Yeah but I have some suggestions(please post it= 0.01048951048951 1.0% [ 3 ]
Poll whore 0.13286713286713 13.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14 >

Kittytub's Partner In Crime

Edgiest Mage

btw,

User ImageThief of Hearts

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/50471][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/771deecac527.png[/img]Thief of Hearts[/url]

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
bloodwitch
btw,

User ImageThief of Hearts

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/50471][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/771deecac527.png[/img]Thief of Hearts[/url]
thanks for suggesting that item
I wasn't very sure, cause it isnýtt neither bloody clothes or just blood, Its a bloody heart.. hehe but with the blood in the floor it can be added razz
BTW You remember if it was a rig item or a cash item?

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Ok, while making the new sd plus subsection I think that repeat items is a good idea
In the sdpluss doll subsection will be all sdplus dolls related to the guide, and if they are something like bloody bandages will go also in the bandages sections, if they are like the fresh wounds of edmund, only in the sdpluss section.

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
should I add User ImageSDPlus #245 Aoife(Eyes) to the scar section and sdpluss subsection?
for the scar that cross his eyes..

Edgiest Mage

aiduchi
I wasn't very sure, cause it isnýtt neither bloody clothes or just blood, Its a bloody heart.. hehe but with the blood in the floor it can be added razz

well if you have like clutter or stuff near the head area, it would probably cover the heart and flag thing...e.e?

err i'm pretty sure it's a RIG item b/c i dont remember seeing it in the cash shop... but IDK which rig. you may be able to see off of tektek's site?

btw, minor english thing (sry, it was just bugging me a bit so i wanted to share x.x). umm you kinda used double negatives 'isn't' and 'neither' which makes 'say' : it's either bloody clothes or just blood'. annnnnnnd normally when using 'neither' we use 'nor' instead of 'or' -- its neither, nor and either, or. aaaaanywho, i know english isnt your first language so i felt like pointing this out x.x not to be mean or anything

Edgiest Mage

User ImageTrick or Treat Tote

User Image (medical mask)

User Image (bloody gown)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/28278][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/ae59cffd6e76.png[/img]Trick or Treat Tote[/url]

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/9896b5c6741d.png[/img] (medical mask)

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/72e69daa7211.png[/img] (bloody gown)

this probably goes under the clothing section...
and it's an EI
User Image It's the last pose of Nano-C (boom, headshot)
There's also a pose called "eye shot" but I'm not sure if that counts.

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
bloodwitch
aiduchi

well if you have like clutter or stuff near the head area, it would probably cover the heart and flag thing...e.e?

err i'm pretty sure it's a RIG item b/c i dont remember seeing it in the cash shop... but IDK which rig. you may be able to see off of tektek's site?

btw, minor english thing (sry, it was just bugging me a bit so i wanted to share x.x). umm you kinda used double negatives 'isn't' and 'neither' which makes 'say' : it's either bloody clothes or just blood'. annnnnnnd normally when using 'neither' we use 'nor' instead of 'or' -- its neither, nor and either, or. aaaaanywho, i know english isnt your first language so i felt like pointing this out x.x not to be mean or anything

Oh thank you about the english thing,
I remember that from my classes, but when I write here I usually try to do it so fast that I don´t stop and think, is what I write wrong or ritgh..
Yeah I actually know about the double negative, but in Spain we use double negative and sometimes is a bit confusing hehehe

And well I don´t mind what rig if comes from, I mean, there are guides with all sdplus dolls and the rig items, (which I check to make my guide) So if people need to know from where rig this or that item comes from they just have to look in them.

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
crustybubbles
User Image It's the last pose of Nano-C (boom, headshot)
There's also a pose called "eye shot" but I'm not sure if that counts.

Wow thank you ^^
I didn´t remember that pose of Nano-c hehe, well I was never a fan of that ei wink

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
bloodwitch
User ImageTrick or Treat Tote

User Image (medical mask)

User Image (bloody gown)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/28278][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/ae59cffd6e76.png[/img]Trick or Treat Tote[/url]

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/9896b5c6741d.png[/img] (medical mask)

[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/72e69daa7211.png[/img] (bloody gown)

this probably goes under the clothing section...
and it's an EI

Oh I love this item, and I don´t use it very often now hehe
thanks for the code heart
And yep you are right, clothes section^^

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
bloodwitch
aiduchi

You know, I cheked tektek, and It was a cash shop item..and it costed 399 cash...

Edgiest Mage

aiduchi

I remember that from my classes, but when I write here I usually try to do it so fast that I don´t stop and think, is what I write wrong or ritgh..
Yeah I actually know about the double negative, but in Spain we use double negative and sometimes is a bit confusing hehehe

And well I don´t mind what rig if comes from, I mean, there are guides with all sdplus dolls and the rig items, (which I check to make my guide) So if people need to know from where rig this or that item comes from they just have to look in them.

yeah, i'd imagine so. XD. with gaia, it's not too important xP

oh, well i was thinking that if it had come from a RIG then we could find it on a list or something...or double check that it was indeed from a RIG (assuming tektek failed XD )

-with the double negatives in Spanish, is it like b/c you use something like a negative version of the word so it ... kinda conveys the 'negative'ness throughout the phrase or w/e?

btw, what browser do you use?

aiduchi
You know, I cheked tektek, and It was a cash shop item..and it costed 399 cash...

mkay ^___^. (i bought mine of the MP, and it was a long while ago, so it's not surprising i remembered wrong 3nodding )

Edgiest Mage

aiduchi

lul; ikr? i just loved the idea of it, but i'm all x.x on ideas for how to use it.
i think i bought it for only one or two of the candy poses

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
bloodwitch
aiduchi

yeah, i'd imagine so. XD. with gaia, it's not too important xP

oh, well i was thinking that if it had come from a RIG then we could find it on a list or something...or double check that it was indeed from a RIG (assuming tektek failed XD )

-with the double negatives in Spanish, is it like b/c you use something like a negative version of the word so it ... kinda conveys the 'negative'ness throughout the phrase or w/e?

btw, what browser do you use?

aiduchi

mkay ^___^. (i bought mine of the MP, and it was a long while ago, so it's not surprising i remembered wrong 3nodding )

I don´t understand what do you mean with this: kinda conveys the 'negative'ness throughout the phrase or w/e?
Ok, I'll try to explain the double negative, For example, if your mother tell you, You cannot go out, In spanish you can say Tu no puedes ir a ningun lado, You have the No in the verb, and ningun is also a negative word, But we use it like if you are saying, you can't go out really. To emphasize the meaning. But it also depends, cause sometimes (I cannot think an example of this in spanish)double negative means positive.
But I think usually is more to emphasize, It like , When I was in London I see neither Hyde park nor Picadilly circus, In spanish is, Cuando fu a londres no vi ni hyde park ni picadilli, No and Ni are both negative words.
I have to train myself writting and reading more in english, but I still sometimes think in spanish and try to traslate in the same words in english, and this isn't the best choice, cause sometimes to say the same thing, it's very diferent in spanish than in english XD
I use Mozilla firefox.

And yeah I got mine in marketplace too, But It's like the items is not so greast to be a cash item XD

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
bloodwitch
aiduchi

lul; ikr? i just loved the idea of it, but i'm all x.x on ideas for how to use it.
i think i bought it for only one or two of the candy poses

I love the mouths of it, I usually can't use the default mouths cause they don't layer with the grombie skin very well, so this with some of this funny toungue mounths were perfect for me XD
But now that there are so many cool lipstick(as this black one, That I always wear) I din't use it a lot :S

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff