Total Votes:[ 2748 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
THE EPIC LIST OF HAIR!

10/16/15 Update: Hey Guys! I'm trying out having each post set as a spoiler to help with the massiveness of the page! Let me know what you think!

So you want the perfect hair for your dream avatar? Afraid that the most awesome hair of all time is lost in the plethora of new items, untagged in the marketplace and/or TekTek? I know I was, but despite my searching, I could not find any hair item lists or guides on Gaia; rather, I found more Gaians who were also searching.

I have spent hours looking through every EI, CI, MC, Cash Shop item, etc. that I could find between TekTek and Gaia itself. The following is the list I have come up with and I am in the process of uploading pictures of each. The typed list is separated by letter in the order that each item was found/added. Salon hairstyles will not be included.

News Everyone!

The lovely gaian pukaru will be continuing the epic quest of hair-finding in her new list HERE! She sent me a PM to ask if she could continue the list, and that's a-okay with me since I rarely have time to update here anymore. The list on my computer goes up to June 15th announcements, so I'm going to try and finish up what I have. At the very least, I'll finish sorting through them and send them to pukaru if I'm unable to finish screenshots/uploading. In the meantime, pukaru's list will start off with June 16th+ items, so be sure to check it out!

"Help! I Can't Find the Name of ______ Hair!"

1) Make sure you check out Pukaru's List to see if it's there!
2) Post your question for help from fellow Gaians
3) Post your question in this thread by Navean: What's That Item
4) If you send me a PM, that's fine, but I'll only be able to tell you these things^ because if an item is
not listed here, then I do not know the name either. If you have any other type of question, I'll do my best to answer/help.

- Quick Links -
Allow the page to fully load before scrolling
The List (Typed)
A - B - C
D - E - F
G - H - I
J - K - L
M - N - O
P - Q - R - S
SDPlus
T - U - V
W - X - Y - Z
Hair Altering Items
**I know I shouldn't alphabetize using "the" but I want to
fill up the T-U-V section to help spread things out!**

**No flaming or trolling. Always follow the Gaia TOS**

Navigation Tip: ctrl + f is your best friend!

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
-The List-
In order of addition with recent updates in Bold
Keep scrolling for images!

A
-----------

Anurla's Amulet, Amethyst Diamond Dog, Apple Rendezvous, Audio Starlet Blue Rei, À la Fondue, Adventures of Sailor Boy, Action Hero, Ancient Defender, Antique Shop, Alruna's Rose, Anima Adamantea, Anesidora's Woe, Aprentice Charm, Avant Crowne, Azuramella, Ace Bass, Ankh of Aset, Anok Akori, Asena's Pack, Alpha Centauri, Aquamarine Porridge Locks, Anesidora's Gift, Antique Pierrot, A Rainy Day's Gift, Aamira the Wanderer, Artificial Love Song, All-Star Cheer, Antipathy, Alpine Woiperdinger, Aamira the Serene, Ashen Marionette, Anzen Rider, A New Year, Admirable Antagonist, Ai no Taisen, Aye Aye Lassie , Akihabara Nobody, Avatar of Twilight, Art of Espionage, Aria Dannata, Andromeda's Touch, Altair’s Honor, Azure Mystere, Adrian Hair, Alzbeta's Soft Cream Locks, Artemis, Adventurer's Legend, Attitude Alleycat, Alister's Wonder, Antigone's Hourglass, Antique Marionette, Absolute Maiden, Adelpha's Resolve, Achiram's Intent, Amazonite Snippet, Aye Aye Bonnie, Asshi's Norigae, Ace of Stars, Amethyst Snippet, A's Sketchbook, Audio Starlet Pink Rei, Always Cheerful Bravery, Afternoon Lotus, Airy Edebel, Adamant Vault, Antique Porcelain Doll, Antique Ball-jointed Doll, Absolute Nyx, Absolute Damsel, Absolute Majesty, Absolute Zero, Ace of Quart, Anecdote of Fennec, Adagio Binding, A Little Night Party, Akagami Tsuniko, Alzbeta Luxurious Locks, Adoring Friend, À la Honey, À la Jam, À la Peanut Butter, A New Lustrum, A New Decade, A New Phase, A New Term, A New Era, Attitude Schoolboy, Angel of the Devil's Sea, Authority of the Devil Sea

B
-----------

Benkei Wig, Black Magic Wig, Balad of Orpheus, Boto Encantado, Blue Rubble Stockings, Big Bad Bossu, Bitter Porridge, Blade of the Night Sky, Blue Acinonyx, Biancamella, Bad Moon, Bel Gondoliere, Baine's Hunt, Ballad Punk, Berserk Conjuror, Bunny Brigade, Briar's Shot, Black Sheep, Blackjaxs, Bewitching Minstrel, Black and Red Long Keido Wig, Blue and Silver Short Keido Wig, Berry Mousse Royale, Boogie Woogie Man, Berserker Pilot, Blitzkrieg King, Butterfly's Lament, Beard Science, Bitter Black, Band of Bremen, Beautiful Nightmare, Bed Hair, Blade of the Dawn Sky, Beastly Professor, Benevolent Bakeneko, Blind Death, Brosnya Dragoon, Blushing Light Charmer, Blood Rebel's Anarchy, Briar Sonnet, Balthasar the Bloody, Big Sister, Black Dahlia, Black Russian, Bonbonieru Konpeito, Black Butler: Agni, Black Butler: Alois Trancy, Black Butler: Angela Blanc, Black Butler: Ash Landers, Black Butler: Ciel, Black Butler: Claude Faustus, Black Butler: Drocell Cainz, Black Butler: Grell Sutcliff , Black Butler: Hannah Anafeloz, Black Butler: Lau, Black Butler: Madam Red, Black Butler: Prince Soma, Black Butler: Ran Mao, Black Butler: Sebastian Michaelis, Black Butler: Undertaker , Bonny Lass, Bit of Armor, Bound Warlock, Brash Badlands, Butterfly Kick, Brother of Virtue, Blade of the Midnight Sky, Black Licorice, Bloody Marionette, Butterfly Jab, Bitter Sweets, Beyond Brown, Bewitching Beauty, Black Bishop Tactician, Black Rook Sentry, Black Knight Vanguard, Black Queen Endgame, Blue Russian, British Boyfriends ~Afterdark~, British Boyfriends ~Afternoon~, Bambi Hair, Beta Centauri, Blade of the Forenoon Sky, Bloody Cherub, Beyond Black, Benevolent Duke of Lalune, Butterfly Punch, Beyond Blush, Brisk Stroll, Butterfly Strike, Butterfly Block, Braided Carnation, Beyond Blue, Belletristic Beauty, Braided Fawn, Braided Noir, Bloodstained Cook, Bitter Sweets, Bunny March, Beyond Lavender, Beyond Crimson, Brother Mustachio, Brave Edebel, Brave Bonnie, Band of Bremen Redux, Beneath the Juniper Tree, Beneath the Pine Tree, Beneath the Mahogany Tree, Blue Mini Gourmet, Beyond Cream, Beyond Navy, Beyond Obsidian, Beyond Olive, Beyond Pale, Beyond Periwinkle, Beyond Rose, Beyond Royal, Beyond Sable, Beyond Saturn, Beyond Tangerine, Beyond Wintermint, Beyond Pale, Beyond Biohazard, Brownie Cervidae, Baroness Mustachio, Between the Devil and the Dead Aqua Sea, Between the Devil and the Dead Pink Sea, Between the Devil and the Dead Red Sea, Between the Devil and the Red Sea, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, Between the Devil and the Dead Sea, Beautiful Ranch Maiden's Locks, Briar Rose Royale, Briar Rose Frost, Briar Rose Dream, Briar Rose Slumber, Briar Rose Fable, Briar Rose Dusk, Briar Rose Eclipse, Briar Rose Grenat, Briar Rose Ciruela, Briar Rose Petal, Briar Rose Purity, Briar Rose Sangre

C
-----------

Carlos the Alpaca, Celebrity Snare Snoop Dog's Wig, Courted Wig, Cyber Wig, Cloud Iridescence, Crimson Marionette, Creeping Vine, Cutie Heroine, Chrysanthemum Empress, Child of Gevaudan, Comet Candy, Commander Garbolt, Court of the Elf Queen, Coral Seafolk, Cockerel's Waltz, Celestial Emissary, Crowning Twister, Changeling Baby Girl, Changeling Baby Boy, Compass of Seidh, Celebrity Snare Elvis Presley's Pompadour, Checkmate, Clockwork Headmaster, Chocolate Cherry Clafouti, Crimson Valor, Comet Breaker, Checkmate Void, Courtly Coiffure, Cool Bass, Custom Cut, Clinohumite Diamond Dog, Commanderess of Hearts, Cunning Bandit, Cassiopeia's Vanity, Cheerful Conjuror, Clerical Nurse, Crimson Sunset, Chequered Punk, Confidential Mustard, Captive Syrma, Claude's Invisibilty, Colorful Cabra, Cruel Cleaner, Classic Marcella, Capricious Mage, Cavalier Corsair, Charismatic Dancer, Concerto Conjurer, Cat's Tangle, Crash Landing, Csilla the Wind Sorceress, Cafe Miam, Cherry Flare, Charade White, Clueless Lady Feathers, Crème Brulée, Cutthroat Cook, Crimson Puppeteer, Crystalline Velvetine, Cassiopeia Cutie, Crater Feel, Chilled Doufu Hua, Cookies x Creme, Cupcake Cutie, Casual Autumn, Cursed Prince, Conqueror of the World, Checkmate Rematch, Copper Snippet, Classic Melody, Chara's Spirit, Chrysanthe's Fountain, Celestial Soldier, Cheerful Bloom, Chord of Orpheus, Camille Hair, Camellia's Pride, Comfy Love, Cafe Rosa, Casual Style for Men, Confined Warlock, Cassiopeia Darling, Coral Artemis, Cuivre Drops, Ceres' Lace, Countess Mustachio, Cappuccino Mustachio, Californian Social, Cool Sweeping Princely Hair, Cool Sparkling Slicked Back Hair, Curious Bloom, Cheerful Bravery, Crimson Rose, Cunning Clyde, Counterfeit Bride, Counterfeit Maven, Counterfeit Betrothed, Counterfeit Widow, Counterfeit Mistress, Counterfeit Spirit, Counterfeit Lassie, Cosmic Cadet, Casual Winter, Cyanopsia Cervidae, Cherry Blossom Sea, Cool Ranch Maiden's Locks, Cappuccino Mustachio, Cool Lunar Spectre's Curls, Celeste the Unicorn, Chocolat Foret, Chic Jumbodango Buns

D
-----------

Daisy's Dark Hair, Daisy's Light Hair, Dracula Wig, Dark Lady Soldier Sake, Dark Mistress Wig, Dangerous Denim, Devilish Dancer, Devil Trap Card, Dynamite Heel, Dante's Divine Verdict, Dandy's Reprise, Dainty Porridge, Doki Doki Deito, Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy, Death Whisper, Dander, Dappy Dandy, Donna del Carnevale, Dream Town, Duchess Delacour, Dwarven Locks, Dark Jubilee, Deific Templar, Deranged Surgeon, Dame de Demoiselles, Dexterous Marksman, Datamancer, Demon Vassal, Dark Star Cygnus, Daughter of Snows, Djinn Baharat, Dice Bunny, Dancer on the River, Doctor Killshye, Danseuse Enchantee, Deadly Ansha, Digital Fray, Draconis Adamantine, Devoted Spica, Dainty Damsel, Demeter Nacht, Dazzling Cheer, Dark Temptress of the Watery Depths, Dartmoress, Dalnim, Decadent Frosting, Dark Omen, Dew Drop, Dread Ocean, Dark Conductor, Devil's Spice, Doufu Hua, Dakuwaqa, Dylene Poissonne, Dark Heart, Deen’s Potion, Daydream Game, Divinity Court Lucia, Dark Chocolate, Disgrace of Hubris, Dirge's Serenade, Divine Deity, Daylight Toro the Bulltaur, Diana's Lace, Duchess Mustachio, Demon's Prestige, Demon's Authority, Demon's Dignity, Demon's Eminence, Demon's Superiority, Demon's Prominence, Demon's Renown, Divinity Court Aya, Divinity Court Veronique, Divinity Court Therese, D's Sketchbook, Dark Sweeping Princely Hair, Dark Sparkling Slicked Back Hair, Dandy Jack, Digital Music Mystery Drama, Doki Doki Milk Chocolate, Danse des Etoiles, Divine Being, Deer John, Doe-Eyed Darling, Devious Cherub, Dragoon of Lalune, Dip-Dyed Dotty, Dark Magical Matchmaker, Denim's Hood, Drops of Color, Dark Magical Matchmaker, Dark Ranch Maiden's Locks, Delightful Schoolboy, Dark Lunar Spectre's Curls

E
-----------

Elemental Hair, Egyptian Braided Wig/Gilded, Egyptian Short Wig/Gold Band, Elegant Antoinette Wig, Elegant Lord's Wig, Everyone's Reprise, Enchanted Book, Earnest Minstrel, Emergency Nurse, Egomanial Cadenza, Eldritch Assasin, Empress Cotton, Ebony and Ivory, Ela the Jackalope, Ezo Okami, Empress of the Napoleonic Empire, Emerald Dream, Eccentric Resonance, Ever After Curse, Eminent Gideon, Emery Flower, Evening Toro the Bulltaur, Empress Mustachio, Eurydice's Vanishing, Eurydice's Diaphaneity, Eurydice's Ethereality, Eurydice's Evanescence, Eurydice's Dematerialize, Eurydice's Disappearance, Edgar Hair, Elysian Knight, Ebony Debutante, Edebel, Eirene's Spirit, Exoskeletal Rogue, Energetic Stroll, Eternal Edebel, Evening Lotus, Envious Bloom, Eliza the Huntress, Eternally Cheerful Bravery, Electric Crush, Errant Son, Endearing Schoolboy, Escaping Love, Estranged Sister

F
-----------

Future Lady Soldier Gari, Fluorite Borealis, Faustine's Bottle, FELINES - Cranks, FELINES - Kremella, FELINES - Monkutan, Fruits de Mer, Furugasa, Fallen Wish, Forteanagoria, Fall of the Morning Star, Flossy Fox, Fraulein Marzen, Fuseling, Fire Flower, Fall Artist, Furious Lost Boy, Fremere's Guard, Forlorn Opera Singer, Frosted Affection, Faded Revenant, Forsaken Templar, First Frost, Forgotten Zodiac Ophiuchus, Fire Salamander, Firefly, Friday XIII, Fallen King, Finn the Human Boy, Fay Cervidae, FMAB Edward Elric, FMAB Ling Yao, FMAB May Chang, FMAB Scar, FMAB Seven Sins, FMAB Winry Rockbell, Faust's Bottle, Forlorn Wordsmith, Fanciful Light Charmer, Fading Ember, Foxy Flag Gal, Fey Seer, Futakuchi Onna, Fenghuang, Feisty Berserker, Froufrou Francé, Fanged Regalia, Fluttering Moth, Flightless Wish, Foe X Foe, Femme Fatal, Future Investigation, Fathom of the Deep, Fly to the Moon, Forgetful Hero, Follower of Easter Bunny, Follower of Jack, Firefly's Flame, Fiery Ascension, Fairy Ellette, F's Sketchbook, Flurry Madame, Flatline Love, Fading Love, Fairy Iridessa, Foul Apple, Fable of Fennec, Forest Mustachio, Fall Sea

G
-----------

Geisha Wig, Galahad Of Templar, Geek Chic, Giacamo's Charm, Gelato Supremo, Green Acinonyx, Gro-gain, Gogh Reed, Goblin Hipster, Galactic Soldier, Gambino's Golden Treasures, Gambino's Platinum Treasures, GLAM Entertainer, Gift of Hathor, Gilded Conjuror, Gemini Twins, Gardener's Blonde Twin Curls, Gardener's Red Twin Curls, Gardener's Brown Twin Curls, Gold and Black Long Keido Wig, Golden Dragon, Gary's Island Adventure, Glacemella, Go Goldfish, Golden Uniform, Ghastly Instruments, Grand Victorian, Golden Serpent, Giovane Maccarone, Geared Machinations, General Wenqian, Gunpowder Bang Bang!, Ginga Acceleration, Graceful Lunarian, Golden Puppeteer, Grandpa Mustachio, Gloaming Lotus, Galactic Cadet, Galactic Recruit, Guilty Love

H
-----------

Happy Melody, Heartful Punch, Head of Night, Hyde's Bloodlust, Hollywood Dream, Hollywood Starlet, Hollywood Vixen, Hyena Companion, Hidden Ace, Hocuspocus Hair, Henrietta, Her Infernal Majesty, Head Case, Heartless One, Hook's Cruelty, Hex's Web, HARMony, Heart x Mind, Hollywood Tease, Heart of Ice, Head of Dreams, Harbringer of Silence, Huin Seulpeum, HoC: Battlemaster, HoC: Dragoneye Savant, HoC: Succubus Zivva, Haenim, Hyde's Redemption, Hinterland Warlord of Solair, Honorable Shaman, Happy End, Heart VS Mind, House of Mirrors, Hoarfrost Pass: Northman, Hoarfrost Pass: Centurion, Herbalist Aisha, Herbalist Lavenda, Her Darkness, His Darkness, Hazardous Punk, Healer Lorraine, Herbalist Aisha, Honorable Arc, Hard Candy Rocker, Haute Modena, Haigha's Madness, Her Illumination, His Animosity, Heart + Mind, Hera's Lace, Hestia's Lace, Haigha's Delusion, Hime's Pigtails, Helia the Unicorn

I
-----------

Infinite World, Island Girl Wig, Ilmacchiato, Illyncia's Honor, Idiot Hair, Interstellar Bounty, Ice Prince, Imperial Guardian, Ireful Marksman, Ithilldyn Armor, Ice Jotunn, Ice Queen, Imaginary Friend, ICHI-maru-KYUU, Island Sherbert, Infernal Seduction, Icy Marionette, Ivory Guardian of the Inland Sea, Ivory Archer, Inspector Bosco, Inside-out Boy, Inverse Marionette, Inconsolable Hunger, Ishida's Light Locks, Ishida's Dark Locks, Ishida's Warm Locks, Ishida's Cool Locks, Inconsisten Sea

J
-----------

Jack Frost, Jade Rabbit, Jungle King, Jekyll's Morality, Jade Seafolk, Jawsome, Jadis the White Queen, Jade and Black Short Keido Wig, Juno's Lace, Junior Gumshoe, Junior Professor, Jada the Unicorn, Jupiter's Lace, Josie's Journey, Josie's Jaunt, Josie's Excursion, Josie's Expedition, Jekyll's Ethics, Jekyll's Dilemma, Jovial Belle, Jumbodango Buns, Jumbodango Warm Buns, Jumbodango light Buns, Jumbodango Cool Buns, Jumbodango Dark Buns

K
-----------

Kanoko's Dark Reflection, Klaxon Alien Wig, Kuro's Induction, Kink's Reprise, Kanoko's Nightmares, Kelp o' th' Loch, Kottan Bell, Kottan Bell Reunion, Keen Bandit, King of Life, King of Terra, Kiwi Chocolate Creme, Kaede's Hope, Keionpanku Style, Kandi Kitten, Keiko's Cake, Kiken Rider, Knotty, King of Campus, Kallida Kumiho, Kanoko's Illusions, Kitty March, Kuri's Dark Luscious Curls, Kuri's Light Luscious Curls, Kuri's Warm Luscious Curls, Kuri's Cool Luscious Curls, Kimi's Warm Bashful Braids, Kimi's Cool Bashful Braids, Kimi's Dark Bashful Braids, Kimi's Light Bashful Braids, Kaede's Wrath

L
-----------

Long Bi-Color Costume wig, Lady Longshot, La Syphide, Les Freaks, Lady Chimes, Lily Starfire, Lawful Master, Little Lemon Lime, Lila's Irreverent Updo, Lovely Lady Soldier Wasabi, La Jolie Dormeuse, Latrans Trickster, Le Carousel, Limit Breaker, Little Lucie, Lover's Anarchy, Legendary Mage, Live Free or Pie Hard, Love's Warrior, Lovely Lucie, Love's Warrior, Lady Jane's Lace, Lady Lunar, Lunarian's Blonde Bao, Lunarian's Mint Bao, Lunarian's Pink Bao, Lady Luck, Lady Glaive, Lovely Maritime, Laraha Sea, Lady Jayne and the Mummy, Literary Luxury, Little Pink Derby Devil, Lunar Countess, Love Love Serve, Little Sister, Little Yeti, Loch Ness Lassie, Lucky Golden Peikko, Lucky Verdant Peikko, Lucky Violet Peikko, Luxurious Elizabeth, Leporine Warrior, Laughing Assassin, Luminous Pangea, Little Law, Loli Pop, Lady Katrinn, Little Bird's Friend, Light Magic, Little Hatsya, Lovely Lady Ranger, Lamenting Lucie, Lord Winter, Le Pavot Rose, Local Cook, Lavender Artemis, Light Sweeping Princely Hair, Light Sparkling Slicked Back Hair, Lively Stroll, Lady Mustachio, Light Ranch Maiden's Locks, Light Lunar Spectre's Curls

M
-----------

Mythic Hair, Mad Hatter's Wig, Moira's Wig, Mrs. Frankenstein Wig, Mad Scientist Wig, Madame Seer, Madame Gypsy, Momotaro no Uta, Majoko Mariko, Mister Rufus, Metal's Last Hope, Monochrome Keid, Memphis' Shining Locks, Magical Mender, Moonstone Borealis, Martian War, Mod Geisha, Masquerade, Mizuchi's Jewel, Miko Gakko, Murder's Flock, Malice Punk, Masterpieces, Magical Girl, Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires, Masqeurade, Medusa, Master Alchemist, Maleficent Seven, Mock Turtle, Mystical Mender, Midnight Hero, Minthamella, Mathematical Knight, Marceline the Vampire Queen, Marshall Lee, Mari the Djinn, Modus Operandi, Marquis de Marquee, Modern Mage, Mystery White, Mournful Wail, Margravine of Autumn, Mellow Cryptodira, Minty Kisses, Mathematical Spiral, Mechanical Doll, Melodious Cantata, Midnight Reprisal, Majokko Dorobo, Matcha Anko, Madoka Magica: Homura Akemi, Madoka Magica: Kyoko Sakura, Madoka Magica: Madoka Kaname, Madoka Magica: Madoka Ultimate, Madoka Magica: Mami Tomoe, Madoka Magica: Sayaka Miki, Man'o'War, Monsieur Loyal's Reprise, Moira's Fashion Flashback, Maia the Unicorn, Midnight Cardinal, Monstrosity, Midnight Violeztin, Moonlight Silverstene, Misguided Brother, Misguided Sister, Marionette's Bangs, Maisy Lovely Locks, Milk Chocolate, Mint Artemis, Mousseux Drops, Minerva's Lace, Mooliganigan, M's Sketchbook, Metal's Last Song, Miss Mustachio, Mahogany Bloom, Modern Miko, My Dearest, My Sweetheart, Mini Gourmet, Mistress Mustachio, Majesty of the Devil's Sea

N
-----------

NeoGaia Hero, Noel's Gift, Nightwalker's Reprisal, Nice Suit for Work, Nurse Hazard, Nymph Adora, Nano-C, Night Weaver, Nightmare Game, Nikolai's Experiment, Neapolitan Pandalita, Nichigatsu Kendama, NeoGaia Anti-Hero, Nero's Just Verdict, Nightmare Chimera, Nolyn Silverchief of Stormforge, Neaknail Slatechipper of Stormforge, Nonsensical Hatter, Noble Mustachio, Northern Chill, Northern Sleet, Northern Frost, Nubia the Unicorn, Novice Sister, New Year's Champagne, New Year's Festive Champagne, New Year's Cheer, New Year's Merry Cheer, Night's Shadow , Night's Secret Shadow, Night's Covert Shadow, Night's Midnight Shadow, Night's Ominous Shadow, NeoGaia Bloody Guardian, Navy Marionette, Noir Foret, Noodle Fashion, Nyaneko Cheer, Nurse Peril, Nymph Chione, NeoGaia Mercenary, NeoGaia Defender, NeoGaia Warrior, NeoGaia Champion, Nyaneko Shadow, Nyaneko Glee, Nyaneko Joy, Nyaneko Delight, Nymph Asteriae, Nymph Karya, Nymph Aurae

O
-----------

Octopii Wig, Orinkage Hurricane, Opera Diva, Opal Borealis, Odanodan, Opalescent Rainbow, Oolong Wonder, One Hit Marksman, Ocean's Sonata, Onei the Dark Unicorn, Ornith Schoolboy, Oona Silverclan of Stormforge, Organic Cook, Ornate Lunar Spectre's Curls, Oola Tsukino, Oola Asami, Oola Masako, Oola Yumi, Oldest Sister

P
-----------

Pumpkin-Head Wig, Princess Locks, Pale Marionette, Prince of Icy Thieves, Pink Marionette, Peyo Coded Memories, Peisinoe's Discant, Pop Factory, Persephone, Prince Antoine, Pink Acinonyx, Pearlescent Seafolk, Psychedelic Submersible, Princess Harmony, Prince of Thieves, Peravian Set, Padmavati's Lotus, Pistolera, Pistolera's Revenge, Princess Kaguya, Pious Cleric, Plague Revenant, Princess Chimes, P3 Gear, Prince Dashing, Princess Discord, Parisian Wig, Perky Melody, Pandalita, Pascal L'Artiste, Prince of the Sea, Pink Dragoness, Pink Dahlia, Princess Bubblegum, Prince Gumball, Party Pat, Prince Dhanun, Petit Chérie, Peter's Attitude, Punk Raven, Prima Poppet, Peppy Mint, Petit Cerise Fille, Planchette Communicator, Princess Estelle, Predominant Principal, Professor Noarishi, Prince with a Wavered Heart, Prince Cardinalis, Polar Tear, Princess Honore, Puppeteer, Petulant Enchanter, Parcel Post, Pixie Queen, Pastel Sweetie, Paramour's Break, Princess of the World, Priscilla the Perfect, Proud Prosecutor, Piero Dionysus, Princess of Cakes, Pioneering Damsel, Pandaista, Peyokon, Puppeteer's Doll, Puppeteer's Reprise, Princess of the Heaven, Princess of the Universe, Primrose Path, Pahn's Horns, Pandy March, Portrait of a Scottish Deer, Princess Mustachio, Puppeteer's Marionette, Puppeteer's Golden Doll, Puppeteer's Wicked Doll, Puppeteer's Cursed Doll, Puppeteer's Pale Doll, Puppeteer's Lavender Doll, Pride of Hubris, Pride of Disgrace, Pride of Vanity, Pink Mini Gourmet, Priss Sea, Polar Ice Sea

Q
-----------

Queen Bee, Queen Anne's Lace, Queen Dorado, Queen of Death, Queen Corvina, Queen Marie's Velvet, Queen's Vengeance, Queen of Cinders, Queen of the Devil Sea

R
-----------

Razzle Dazzle, Roseus Diamond Dog, Red Queen's Wig, Raggedy Doll Yarn Wig, Rio Star, Rogue Narok, Rapunzel's Braided Hair, Reve Rouille, Radiant Courage, Rainbow Jubilee, Royal Wizard, Resolute Hero, Risky Angels, RIP Conan, Rainbow Clown Wig, Ritzy Wig, Ravenwood Manor, Runcible Spoon, Reverent Cleric, Ryuusei the Celestial Dragon, Rose Porridge Locks, Rosamund's Revenge, Rosa Decora, Rappers Battle Outfit, Rocket Gal, Rainbow Pathway, Rusalki Maiden, Ritzy Dame, Royal Cavalier, Rugged Woodsman, Rosamund's Redemption, Rapturous Union, Ruined Souls, Raijin's Rage, Rufescent Cervidae, Rosamund's Devotion, Ravioli Thief, Ribbon Candy, Risky Bunny, Rosamund's Passion, Rosamund's Rage, Rookie Detective, Ruby Toadstool, Research Assistant, Research Librarian, Reckless Son, Rookie Love, Rose Sea, Royal of the Devil Sea, Rena the Unicorn

S
-----------

Short Bi-Color Costume Wig, SBX, Sun Wukong, Siren Shell, Space Channel Gaia, Symphonia, Skittles Crazy Cores Hair, Spacefleet Wigs, Spacefleet Wigs: Second Generation, Sorrow's Preamble, Sulfuric Brawler, Shibuya Nobody, Starbabies, Sinful Scarlet, Star Tamer, Silver Sonata, Spartan Queen, Sol's Sunglasses, Space Channel Gaia Beta, Sci-Fighter, Sweet Porridge, Spirit of Scotland, Seracila Pendant, Secret Retreat, Shadowlegend, Stormbringer, Sibyl's Incantation, Spirit Pyre, Strawberry Charlotte, Sweet Lunarian, SOF Taiga, Spring Nymph, Scarlet Mist, Starmony, Shinjuku Nobody, Skylar the Awesome, Summer Gardener, Super Street Fighter 4 Deejay's Pants, Sainte Ciel: Agape, Sainte Ciel: Eros, Sleepybye Princess, Sleepytime Princess, Snowy White Lass, Stoic Lost Boy, Sweet Sunrise, Sunset Harvest, Sumo Wig, Samurai Wig, Sassy Bass, Shika Deer, SOF Tundra, Self Portrait, Serpentine Priestess, Sweetie Delight, Sharply Dressed Gent, Sigrdrifa's Prayer, Simian Wig, SBX-2, Sugar Royalty, Sainte Ciel: Storge, Shrouded Vestige, Style Munitions, S-Pop Club: Odele, S-Pop Club: Rayna, S-Pop Club: Taja, Seaweed Hair, Sugarsuite, Succubus Zivva, Sweet Frosting, Sinuous Ink, Sweetheart Sweeper, Serene Green, Star Smasher, Stubborn Cryptodira, Speedy Jackalope, Striking Clockman, Supreme Student Council, Succubi's Modesty, Southtown Ghost Story, Sirenia Atargatis, Sunset Spirit, Swanky Gent, Soft Lil Leoli, Saber Feidae, Savvy Sixties, Stellar Sixties, Sweet Sixties, Shy Gardener, Song of Amour, Serpentine Raiments, Super Level Academy, Sweetheart Admirer, Sugared Ambrosia, Sweet Strudel, Sea Supremacy, Sky Rogue, Sultry Sorcerous, Sister of Sin, Sunset Siren, Shadow Fencer, Space Curiosity, Starkeeper's Astrolabe, Stellar Rain, Super Nova, Sinful Spice, Stellar Night, Slate Dragoon, Step Sister, Shin's Tenacity, Service Station, Scott Pilgrim: Envy Adams, Scott Pilgrim: Gideon Graves, Scott Pilgrim: Kim Pine, Scott Pilgrim: Knives Chau, Scott Pilgrim: Kyle & Ken Katayanagi, Scott Pilgrim: Lucas Lee, Scott Pilgrim: Matthew Patel, Scott Pilgrim: Ramona Flowers, Scott Pilgrim: Roxie Richter, Scott Pilgrim: Scott Pilgrim, Scott Pilgrim: Todd Ingram, Siolfor Summoning, Seven Day Love, Summer Violet, Striking Thief, Somber Bloom, Syndarian Summoner, Sheepy March, Spicy Doufu Hua, Sweet Doufu Hua, Siolfor Conjuring, Siolfor Covening, Sass Sea, Sweetheart Schoolboy, Saturnia the Unicorn, Stylish Jumbodango Buns

SDPlus
-----------

SDPlus #5 Vanessa Doll, SDPlus #9 Rina, SDPlus #15 Cindy Donovinh, SDPlus #21 Meredith, SDPlus #27 Edy, SDPlus #042 Ron Bruise, SDPlus #46 Mirai, SDPlus #054 Katsumi, SDPlus #090 Ines, SDPlus #95 Gimpi Doll, SDPlus #96 Deen, SDPlus #97 Mona, SDPlus #98 Fremere, SDPlus #99 Kanoko, SDPlus #110 Capella, SDPlus #116 Pork Wizard, SDPlus #118 Pale Marionette, SDPlus #124 Alpha Girl, SDPlus #136 Jaiden, SDPlus #154 Cupid, SDPlus #155 Earl, SDPlus #158 Prince Enki, SDPlus #161 Proteus Doll, SDPlus #163 Jaws, SDPlus #164 The Overseer, SDPlus #165 The Sentinel, SDPlus #169 William, SDPlus #191 Luna Doll, SDPlus #199 Gaia-tanSDPlus #207 Meili, SDPlus #210 Black King, SDPlus #212 The Princess, SDPlus #217 The Czar, SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster, SDPlus #221 The High Flying Sisters, SDPlus #228 Colonel Praline Pepperpot, SDPlus #230 Valda the Marvelous Doll, SDPlus #238 Judas, SDPlus #242 Michael J. Drink, SDPlus #251 Aiden, SDPlus #255 La Dragonne, SDPlus #267 Elpis, SDPlus #284 Dominika, SDPlus #288 Mizuki, SDPlus #290 Pepper and Mint, SDPlus #291 Mikan, SDPlus #293 Oriyon, SDPlus #296 Sunny Sally, SDPlus #298 Gino the Navigator, SDPlus #302 Rouge, SDPlus #304 Jittery Jill, SDPlus #306 Bluefin, SDPlus #308 Rainbow Lisa, SDPlus #309 Chiaroscuro, SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta, SDPlus #313 Professor Hana, SDPlus #319 Professor Lorraine, SDPlus #324 Peter, SDPlus #326 Tink, SDPlus #328 Little Lucie, SDPlus #334 Angora the Rabbit Spirit, SDPlus #336 Riola the Wildcat Spirit, SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit, SDPlus #347 Yvette the Koi Spirit, SDPlus #355 Helix Nebula, SDPlus #356 Dark Matter, SDPlus #360 Mars, SDPlus #362 Fallen Star, SDPlus #367 Oliver, SDPlus #378 The Hazmats Hana, SDPlus #382 The Hazmats Mizuki, SDPlus #386 New Waves Kaede, SDPlus #377 Frankie, SDPlus #391 Hi-Rez, SDPlus #394 Vector, SDPlus #396 Sweet Streets Rina, SDPlus #401 Keiko, SDPlus #405 Kricket, SDPlus #093 Countess Ambrosia, SDPlus #094 Franco the Fish, SDPlus #408 Bloody Mary, SDPlus #409 Irwin, SDPlus #413 Keele, SDPlus #416 Wakiya, SDPlus #417 Cayo, SDPlus #420 Riddle, SDPlus #395 Dee-Saturate, SDPlus #423 Lady Evangeline, SDPlus #424 Renard, SDPlus #425 Dyrfinna the All-Wise, SDPlus #428 Lucille-Eve, SDPlus #179 Barista, SDPlus #180 Bartender, SDPlus #182 Queen, SDPlus #435 Chairman Basil Confit IV, SDPlus #437 Fleury Ives, SDPlus #441 Seol-tang Park, SDPlus #443 Commodore Drake, SDPlus #446 Princess Merina, SDPlus #448 Sourire, SDPlus #451 Sgt. Phenix, SDPlus #458 Carnival Ecarte, SDPlus #460 Carnival Buttons

T
-----------

Tiger Stripes Wig, Toned Keido, Top Rhythms, The Red Rabbit, The Lovers, The Sandman, The Sphinx, Tragic Tower, Tragic Melody, The Librarian, The Days of the Weak, Truck Stop, Thief of Dreams, Twister the Fire Phoenix, The Dandy Time Traveler, The Jolly Time Traveler, The Technicolour Time Traveler, The Love Song, The Director, Transforming Oil, The Case of Pietro, The Nightmare, Timmy, The Watchmaker, The Lusty Scoundrel, Talsi's Sash, Triste's Rapture, The Brave Octopus, The Little Octopus, The Shy Octopus, Tsunami KO Wig, Tender Care, The Blue Rabbit, Topaz Diamond Dog, The Mad Hatter, Trilune's Covenant, The Cherubic Queen of Solair, The Manslayer Duke of Lalune, The Jabberwock, Twin Asar, Twin Qua, Topiary Wig, Tangy Citrus Deluxe, Thor's Passion, Tory of the Glen, The Ice King, Traveling Veterinae, The Good Czar, The Looney Hatter, Twisted Sour Apple, Twisted Sweet Apple, Trilune's Promise, Team Barton Uniform, Team Aekea Uniform, Team Durem Uniform, Team Gambino Uniform, Tamer of Blue Flames, The Sandman Dreams, Third Stall, The Halfling, Tamed Twister, Tied and Entwined, Truffle Man, Tale of the Impetuous God, Tendril of the Deep, Team Star, The Moth Lullaby, Trickster's Gimmick, Transgenic Soldier, The Fool's Hatter, The Gourmet, The Celestial Queen of Solair, The Nefarious Queen of Solair, The Tyrannical Duke of Lalune, Teddy March, Tart Doufu Hua, The Scouring Hatter, The Berserk Hatter, The Nonsensical Hatter, Toxic Sea, Tendril of the Sea, Tendril of the Ocean, Tendril of the Delta

U
-----------

Ugly Step Sister, Underground Sound, Unicorn, Unapologetic Sorry, Ultra Satan, Unlikely Hero, Uni's Lace, Unsettling Omen, Unlawful Son

V
-----------

Violet Starling, Valhalla's Eternal Armor, Valhalla's Obsidian Armor, Valhalla's Abyssal Armor, Vivacenote, Velvetine's Reading, Vigilant Lost Boy, Vocaltude, Virgil's Sinister Verdict, Violet Porridge Locks, Vegan Vampire, Vampire Sound, Verden Frakasi, Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune, Veracious Musketeer, Virgil Rosenthal, V-High Hiro, Valhalla's Gilded Armor, Vile Chimera, Von Maplebeard of Stormforge, Vega’s Love, Volant Reverie, Venus' Lace, V's Sketchbook, Vagrant Son, Vigorous Stroll, Vital Love, Vagran Sea

W
------------

Wild Dawn, WIN Star, Wolf of Southtown, White Russian, Warrior of the North, White Drome Egg, Western Zodiac, Will-o-the-Wisp, Winter Dancer, Wendy's Care, Warden of Hell, White Rabbit Nurse, Wintry Kisses, White and Navy Long Keido Wig, White and Gold Short Keido Wig, White Heat, White Delight, Winsor, Wisteria, Whim Sea, Widow of Zheng, Workshop Flora, Wayward Trailblazer, Witch Trouble, Witch Double, Witch Bubble, White Collar Nurse, Wintergreen Refrain, Winter's Rose, Wood Sea, Without Rhyme or Reason, Wary Omen, Warm Sparkling Slicked Back Hair, Warm Sweeping Princely Hair, Wayward son, Warm Ranch Maiden's Locks, Wisteria Sea, Wicked Cervidae, Winsome Schoolboy, Warm Lunar Spectre's Curls

X
-----------

Xin the Lucky Dragon, Xiaolong Bao Bao

Y
------------

Yakisoba Dare, Yamanba Wig, Yakisoba Shift, Yorick's Curse, Yurei Child, Yemaya's Pearl, Yokai's Treasure, Yuki Onna, Yuki Otoko, Yinlong Warrior, Youngest Sister

Z
--------------

Zorya Polunochnaya, Zoey's Floating Hair, Zoku Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama), Zoku Inari's Beads (Yuki no Tama), Zorya, Zodiacal, Zealous Engineer, Z's Sketchbook

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

A - B - C

User ImageUser Image
Aamira the Wanderer, Aamira the Serene
User Image
Absolute Damsel, Absolute Maiden, Absolute Nyx, Absolute Zero, Absolute Magesty
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ace Bass, Cool Bass, Sassy Bass
User Image
Ace of Stars
User Image
Ace of Quartz
User Image
Achiram's Intent
User Image
Action Hero
User Image
Adagio Binding
User Image
Adamant Vault, Ruby Vault, Morganite Vault, Sapphire Vault
User Image
Adelpha's Resolve
User Image
Admirable Antagonist
User Image
Adoring Friend
User Image
Warm Adrian Hair
User Image
Dark Adrian Hair
User Image
Cool Adrian Hair
User Image
Light Adrian Hair
User Image
Adventurer's Legend
User Image
Adventures of Sailor Boy
User Image
Ai no Taisen
User Image
Akagami Tsuniko, Oola Yumi, Oola Asami, Oola Masako, Oola Tsukino
User Image
A la Fondue
User Image
À la Honey
User Image
A la Jam
User Image
A la Peanut Butter
User Image
Alister's Wonder
User Image
A Little Night Party
User Image
All-Star Cheer: Lovely Devils
User Image
All-Star Cheer: Sapphire Skulls
User Image
All-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets
User ImageUser Image
Alpha Centauri, Beta Centauri
User Image
Alpine Woiperdinger
User Image
Alruna's Rose
User Image
Altair's Honor
User Image
Alzbeta Luxurious Locks
User Image
Alzbeta's Soft Cream Locks (Recolor of SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta [Red])
User Image
Amazonite Snippet, Amethyst Snippet, Copper Snippet
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Amethyst Diamond Dog, Roseus Diamond Dog, Clinohumite Diamond Dog, Topaz Diamond Dog
User Image
Ancient Defender
User Image
Andromeda's Touch
User Image
A New Decade, A New Era, A New Lustrum, A New Phase, A New Term, A New Year
User Image
Anesidora's Gift
User Image
Anesidora's Woe
User Image
Anima Adamantea
User Image
Ankh of Aset
User Image
Anok Akori
User Image
Antigone's Hourglass
User Image
Antipathy
User Image
Antique Ball-Jointed Doll
User Image
Antique Pierrot
User Image
Antique Porcelain Doll
User Image
Antique Shop
User Image
Anurla's Amulet
User Image
Apple Rendevous
User Image
Apprentice Charm
User Image
A Rainy Day's Gift
User Image
Aria Dannata
User Image
Art of Espionage
User Image
Artemis, Coral Artemis, Lavender Artemis, Mint Artemis
User Image
Artificial Love Song
User Image
Asena's Pack
User Image
A's Sketchbook, D's Sketchbook, F's Sketchbook, M's Sketchbook, V's Sketchbook, Z's Sketchbook
User Image
Asshi's Norigae
User Image
Attitude Alleycat
User Image
Audio Starlet Blue Rei, Audio Starlet Pink Rei
User Image
Avant Crowne
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Aye Aye Lassie, Aye Aye Bonnie
User Image
Azuramella, Biancamella, Glacemella, Minthamella
User Image
Azure Mystere
User Image
Bad Moon
User Image
Baine's Hunt
User Image
Ballad of Orpheus
User ImageUser Image
Ballad Punk, Malice Punk
User Image
Balthasar the Bloody
User Image
Warm Bambi Hair
User Image
Dark Bambi Hair
User Image
Light Bambi Hair
User Image
Cool Bambi Hair
User Image
Band of Bremen
User Image
Band of Bremen Redux
User Image
Beastly Professor
User Image
Beautiful Nightmare
User Image
Bed Hair
User Image
Belletristic Beauty
User Image
Bel Gondoliere
User Image
Beneath the Pine Tree, Beneath the Juniper Tree, Beneath the Mahogany Tree
User Image
Benevolent Bakaneko
User Image
Benkei Wig
User Image
Berry Mousse Royale
User Image
Berserk Conjuror
User Image
Berserker Pilot
User Image
Between the Devil and the Dead Aqua Sea, Between the Devil and the Dead Pink Sea, Between the Devil and the Dead Red Sea, Between the Devil and the Red Sea, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, Between the Devil and the Dead Sea
User Image
Bewitching Beauty
User Image
Bewitching Minstrel
User Image
Beyond Blush, Beyond Lavender, Beyond Brown, Beyond Cream, Beyond Blue, Beyond Black, Beyond Crimson, Beyond Gold, Beyond Navy, Beyond Obsidian, Beyond Olive, Beyond Pale, Beyond Periwinkle, Beyond Rose, Beyond Royal, Beyond Sable, Beyond Saturn, Beyond Tanger
User Image
Bi-Color Costume Wig (Long) (Each color is a separate item)
User Image
Bi-Color Costume Wigs + Sainte Ciel Agape Scissors
User Image
Bi-Color Costume Wig (Short) (Each color is a separate item)
User Image
Big Bad Bossu
User Image
Bit of Armor
User Image
Bitter Black
Bitter Porridge, Dainty Porridge, Sweet Porridge, Rose/Aquamarine/Violet Porridge Locks
User Image
Bitter Sweets, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate
User Image
Black Bishop Tactics
User Image
Black Butler: Agni
User Image
Black Butler: Alois Trancy
User Image
Black Butler: Angela Blanc
User Image
Black Butler: Ash Landers
User Image
Black Butler: Ciel
User Image
Black Butler: Claude Faustus
User Image
Black Butler: Drocell Cainz
User Image
Black Butler: Grell Sutcliff
User Image
Black Butler: Hanna Anafeloz
User Image
Black Butler: Lau
User Image
Black Butler: Madam Red
User Image
Black Butler: Prince Soma
User Image
Black Butler: Ran Mao
User Image
Black Butler: Sebastian Michaelis
User Image
Black Butler: Undertaker
User Image
Black Dahlia
User Image
Blackjaxs
User Image
Black Knight Vanguard
User Image
Black Licorice
User Image
Black Magic Wig
User Image
Black Rook Sentry
User Image
Black Sheep
User Image
Black Queen Endgame
Blade of the Night Sky, Blade of the Midnight Sky, Blade of the Dawn Sky, Blade of the Forenoon Sky
User Image
Blind Death
User Image
Blitzkrieg King
User Image
Blood Rebel's Anarchy
User Image
Bloody Cherub
Blue Acinonyx, Green Acinonyx, Pink Acinonyx
User Image
Blue Rubble Stockings
User Image
Bonboneiru Konpeito
User Image
Bonny Lass
User Image
Boogie Woogie Man
User Image
Boto Encantado
User Image
Bound Warlock
Braided Carnation, Braided Fawn, Braided Noir
User Image
Brash Badlands
User Image
Brave Bonnie
User Image
Briar's Shot
User Image
Briar Rose Royale, Briar Rose Frost, Briar Rose Dream, Briar Rose Slumber, Briar Rose Fable, Briar Rose Dusk, Briar Rose Eclipse, Briar Rose Grenat, Briar Rose Ciruela, Briar Rose Petal, Briar Rose Purity, Briar Rose Sangre
User Image
Briar Sonnet
User Image
Brisk Stroll, Energetic Stroll, Lively Stroll, Vigorous Stroll
User ImageUser Image
British Boyfriends ~Afternoon~, British Boyfriends ~Afterdark~
User Image
Brosnya Dragoon
User Image
Brother Mustachio, Duchess Mustachio, Empress Mustachio, Miss Mustachio, Princess Mustachio, Grandpa Mustachio, Baroness Mustachio, Countess Mustachio, Mistress Mustachio, Cappuccino Mustachio, Noble Mustachio, Lady Mustachio, Forest Mustachio,
User Image
Brother of Virtue
User Image
Bunny Brigade
User Image
Butterfly Kick, Butterfly Jab, Butterfly Block, Butterfly Strike, Butterfly Punch
User Image
Butterfly's Lament
User ImageUser Image
Cafe Miam, Cafe Rosa
User Image
Californian Social
User Image
Camellia's Pride
User Image
Warm Camille Hair
User Image
Dark Camille Hair
User Image
Light Camille Hair
User Image
Cool Camille Hair
User Image
Capricious Mage
User Image
Captive Syrma
User Image
Carlos the Alpaca
User ImageUser Image
Cassiopeia Cutie, Cassiopeia Darling
User Image
Cassiopeia's Vanity
User Image
Casual Autumn, Casual Winter
User Image
Casual Style for Men
User Image
Cat's Tangle
User Image
Cavalier Corsair
User Image
Celebrity Snare Elvis Presley's Pompadour
User Image
Celebrity Snare Snoop Dogg's Wig
User Image
Celestial Emissary
User Image
Celestial Soldier
User Image
Changeling Baby Boy
User Image
Changeling Baby Girl
User Image
Charade White
User Image
Chara's Spirit
User Image
Charismatic Dancer
User Image
Checkmate
User Image
Checkmate Void (Recolored - SDPlus #210 Black King)
User Image
Checkmate Rematch
User Image
Cheerful Bloom, Somber Bloom, Envious Bloom, Mahogany Bloom, Curious Bloom
User Image
Cheerful Bravery, Eternally Cheerful Bravery, Always Cheerful Bravery
User Image
Cheerful Conjuror
User Image
Chequered Punk
User Image
Cherry Flare
User Image
Child of Gevaudan
User Image
Chocolate Cherry Clafouti
User Image
Chord of Orpheus
User Image
Chrysanthe's Fountain
User Image
Chrysanthemum Empress
User Image
Classic Marcella
User Image
Claude's Invisibility
User ImageUser Image
Clerical Nurse, White Collar Nurse
User Image
Clockwork Headmaster
User Image
Cloud Iridescence
User Image
Clueless Lady Feathers
User Image
Cockerel's Waltz
User Image
Colorful Cabra
User Image
Comet Candy
User Image
Comfy Love, Flatline Love, Escaping Love, Fading Love, Guilty Love, Rookie Love, Vital Love
User Image
Commander Garbolt
User Image
Commanderess of Hearts
User Image
Compass of Seidh
User Image
Concerto Conjurer
User Image
Confidential Mustard
User Image
Confined Warlock
User Image
Conqueror of the World
User Image
Cookies x Creme
Coral Seafolk, Jade Seafolk, Pearlescent Seafolk
User Image
Counterfeit Bride, Counterfeit Betrothed, Counterfeit Lassie, Counterfeit Maven, Counterfeit Mistress, Counterfeit Spirit, Counterfeit Widow
User Image
Court of the Elf Queen
User Image
Courted Wig
User Image
Courtly Coiffure
User Image
Crash Landing
User Image
Crater Feel
User Image
Creeping Vine
User Image
Crème Brulée

User Image
Crimson Sunset
User Image
Crimson Valor
User Image
Crowning Twister
User Image
Cruel Cleaner
User Image
Crystalline Velvetine
User Image
Csilla the Wind Sorceress
User Image
Cunning Bandit
User Image
Cunning Clyde
User Image
Cupcake Cutie
User Image
Cursed Prince
User Image
Custom Cut
User Image
Cutie Heroine
User ImageUser Image
Cutthroat Cook, Organic Cook, Local Cook, Bloodstained Cook
User Image
Cyber-Wig

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
D - E - F

User Image
Dainty Damsel
User Image
Daisy's Dark Hair
User Image
Daisy's Light Hair
User Image
Dakuwaqa
User Image
Dalnim
User Image
Dame de Demoiselles
User Image
Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy
User Image
Dancer on the River
User Image
Dander
User Image
Dandy Jack
User Image
Dandy's Reprise
User Image
Dangerous Denim
User Image
Danse des Etoiles
User Image
Danseuse Enchantee
Dante's Divine Verdict, Virgil's Sinister Verdict, Nero's Just Verdict
User Image
Dappy Dandy
User Image
Dark Conductor
User Image
Dark Heart
User ImageUser Image
Dark Jubilee, Rainbow Jubilee
Dark Lady Soldier Sake, Future Lady Soldier Gari, Lovely Lady Soldier Wasabi
User Image
Dark Mistress Wig
User Image
Dark Omen, Unsettling Omen, Wary Omen
User Image
Dark Star Cygnus
User Image
Dark Temptress of the Watery Depths
User Image
Dartmoress
User Image
Datamancer
User Image
Daughter of Snows
User Image
Daylight Toro the Bulltaur, Evening Toro the Bulltaur
User Image
Dazzling Cheer
User Image
Deadly Ansha
User Image
Death Whisper
User Image
Deen's Potion
User Image
Deer John
User Image
Deific Templar
User Image
Delightful Schoolboy, Attitude Schoolboy, Endearing Schoolboy, Sweetheart Schoolboy, Winsome Schoolboy
User Image
Demeter Nacht
User Image
Demon Vassal
(Equips like an accessory over another hair/wig item)
User Image
Demon's Prestige, Demon's Authority, Demon's Dignity, Demon's Eminence, Demon's Superiority, Demon's Prominence, Demon's Renown
User Image
Denim's Hood
User Image
Deranged Surgeon
User ImageUser Image
Devil's Spice, Sinful Spice
User Image
Devil Trap Card
User Image
Devilish Dancer
User Image
Devious Cherub
User Image
Devoted Spica
User Image
Dew Drop
User Image
Dextrous Marksman
User ImageUser Image
Dice Bunny, Risky Bunny
User Image
Digital Fray
User Image
Digital Music Mystery Drama
User Image
Dip-Dyed Dotty
User Image
Dirge's Serenade
User ImageUser Image
Divine Deity, Divine Being
User Image
Divinity Court Lucia, Divinity Court Aya, Divinity Court Veronique, Divinity Court Therese
User Image
Djinn Baharat
User Image
Doctor Killshye
User Image
Doe-Eyed Darling
User Image
Doki Doki Deito
User Image
Doki Doki Milk Chocolate
User Image
Donna del Carnevale
User Image
Doufu Hua, Chilled Doufu Hua, Spicy Doufu Hua, Sweet Doufu Hua, Tart Doufu Hua
User Image
Draconis Adamantine
User Image
Dracula Wig
User Image
Dread Ocean
User Image
Dream Town
User Image
Duchess Delacour
User Image
Dwarven Locks
User Image
Dylene Poissonne
User Image
Dynamite Heel
User Image
Earnest Minstrel
User Image
Ebony and Ivory
User Image
Ebony Debutante
User Image
Eccentric Resonance
User Image
Edebel, Eternal Edebel, Brave Edebel, Airy Edebel
User Image
Dark Edgar Hair
User Image
Cool Edgar Hair
User Image
Light Edgar Hair
User Image
Warm Edgar Hair
User Image
Egomanial Cadenza
User ImageUser Image
Egyptian Braided Wig, Egyptian Braided Wig (Gilded)
User ImageUser Image
Egyptian Short Wig, Egyptian Short Wig (Gold Band)
User Image
Eirene's Spirit
User Image
Eliza the Huntress
User Image
Elysian Knight
User Image
Emergency Nurse
User Image
Empress Cotton
User Image
Empress of the Napoleonic Empire
User Image
Ela the Jackalope
User Image
Eldritch Assasin
User Image
Electric Crush
User Image
Elegant Antoinette wig (black dots are screencap boo boo)
User Image
Elegant Lord's Wig
User Image
Elemental Hair
User Image
Emerald Dream
User Image
Emery Flower
User Image
Eminent Gideon
User Image
Enchanted Book
User Image
Errant Son, Wayward Son, Vagrant Son, Unlawful Son, Reckless Son
User Image
Erteszeks Sleep
User Image
Eurydice's Vanishing, Eurydice's Diaphaneity, Eurydice's Ethereality, Eurydice's Evanescence, Eurydice's Dematerialize, Eurydice's Disappearance
User Image
Evening Lotus, Gloaming Lotus, Afternoon Lotus
User Image
Ever After Curse
User Image
Everyone's Reprise
User Image
Exoskeletal Rogue
User Image
Ezo Okami
User Image
Fable of Fennec, Legend of Fennec, Myth of Fennec, Anecdote of Fennec, Tale of Fennec, Chronicle of Fennec
User Image
Faded Revenant
User Image
Fading Ember
User Image
Fairy Ellette, Fairy Iridessa, Fairy Elvyne, Fairy Zanna
User Image
Fall Artist
User Image
Fall of the Morning Star
User Image
Fallen King
User Image
Fallen Wish
User ImageUser Image
Fanciful Light Charmer, Blushing Light Charmer
User Image
Fanged Regalia
User Image
Fathom of the Deep
User Image
Faust's Bottle
User Image
Faustine's Bottle
User Image
Fay Cervidae, Rufescent Cervidae, Cyanopsia Cervidae, Wicked Cervidae, Brownie Cervidae
User Image
Feisty Berserker
User Image
FELINES Cranks, Kremella, Monkutan
User Image
Femme Fatal
User Image
Fenghuang
User Image
Fey Seer
User Image
Finn the Human Boy
User Image
Fire Flower
User Image
Fire Salamander
User Image
Firefly
User Image
Firefly's Flame
User Image
First Frost
User Image
Flightless Wish
User Image
Flossy Fox
User Image
Flowing Lucid Dreams
User Image
Flowing Princess Locks
User Image
Fluorite Borealis, Moonstone Borealis, Opal Borealis
User Image
Flurry Madame
User Image
Fluttering Moth
User Image
Fly to the Moon
User Image
FMAB Edward Elric
User Image
FMAB Ling Yao
User Image
FMAB May Chang
User Image
FMAB Scar
User Image
FMAB Seven Sins
User Image
FMAB Winry Rockbell
User Image
Foe x Foe
User Image
Follower of Easter Bunny
User Image
Follower of Jack
User Image
Forgotten Zodiac Ophiuchus
User Image
Forlorn Opera Singer
User Image
Forlorn Wordsmith
User Image
Forsaken Templar
User Image
Forteanagoria
User Image
Foul Apple, Midas Apple, Fair Apple, Bella's Apple
User Image
Foxy Flag Gal
User Image
Fraulein Marzen
User Image
Fremere's Guard
User Image
Friday XIII
User Image
Frosted Affection
User Image
Froufrou Francé
User Image
Fruits de Mer
User Image
Furious Lost Boy, Stoic Lost Boy, Vigilant Lost Boy
User Image
Furugasa
User Image
Fuseling
User Image
Futakuchi Onna
User Image
Future Investigation

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
G - H - I

User Image
Galactic Cadet, Cosmic Cadet, Galactic Recruit
User Image
Galactic Soldier
User Image
Galahad of Templar
User ImageUser Image
Gambino's Golden Treasures, Gambino's Platinum Treasures
User Image
Gary's Island Adventure
User Image
Geared Machinations
User Image
Geek Chic
User Image
Geisha Wig
User Image
Gelato Supremo
User Image
Gemini Twins
User Image
General Wenqian
User Image
Ghastly Instruments
User Image
Giacamo's Charm
User Image
Gift of Hathor
User Image
Gilded Conjuror
User Image
Ginga Acceleration
User Image
GLAM Entertainer
User Image
Giovane Maccarone
User Image
Goblin Hipster
User Image
Gogh Reed
User Image
Go Goldfish
User Image
Golden Dragon
User Image
Golden Serpent
User Image
Grand Victorian
User Image
Gro-gain
User Image
Gunpowder Bang Bang
User Image
Haenim
User Image
Haigha's Madness, Haigha's Delusion
User Image
Happy End
Happy Melody, Tragic Melody, Perky Melody, Classic Melody
User Image
Harbringer of Silence
User Image
Hard Candy Rocker
User Image
HARMony
User Image
Haute Modena
User Image
Hazardous Punk
User Image
Head Case
User Image
Head of Dreams
User Image
Head of Night
User Image
Healer Lorraine
User Image
Heartful Punch
User Image
Heartless One
User Image
Heart of Ice
User Image
Heart VS Mind
User Image
Heart x Mind
User Image
Heart + Mind
User Image
Henrietta
User ImageUser Image
Her Darkness, Her Illumination
User Image
Her Infernal Majesty
User Image
Herbalist Aisha, Herbalist Lavenda
User Image
Hex's Web
User Image
Hidden Ace
User Image
Hime's Warm Pigtails
User Image
Hime's Dark Pigtails
User Image
Hime's Cool Pigtails
User Image
Hime's Light Pigtails
User Image
Hinterland Warlord of Solair
User ImageUser Image
His Darkness, His Animosity
User Image
Hoarfrost Pass: Centurion
User Image
Hoarfrost Pass: Northman
User Image
HoC: Dragoneye Savant
User Image
HoC: Battle Master
User Image
HoC: Succubus Zivva
User Image
HocusPocus Hair
User Image
Hollywood Dream, Starlet, Vixen, Tease
User ImageUser Image
Honorable Arc, Exalted Arc
User Image
Honorable Shaman
User Image
Hook's Cruelty
User Image
House of Mirrors
User Image
Huin Seulpeum
User Image
Hyde's Bloodlust, Hyde's Redemption
User Image
Hyena Companion
User Image
Ice Jotunn
User Image
Ice Prince
User Image
Ice Queen
User Image
Icy Ascension, Fiery Ascension
User Image
ICHI-maru-KYUU
User Image
Idiot Hair
User Image
Illyncia's Honor
User Image
Ilmacchiato
User Image
Imaginary Friend
User Image
Imperial Guardian
User Image
Inconsolable Hunger
User Image
Infernal Seduction
User Image
Infinite World
User Image
Inside-Out Boy
User Image
Inspector Bosco
User Image
Interstellar Bounty
User Image
Island Girl Wig
User Image
Island Sherbert
User Image
Ithilldyn Armor
User Image
Ireful Marksman
User Image
Ishida's Dark Locks
User Image
Ishida's Light Locks
User Image
Ishida's Warm Locks
User Image
Ishida's Cool Locks
User Image
Ivory Archer
User Image
Ivory Guardian of the Inland Sea
[/center

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
J - K - L

User Image
Jack Frost
User Image
Jade Rabbit
User Image
Jawsome
User Image
Jaydis the White Queen
User Image
Jekyll's Ethics, Jekyll's Morality, Jekyll's Dilemma
User Image
Josie's Journey, Josie's Jaunt, Josie's Excursion, Josie's Expedition
User Image
Jovial Belle, Melancholy Belle, Merry Belle, Serene Belle, Charming Belle, Kitty Belle

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Chic Jumbodango Buns, Jumbodango Warm Buns, Jumbodango Cool Buns, Jumbodango Dark Buns, Jumbodango Light Buns, Stylish Jumbodango Buns
User Image
Jungle King
User Image
Junior Gumshoe
User Image
Junior Professor
User Image
Juno's Lace, Hera's Lace, Minerva's Lace, Uni's Lace, Jupiter's Lace, Hestia's Lace, Venus' Lace, Diana's Lace, Ceres' Lace
User Image
Kaede's Hope, Kaede's Wrath
User Image
Kallida Kumiho
User Image
Kandi Kitten
User Image
Kanoko's Dark Reflection, Kanoko's Nightmares, Kanoko's Illusions
User Image
Keen Bandit
User Image
Keiko's Cake
User Image
Keionpanku Style
User Image
Kelp o' th' Loch
User ImageUser Image
Kiken Rider, Anzen Rider
User Image
Kimi's Cool Bashful Braids
User Image
Kimi's Light Bashful Braids
User Image
Kimi's Warm Bashful Braids
User Image
Kimi's Dark Bashful Braids
User Image
King of Campus
User ImageUser Image
King of Life, King of Terra
User Image
Kink's Reprise
User Image
Kiwi Chocolate Creme
User Image
Klaxon Alien Wig
User Image
Knotty
User Image
Kottan Bell
User Image
Kottan Bell Reunion
User Image
Kuri's Luscious Cool Curls
User Image
Kuri's Luscious Warm Curls
User Image
Kuri's Luscious Light Curls
User Image
Kuri's Luscious Dark Curls
User Image
Kuro's Induction
User Image
La Jole Dormeuse
User Image
La Syphide
User ImageUser Image
Lady Chimes, Princess Chimes
User Image
Lady Glaive
User Image
Lady Jayne and the Mummy
User Image
Lady Katrinn
User Image
Lady Longshot
User Image
Lady Luck
User Image
Lady Lunar
User Image
Laughing Assassin
User Image
Latran's Trickster
User Image
Laraha Sea
User Image
Lawful Master
User Image
Le Carousel
User Image
Le Pavot Rose
User Image
Legendary Mage
User Image
Leporine Warrior
User Image
Les Freaks
User Image
Light Magic
User Image
Lila's Irreverent Updo
User Image
Lily Starfire
User ImageUser Image
Limit Breaker, Comet Breaker
User Image
Literary Luxury
User Image
Little Bird's Friend
User Image
Little Hatsya
User Image
Little Law
User ImageUser Image
Little Lemon Lime, Razzle Dazzle, Siren Shell, Tender Care
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Little Lucie, Lovely Lucie, Lamenting Lucie (3rd pose with bow is a recolor of SDPlus #328 Little Lucie)
User Image
Little Pink Derby Devil
User Image
Little Yeti
User Image
Live Free or Pie Hard
User Image
Loch Ness Lassie
User Image
Loli Pop
User Image
Lord Winter
User Image
Love Love Serve
User Image
Lovely Lady Ranger
User Image
Lovely Maritime
User Image
Lovely Maritime + Sainte Ciel Agape Scissors
User Image
Lover's Anarchy
User Image
Love's Warrior
User Image
Lucky Golden Peiko, Lucky Verdent Peiko, Lucky Violet Peiko
User Image
Luminous Pangea
User Image
Lunar Countess
User Image
Cool Lunar Spectre's Curls
User Image
Dark Lunar Spectre's Curls
User Image
Light Lunar Spectre's Curls
User Image
Ornate Lunar Spectre's Curls
User Image
Warm Lunar Spectre's Curls
User Image
Luxurious Elizabeth

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
M - N - O

User Image
Mad Hatter's Hat (Alice in Wonderland)
User Image
Mad Scientist Wig
User Image
Madoka Magica: Homura Akemi
User Image
Madoka Magica: Kyoko Sakura
User Image
Madoka Magica: Madoka Kaname
User Image
Madoka Magica: Madoka Ultimate
User Image
Madoka Magica: Mami Tomoe
User Image
Madoka Magica: Sayaka Miki
User ImageUser Image
Madame Gypsy, Madame Seer
User Image
Magical Girl
User Image
Magical Matchmaker, Dark Magical Matchmaker
User ImageUser Image
Magical Mender, Mystical Mender
User Image
Maisy Lovely Locks
User Image
Majokko Dorobo
User Image
Majoko Mariko
User Image
Maleficent Seven
User Image
Man'o'War
User Image
Margravine of Autumn
User Image
Antique Marionette, Pink Marionette, Pale Marionette, Crimson Marionette, Inverse Marionette, Bloody Marionette, Icy Marionette, Cream Marionette, Lavender Marionette, Milky Marionette, Onyx Marionette, Navy Marionette, SDPlus #118 Pale Marionette, Ashen Marionette, Marionette's Bangs, Light Marionette Bangs, Cool Marionette Bangs, Warm Marionette Bangs
Ombre
User Image
Martian War
User Image
Marquis de Marquee
User Image
Masquerade
User Image
Master Alchemist
User Image
Masterpieces
User Image
Matcha Anko
User Image
Mathematical Knight
User Image
Mathematical Spiral
User Image
Marceline the Vampire Queen
User Image
Mari the Djinn
User Image
Marshall Lee
User Image
Mechanical Doll
User Image
Medusa
User Image
Mellow Cryptodira
User Image
Melodious Cantata
User Image
Memphis' Shining Locks
User Image
Metal's Last Hope, Metal's Last Song
User Image
Midnight Cardinal
User Image
Midnight Hero
User Image
Midnight Violeztin
User Image
Miko Gakko
User Image
Mini Gourmet, Blue Mini Gourmet, Pink Mini Gourmet
User Image
Misguided Brother, Misguided Sister
User Image
Mister Rufus
User Image
Mizuchi's Jewel
User Image
Mock Turtle
User Image
Modern Mage
User Image
Modern Miko
User Image
Mod Geisha
User Image
Modus Operandi
User Image
Modus Operandi + Sainte Ciel Agape Scissors
User Image
Moira's Fashion Flashback
User Image
Moira's Wig
User Image
Momotaro no Uta
User Image
User Image
Monochrome Keido, Toned Keido, Black and Red Long Keido, Gold and Black Long Keido, White and Navy Long Keido, Blue and Silver Short Keido, Jade and Black Short Keido, White and Gold Short Keido
User Image
Monsieur Loyal's Reprise (Recolor of SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster)
User Image
Monstrosity
User Image
Mooliganigan
User Image
Moonlight Silverstene
User Image
Mournful Wail
User Image
Mousseux Drops, Cuivre Drops
User Image
Mrs. Frankenstein Wig
User Image
My Sweetheart, My Dearest, My Darling
User Image
Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires
User Image
Mystery White
User Image
Mythic Hair
User Image
Nano-C
User Image
Neaknail Slatechipper of Stormforge
User Image
NeoGaia Hero, NeoGaia Mercenary, NeoGaia Anti-Hero, NeoGaia Bloody Guardian, NeoGaia Defender, NeoGaia Warrior, NeoGaia Champion
User Image
New Year's Champagne, New Year's Festive Champagne
User Image
New Year's Cheer, New Year's Merry Cheer
User Image
Nice Suit for Work
User Image
Nichigatsu Kendama
User ImageUser Image
Nightmare Chimera, Vile Chimera
User ImageUser Image
Nightmare Game, Daydream Game
User ImageUser Image
Nightwalker's Reprisal, Midnight Reprisal
User Image
Night's Shadow, Night's Secret Shadow, Night's Covert Shadow, Night's Midnight Shadow, Night's Ominous Shadow
User Image
Night Weaver
User Image
Nikolai's Experiment
User Image
Noel's Gift
User Image
Noir Foret, Chocolat Foret
User Image
Nolyn Silverchief of Stormforge
User Image
Noodle Fashion
User Image
Northern Sleet, Northern Chill, Northern Frost
User Image
Novice Sister, Little Sister, Step Sister, Oldest Sister, Big Sister, Estranged Sister, Youngest Sister
User Image
Nurse Hazard, Nurse Peril
User Image
Nyaneko Shadow, Nyaneko Glee, Nyaneko Cheer, Nyaneko Joy, Nyaneko Delight
User Image
Nymph Chione, Nymph Asteriae, Nymph Adora, Nymph Karya, Nymph Aurae
User Image
Ocean's Sonata
User Image
Octopii Wig
User Image
Odanodan
Onei the Dark Unicorn, Maia The Unicorn, Jada the Unicorn (Recolors of SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit)
User Image
One Hit Marksman
User Image
Oolong Wonder
User Image
Oona Silverclan of Stormforge
User Image
Opalescent Rainbow
User Image
Opalescent Rainbow + Sainte Ciel Agape Scissors
User Image
Opera Diva
User Image
Orinkage Hurricane
User Image
Ornith Schoolboy

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
P - Q - R - S

User Image
P3 Gear
User Image
Padmavati's Lotus
User Image
Pahn's Horns
User Image
Pandaista
User Image
Pandalita, Neapolitan Pandalita
User Image
Paramour's Break
User Image
Parcel Post
User Image
Parisian Wig
User Image
Party Pat
User Image
Pascal L'Artiste
User Image
Pastel Sweetie
User Image
Peisinoe's Discant
User Image
Peppy Mint
User Image
Peravian Set
User Image
Persephone
User Image
Petit Cerise Fille
User Image
Petit Chérie
User Image
Peter's Attitude
User Image
Petulant Enchanter
User Image
Peyo Coded Memories
User Image
Peyokon
User Image
Piero Dionysus
User Image
Pink Dahlia
User Image
Pink Dragoness
User Image
Pioneering Damsel
User Image
Pious Cleric
User ImageUser Image
Pistolera, Pistolera's Revenge
User Image
Pixie Queen
User Image
Plague Revenant
User Image
Planchette Communicator
User Image
Polar Tear
User Image
Pop Factory
User Image
Portrait of a Scottish Deer
User Image
Predominant Principal
User Image
Pride of Hubris, Disgrace of Hubris, Vanity of Hubris
User Image
Prima Poppet
User Image
Primrose Path
User Image
Prince Antoine
User Image
Prince Cardinalis
User Image
Prince Dashing
User Image
Prince Dhanun
User Image
Prince Gumball
Prince of Thieves, Prince of Icy Thieves, Thief of Dreams
User Image
Prince of the Sea
User Image
Prince with a Wavered Heart
User Image
Princess Bubblegum
User Image
Princess of Cakes
User Image
Princess Estelle
User Image
Princess Honore
User ImageUser Image
Princess Harmony, Princess Discord
User Image
Princess Kaguya
User Image
Princess of the World, Princess of the Universe, Princess of the Heavens
User Image
Priscilla the Perfect
User Image
Professor Noarishi
User Image
Proud Prosecutor
User Image
Psychedelic Submersible
User Image
Pumpkin-Head Wig
User Image
Punk Raven
User Image
Puppeteer, Crimson Puppeteer, Golden Puppeteer
User Image
Puppeteer's Reprise
User Image
Puppeteer's Doll, Puppeteer's Golden Doll, Puppeteer's Marionette, Puppeteer's Wicked Doll Puppeteer's Cursed Doll, Puppeteer's Pale Doll, Puppeteer's Lavender Doll
User ImageUser Image
Queen Anne's Lace, Lady Jane's Lace
User Image
Queen Bee
User Image
Queen Corvina
User Image
Queen Dorado
User ImageUser Image
Queen of Death, Queen of Cinders
User Image
Queen of the Devil Sea, Angel of the Devil's Sea, Authority of the Devil Sea, Majesty of the Devil's Sea, Royal of the Devil Sea
User Image
Queen Marie's Velvet
User Image
Queen's Vengeance
User Image
Radiant Courage
User Image
Raggedy Doll Yarn Wig
User Image
Raijin's Rage
User Image
Rainbow Clown Wig
User Image
Rainbow Pathway
User Image
Beautiful Ranch Maiden's Locks
User Image
Cool Ranch Maiden's Locks
User Image
Dark Ranch Maiden's Locks
User Image
Light Ranch Maiden's Locks
User Image
Warm Ranch Maiden's Locks
User Image
Rapper's Battle Outfit
User Image
Rapturous Union
User Image
Rapunzel's Braided Hair
User Image
Ravioli Thief
User Image
Red Queen's Wig
User Image
Research Assistant, Research Librarian
User Image
Resolute Hero
User Image
Reverent Cleric
User Image
Reve Rouille
User Image
Ribbon Candy
User Image
RIO Star
User Image
RIP Conan
User Image
Risky Angels
User Image
Ritzy Dame
User Image
Ritzy Wig
User Image
Rocket Gal
User Image
Rogue Narok
User Image
Rookie Detective
User Image
Rosa Decora
User Image
Rosamund's Devotion
User Image
Rosamund's Passion
User Image
Rosamund's Rage
User Image
Rosamund's Redemption
User Image
Rosamund's Revenge
User Image
Rosamund's Revenge + Sainte Ciel Agape Scissors
User Image
Royal Cavalier
User Image
Royal Wizard
User Image
Ruby Toadstool
User Image
Rugged Woodsman
User Image
Ruined Souls
User Image
Runcible Spoon
User Image
Rusalki Maiden
User Image
Ryuusei the Celestial Dragon
User Image
Saber Feidae
User Image
Sainte Ciel: Agape
Sainte Ciel: Eros
(3rd pose must have ring equipped with arm raised/cannot be previewed in MP or TekTek)
User Image
Sainte Ciel: Storge
User Image
Samurai Wig
Savvy Sixties, Stellar Sixties, Sweet Sixties
User Image
SBX
User Image
SBX-2
User Image
Scarlet Mist, Starmony
User Image
Sci-Fighter
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Envy Adams
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Gideon Graves
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Kim Pine
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Knives Chau
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Kyle & Ken Katayanagi
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Lucas Lee
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Matthew Patel
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Ramona Flowers
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Roxie Richter
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Scott Pilgrim
User Image
Scott Pilgrim: Todd Ingram
User Image
Sea Supremacy
User Image
Seaweed Hair
User Image
Secret Retreat
User Image
Self Portrait
User Image
Seracila Pendant
User Image
Serene Green
User Image
Serpentine Priestess
User Image
Serpentine Raiments
User Image
Seven Day Love
User Image
Shadow Fencer
User Image
Shadowlegend
User Image
Sharply Dressed Gent
User ImageUser Image User Image
Shibuya Nobody, Shinjuku Nobody, Akihabara Nobody
User Image
Shika Deer
User Image
Shin's Tenacity
User Image
Shrouded Vestige
User Image
Shy Gardener
User Image
Sibyl's Incantation
User Image
Sigrdrifas Prayer
User Image
Silver Sonata
User Image
Simian Wig (Colors seperate)
User Image
Sinful Scarlet
User Image
Sinuous Ink
User Image
Siolfor Conjuring, Siolfor Covening, Siolfor Summoning
User Image
Sirenia Atargatis
User Image
Sister of Sin
User Image
Skittles Crazy Cores Hair
User Image
Sky Rogue
User Image
Skylar the Awesome
User Image
Slate Dragoon
User ImageUser Image
Sleepybye Princess, Sleepytime Princess
User Image
Snowy White Lass
User ImageUser Image
SOF Taiga, SOF Tundra
User Image
Soft Lil Leoli
User Image
Sol's Sunglasses
User Image
Song of Amour
User Image
Sorrow's Preamble
User Image
Southtown Ghost Story
User Image
Space Channel Gaia Beta, Space Channel Gaia
User Image
Space Curiosity
User Image
Spacefleet Wigs
User Image
Spacefleet Wigs Second Generation
User Image
Dark Sparkling Slicked Back Hair
User Image
Warm Sparkling Slicked Back Hair
User Image
Light Sparkling Slicked Back Hair
User Image
Cool Sparkling Slicked Back Hair
User Image
Spartan Queen
User Image
Speedy Jackalope
User Image
Spirit of Scotland
User Image
Spirit Pyre
User Image
S-Pop Club: Odele
User Image
S-Pop Club Rayna
User Image
S-Pop Club Taja
User Image
Spring Nymph
User Image
Star Smasher
User Image
Star Tamer
User Image
Starbabies
User Image
Starkeeper's Astrolabe
User ImageUser Image
Stellar Rain, Stellar Night
User Image
Stormbringer
User Image
Strawberry Charlotte
User Image
Striking Clockman
User Image
Striking Thief
User Image
Stubborn Cryptodira
User Image
Style Munition
User Image
Succubi's Modesty
User Image
Sugar Royalty
User Image
Sugared Ambrosia
User Image
Sugarsuite
User Image
Sulfuric Brawler
User Image
Sultry Sorcerous
User ImageUser Image
Summer Gardener, Gardener's Blonde Twin Curls, Gardener's Brown Twin Curls, Gardener's Red Twin Curls, Summer Violet
User Image
Sumo Wig
User Image
Sunset Harvest
User Image
Sunset Siren
User Image
Sunset Spirit
User Image
Sun Wukong
User Image
Super Level Academy
User Image
Super Nova
User Image
Super Street Fighter 4 Deejay's Pants
User Image
Supreme Student Council
User Image
Swanky Gent
User Image
Cool Sweeping Princely Hair
User Image
Warm Sweeping Princely Hair
User Image
Light Sweeping Princely Hair
User Image
Dark Sweeping Princely Hair
User ImageUser Image
Sweet Frosting, Decadent Frosting
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Sweet Lunarian, Lunarian's Blonde Bao, Lunarian's Mint Bao, Lunarian's Pink Bao, Graceful Lunarian
User Image
Sweet Strudel
User Image
Sweet Sunrise
User Image
Sweetie Delight
User Image
Sweetheart Admirer
User Image
Sweetheart Sweeper
User Image
Symphonia
User Image
Syndarian Summoner

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
- SDPlus -

User Image
SDPlus #5 Vanessa Doll
User Image
SDPlus #9 Rina
User Image
SDPlus #15 Cindy Donovinh
User Image
SDPlus #21 Meredith
User Image
SDPlus #27 Edy
User Image
SDPlus #042 Ron Bruise
User Image
SDPlus #46 Mirai
User Image
SDPlus #054 Katsumi
User Image
SDPlus #090 Ines
User Image
SDPlus #093 Countess Ambrosia
User Image
SDPlus # 094 Franco the Fish
User Image
SDPlus #95 Gimpi Doll
User Image
SDPlus #96 Deen
User Image
SDPlus #97 Mona
User Image
SDPlus 98 Fremere
User Image
SDPlus #99 Kanoko
User Image
SDPlus #110 Capella
User Image
SDPlus #116 Pork Wizard
User Image
SDPlus #124 Alpha Girl
User Image
SDPlus #136 Jaiden
User Image
SDPlus #154 Cupid
User Image
SDPlus #155 Earl
User Image
SDPlus #158 Prince Enki
User Image
SDPlus #161 Proteus
User Image
SDPlus #163 Jaws
User Image
SDPlus #164 The Overseer
User Image
SDPlus #165 The Sentinel
User Image
SDPlus #169 William
User Image
SDPlus #179 Barista
User Image
SDPlus #180 Bartender
User Image
SDPlus #182 Queen
User Image
SDPlus #191 Luna Doll
User Image
SDPlus #199 Gaia-tan
User Image
SDPlus #207 Meili
User Image
SDPlus #210 Black King (Black tinted version in Checkmate Void, shown above)
User Image
SDPlus #212 The Princess
User Image
SDPlus #217 The Czar
User Image
SDPlus #220 The Ringmaster
User Image
SDPlus #228 Colonel Praline Pepperpot
User Image
SDPlus #230 Valda the Marvelous Doll
User Image
SDPlus #238 Judas
User Image
SDPlus #242 Michael J. Drink
User Image
SDPlus #248 Dominika
User Image
SDPlus #251 Aiden
User Image
SDPlus #255 La Dragonne
User Image
SDPlus #267 Elpis
User Image
SDPlus #288 Mizuki
User Image
SDPlus #290 Pepper and Mint
User Image
SDPlus #291 Mikan
User Image
SDPlus #293 Oriyon
User Image
SDPlus #296 Sunny Sally
User Image
SDPlus #298 Gino the Navigator
User Image
SDPlus #302 Rouge
User Image
SDPlus #304 Jittery Jill
User Image
SDPlus #306 Bluefin
User Image
SDPlus #308 Rainbow Lisa
User Image
SDPlus #309 Chiaroscuro
User Image
SDPlus #310 Lady Alzbeta (Recolored version - Alzbeta's Soft Cream Locks [blonde])
User Image
SDPlus #313 Professor Hana
User Image
SDPlus #319 Professor Lorraine
User Image
SDPlus #324 Peter
User Image
SDPlus #326 Tink
User Image
SDPlus #328 Little Lucie
User Image
SDPlus #334 Angora the Rabbit Spirit
User Image
SDPlus #336 Riola the Wildcat Spirit
User Image
SDPlus #347 Yvette the Koi Spirit
User Image
SDPlus #355 Helix Nebula
User Image
SDPlus #356 Dark Matter
User Image
SDPlus #360 Mars
User Image
SDPlus #362 Fallen Star
User Image
SDPlus #367 Oliver
User Image
SDPlus #377 Frankie
User Image
SDPlus #378 Hazmats Hana
User Image
SDPlus #382 Hazmats Mizuki
User Image
SDPlus #386 New Waves Kaede
User Image
SDPlus #388 Lens Flare
User Image
SDPlus #391 Hi-Rez
User Image
SDPlus #394 Vector
User Image
SDPlus #395 Dee-Saturate
User Image
SDPlus #396 Sweet Streets Rina
User Image
SDPlus #401 Keiko
User Image
SDPlus #405 Kricket
User Image
SDPlus #408 Bloody Mary
User Image
SDPlus #409 Irwin
User Image
SDPlus #413 Keele
User Image
SDPlus #416 Wakiya
User Image
SDPlus #417 Cayo
User Image
SDPlus #420 Riddle
User Image
SDPlus #423 Lady Evangeline
User Image
SDPlus #424 Renard
User Image
SDPlus #425 Dryfinna the All-Wise
User Image
SDPlus #428 Lucille-Eve
User Image
SDPlus #435 Chairman Basil Confit IV
User Image
SDPlus #437 Fleury Ives
User Image
SDPlus #441 Seol-tang Park
User Image
SDPlus #443 Commodore Drake
User Image
SDPlus #446 Princess Merina
User Image
SDPlus #448 Sourire
User Image
SDPlus #451 Sgt. Phenix
User Image
SDPlus #458 Carnival Ecarte
User Image
SDPlus #460 Carnival Buttons

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
T - U - V

User Image
Tale of the Impetuous God
User Image
Talsi's Sash
User Image
Tamed Twister
User Image
Tamer of Blue Flames
User Image
Tangy Citrus Deluxe
User Image
Team Aekea Uniform, Team Barton Uniform, Team Durem Uniform, Team Gambino Uniform, Golden Uniform
User Image
Team Star
User Image
Teddy March, Kitty March, Pandy March, Bunny March, Sheepy March
User Image
Tendril of the Deep, Tendril of the Sea, Tendril of the Ocean, Tendril of the Delta
User Image
SDPlus #346 Thea the Unicorn Spirit, Saturnia the Unicorn, Helia the Unicorn, Nubia the Unicorn, Celeste the Unicorn, Rena the Unicorn, Maia the Unicorn, Onei the Dark Unicorn
User Image
The Brave Octopus, The Little Octopus, The Shy Octopus
User Image
The Case of Pietro
The Cherubic Queen of Solair, The Celestial Queen of Solair, The Nefarious Queen of Solair
The Dandy Time Traveler, The Jolly Time Traveler, The Technicolor Time Traveler
User Image
The Days of the Weak
User Image
The Fools Hatter, The Berserk Hatter, The Loony Hatter, The Mad Hatter, The Nonsensical Hatter, The Scouring Hatter
User Image
The Good Czar
User Image
The Gourmet
User Image
The Halfling
User Image
The Ice King
User Image
The Jabberwock
User Image
The Librarian
User Image
The Love Song
User Image
The Lovers
User Image
The Lusty Scoundrel
The Manslayer Duke of Lalune, The Tyrannical Duke of Lalune, The Benevolent Duke of Lalune
User Image
The Moth Lullaby
User Image
The Nightmare
User ImageUser Image
The Red Rabbit, The Blue Rabbit
User ImageUser Image
The Sandman, The Sandman Dreams
User Image
The Sphinx
User Image
The Watchmaker
User Image
Third Stall
User Image
Thor's Passion
User Image
Tied and Entwined
User Image
Tiger Stripes Wig
User Image
Timmy
User Image
Topiary Wig
User Image
Top Rhythms
User Image
Tory of the Glen
User Image
Tragic Tower
User Image
Transforming Oil
User Image
Transgenic Soldier
User Image
Traveling Veterinae
User Image
Trickster's Gimmick
User Image
Trilune's Covenant, Trilune's Promise
User Image
Triste's Rapture
User ImageUser Image
Truck Stop, Service Station
User Image
Truffle Man
User Image
Tsunami KO Wig
User ImageUser Image
Twin Qua, Twin Asar
User Image
Twisted Sour Apple, Twisted Sweet Apple
User Image
Twister the Fire Phoenix
User Image
Ugly Step Sister
User Image
Ultra Satan
User Image
Unappologetic Sorry
User Image
Underground Sound
User Image
Unicorn
User Image
Unlikely Hero
Valhalla's Eternal Armor, Valhalla's Abyssal Armor, Valhalla's Obsidian Armor, Valhalla's Gilded Armor
User Image
Valkyrian Dragoon of Lalune, Dragoon of Lalune
User Image
Vampire Sound
User Image
Vegan Vampire
User Image
Vega's Love
User Image
Velvetine's Reading
User Image
Veracious Musketeer
User Image
Verden Frakasi
User Image
V-High Hiro
User Image
Violet Starling
User Image
Virgil Rosenthal
User Image
Vivacenote
User Image
Vocaltude
User Image
Volant Reverie
User Image
Von Maplebeard of Stormforge

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
W - X - Y - Z

User Image
Warden of Hell
User Image
Warrior of the North
User Image
Wayward Trailblazer
User Image
Wendy's Care
User Image
Western Zodiac
User Image
Whim Sea, Polar Ice Sea, Wood Sea, Fall Sea, Inconsisten Sea, Vagran Sea, Rose Sea, Wisteria Sea, Priss Sea, Sass Sea, Cherry Blossom Sea, Toxic Sea
User Image
White Drome Egg (Black wig also included in Black Drome Egg)
User Image
White Delight
User Image
White Heat
User Image
White Rabbit Nurse
White Russian, Black Russian, Blue Russian
User Image
Widow of Zheng
User Image
Wild Dawn
User Image
Will-o-the-Wisp
User Image
Winsor
User Image
WIN Star
User Image
Winter Dancer
User Image
Wintergreen Refrain
User Image
Winter's Rose, Crimson Rose
User Image
Wintry Kisses, Minty Kisses
User Image
Wisteria
User Image
Witch Trouble, Witch Double, Witch Bubble
User Image
Without Rhyme or Reason
User Image
Wolf of Southtown
User Image
Workshop Flora
User Image
Xiaolong Bao Bao
User Image
Xin the Lucky Dragon (Worn with/over hair)
User Image
Yakisoba Dare, Yakisoba Shift
User Image
Yamanba Wig (You remind me of the babe...)
User Image
Yemaya's Pearl
User Image
Yinlong Warrior
User Image
Yokai's Treasure
User Image
Yorick's Curse
User Image
Yuki Onna
User Image
Yuki Otoko
User Image
Yurei Child
User Image
Zealous Engineer
User Image
Zodiacal
User Image
Zoey's Floating Hair
User Image
Zoku Inari's Beads (Yugure no Tama)
User Image
Zoku Inari's Beads (Yuki no Tama)
User Image
Zorya, Zorya Polunochnaya

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Hair Altering Items

There are now multiple items that can be used to alter all hairstyles! Each one will alter styles differently, and may even be combined to doubly alter a style! Maybe even tripled?...I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE!

Sainte Ciel: Agape: Disciple of Sainte Ciel

AKA: This little guy right here
User Image
Equipping these scissors will alter your current hairstlyle (Salon, MC, EI, etc.), most often by removing the back layer of hair to create a shorter version, but sometimes creating a recolor, or a completely new style.

I have included some of these poses in the list--those that alter the style significantly or unexpectedly. If I included every single altered pose, the list would become clunky, so I will not include poses that are simply "cut"/shortened (I did end up adding some of these anyway!). Many of these poses are being uploaded on Tektek.org (which I am also relying on as I do not own the scissors myself I bought Agape back when it was 2mil before crazy inflation, so I can try out a specific style for you now!), so check them out if you're curious about more styles!

You may acquire a Sainte Ciel: Agape via the Marketplace:

Sainte Ciel: Agape.
Sainte Ciel: Agape 2nd Gen.
Sainte Ciel: Agape 3rd Gen.

The following require you to choose an item, like a Monthly Letter. Choose Agape, because Eros does not have scissors.

Sainte Ciel
Sainte Ciel 2nd Gen.
Sainte Ciel 3rd Gen.

It is not currently available in the gold or cash shops.

Hoarfrost Pass: Centurion: Cicero's Discipline

User Image

You may acquire a Hoarfrost Pass: Centurion via the Marketplace

Hoarfrost Pass: Centurion
Hoarfrost Pass: Centurion 2nd Gen

I am not seeking out poses altered with Centurion to add to the list, however I may add some if I happen across them.

M's Sketchbook: Hairpins and All Recolors!

User Image

You may acquire a Sketchbook via the marketplace

M's Sketchbook
M's Sketchbook 2nd Gen
D's Sketchbook
F's Sketchbook
A's Sketchbook
L's Sketchbook
R's Sketchbook
W's Sketchbook
C's Sketchbook
B's Sketchbook
Q's Sketchbook
V's Sketchbook
Z's Sketchbook
P's Sketchbook
J's Sketchbook

I am not seeking out poses altered with Sketchbook to add to the list, however I may add some if I happen across them.

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Melodious Bilge rat

15,750 Points