Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please vote, it helps if people downvote on mules.

+1 1 100.0% [ 554 ]
Total Votes:[ 554 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 > >>

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Obi Aoi
RouIce
Obi Aoi
You sorta bumped up the item list that never gets updated sweatdrop , making this one harder to find since the other one got more posts.

Yeah, I was thinking that too when I posted, although I didn't know of the other thread that time...
Ah I see, well I keep this one bumped up and updated daily, and most the time above the other one, but there is always a ninja bumping the old one xD Reason I made this one was because people kept asking if the other one will be updated. <.> I'm begging to give up on this one due to the lack of post and vote count on the other.

Interstellar Explorer

RouIce
Obi Aoi
RouIce
Obi Aoi
You sorta bumped up the item list that never gets updated sweatdrop , making this one harder to find since the other one got more posts.

Yeah, I was thinking that too when I posted, although I didn't know of the other thread that time...
Ah I see, well I keep this one bumped up and updated daily, and most the time above the other one, but there is always a ninja bumping the old one xD Reason I made this one was because people kept asking if the other one will be updated. <.> I'm begging to give up on this one due to the lack of post and vote count on the other.

I see, that's understandable. Although if the old one's OP got updated, that would be good too (at least for those who subscribed there only I guess). I'm okay with both of these threads 3nodding

Interstellar Explorer

Edit: I haven't seen yours yet but the one with Navy in the title (a third one), I almost mistook yours for that one sweatdrop Yours seems a bit more organized than the old one and I wish you luck with the thread 3nodding

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Obi Aoi
RouIce
Obi Aoi
RouIce
Obi Aoi

I see, that's understandable. Although if the old one's OP got updated, that would be good too (at least for those who subscribed there only I guess). I'm okay with both of these threads 3nodding
Well I gave it a promote lol, maybe that will help.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
RouIce
Suggestion: Maybe you should sort the fashions that were released in July and August and September like you did in the first post? Have the fashions belong to the past months be retired as well and contained in a spoiler? Also, maybe items that have been in sales, also be hidden in a spoiler? Anything that pops up repeatedly can have a little emoticon next to it or something.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Mishies
RouIce
Suggestion: Maybe you should sort the fashions that were released in July and August and September like you did in the first post? Have the fashions belong to the past months be retired as well and contained in a spoiler? Also, maybe items that have been in sales, also be hidden in a spoiler? Anything that pops up repeatedly can have a little emoticon next to it or something.
Oh never thought of that, didn't realize the fashions where monthly, but I dunno if to list em under a certain month since they are still available in the shop. I did something there with spoilers, a lil better now? What you think? 3nodding

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RouIce
Oh never thought of that, didn't realize the fashions where monthly, but I dunno if to list em under a certain month since they are still available in the shop. I did something there with spoilers, a lil better now? What you think? 3nodding
Monthly items look good! ;o I can't put my finger on what to do with the items section though! Maybe look at other lists for inspiration? Winter Hue's lists are really organized.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Mishies
RouIce
Monthly items look good! ;o I can't put my finger on what to do with the items section though! Maybe look at other lists for inspiration? Winter Hue's lists are really organized.
I tried placing them A to Z, and I think adding the counterpart items make the thing look HUGE. I'll check him out see what I can do.

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RouIce
I tried placing them A to Z, and I think adding the counterpart items make the thing look HUGE. I'll check him out see what I can do.
Ah saw the front page again! Nice clean up! Okay I have an idea! How about instead of "Exclusive Fashions", just put "Exclusives" so you won't have to put the Flourish Wings in a separate category. Also. For the you can put the recolours of as a spoiler too since this list is basically for just CV stuff, hiding it may look neater.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Mishies
RouIce
Ah saw the front page again! Nice clean up! Okay I have an idea! How about instead of "Exclusive Fashions", just put "Exclusives" so you won't have to put the Flourish Wings in a separate category. Also. For the you can put the recolours of as a spoiler too since this list is basically for just CV stuff, hiding it may look neater.
Ok lets see, well that certainly looks better o:

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
RouIce
Mishies
RouIce
Ok lets see, well that certainly looks better o:
looks great! emotion_yatta

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
RouIce
The Sainte Ciel 3rd gen was 2,500 gcash :3

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50

Original Pumpkin

RouIce
bump

when does the wings get moved out of the shop?

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
OMFG No Shushu
RouIce
bump

when does the wings get moved out of the shop?
I really don't know, the ivory ones lasted a while there though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff