hair is around 1,3 mill xDD

oooh and I stalked your profile, you and I have similar interests xD
I like kpop, like SJ <333 and mangas like Meru Puri, and I play the piano lol.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
carolyaza
xXAkinaXx
carolyaza
xXAkinaXx

;u;
it's all thanks to you <333 it must have taken a lot of time to make that gigantic list though ;u;
now I have to save up, the hair is around 1,3 mill xDD

oooh and I stalked your profile, you and I have similar interests xD
I like kpop, like SJ <333 and mangas like Meru Puri, and I play the piano lol.

Haha yeah I might be crazy for making it XD

Awesome! biggrin I actually read Meru Puri a few weeks ago! I had it for a while because Borders was going out of business so I bought a ton of manga for like 50-80% off or something crazy like that, so I finally got around to reading it.
xXAkinaXx

Haha yeah I might be crazy for making it XD

Awesome! biggrin I actually read Meru Puri a few weeks ago! I had it for a while because Borders was going out of business so I bought a ton of manga for like 50-80% off or something crazy like that, so I finally got around to reading it.

oh nice! I read MeruPuri a long time ago, when it was released here in Brazil ^^
Aaah *u* which mangas did you buy, if you don't mind me asking? I'm always eager for more lol.

Have you read Mishounen Produce? it's really really good <333 one of my favorites so far.
Meru Puri is also one of my favorites, it's so cute xD and the art is gorgeous *___*

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
xXAkinaXx
Haji
You are doing good work here. smile I love collecting hair/wigs and this will be a great resource for those looking to do the same.

Thanks! biggrin I was hoping I could help everyone out (including myself haha) who loves hair items and can't keep track of them all. Hopefully I haven't missed a bunch already and I can keep updating once school starts, but hey at least I have a ton which is more than no list at all!

Awesome! But I was looking for hair with agape SC,you're doing great though!

Friendly Member

14,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
          Thank you for the list <3

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Huckleberry Sawyer
xXAkinaXx
Haji
You are doing good work here. smile I love collecting hair/wigs and this will be a great resource for those looking to do the same.

Thanks! biggrin I was hoping I could help everyone out (including myself haha) who loves hair items and can't keep track of them all. Hopefully I haven't missed a bunch already and I can keep updating once school starts, but hey at least I have a ton which is more than no list at all!

Yeah, I decided not to add the altered styles for a few reasons. People could get confused if they don't know about the SC Agape. I also don't own an Agape to try it on every style, and Tektek has only been adding them for newer styles, so if I only added the newer ones it would make the thread somewhat inconsistent. The Agape seems to just remove the back layer of hairstyles, so if someone at least finds the main hairstyle, they can at least guess what it might look like, or see if they can preview it in the marketplace or in dress-up. And finally, if all of those reasons weren't in the way, there are waaaaay too many hairstyles to go through to add the extra pose. It already takes a lot of time to add the regular styles, so I really just don't want to add more. @_@

Thanks though! 3nodding

9,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
xXAkinaXx
Huckleberry Sawyer
xXAkinaXx
Haji

Yeah, I decided not to add the altered styles for a few reasons. People could get confused if they don't know about the SC Agape. I also don't own an Agape to try it on every style, and Tektek has only been adding them for newer styles, so if I only added the newer ones it would make the thread somewhat inconsistent. The Agape seems to just remove the back layer of hairstyles, so if someone at least finds the main hairstyle, they can at least guess what it might look like, or see if they can preview it in the marketplace or in dress-up. And finally, if all of those reasons weren't in the way, there are waaaaay too many hairstyles to go through to add the extra pose. It already takes a lot of time to add the regular styles, so I really just don't want to add more. @_@

Thanks though! 3nodding
You've got a point,after all this is the best thread I have ever seen.Thank you for doing this for us. ^.^ Many people are greatful
for what you did including me 3nodding

Undead Raccoon

13,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Deal Me In 50
You are amazing. I will love you forever! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash