It's ok 0.087412587412587 8.7% [ 25 ]
I don't like it, don't know why there is a guide like this 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Yeah but I have some suggestions(please post it= 0.01048951048951 1.0% [ 3 ]
Poll whore 0.13286713286713 13.3% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

aiduchi
Lesbian_Slots_Only
There's the Oculus Magica that has the bloody eyes. Then there's the bloody bandages available in the shops. And there's a bloody nurse doll with all sorts of bloody lovely to wear.
The pose of the oculus is what you are wearing on right now Also what is the nurse??
And the bandages, I know, but I want items with the blood itself, not in the clothes or other things, , like blood you can put on every item you want, or looks like it's bleeding or similar.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/44468
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/49397

But wouldn't the bloody guide be any kind of blood? That's what I thought at least...Its your guide so I'm not going to argue.

My friend has some kind of bloodspray near her avi. I have no clue what it is. You don't have it on your list. I'll ask her. (I'm kind of a blood-related item tracker because I love guro lolita).

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Lesbian_Slots_Only
aiduchi
Lesbian_Slots_Only
There's the Oculus Magica that has the bloody eyes. Then there's the bloody bandages available in the shops. And there's a bloody nurse doll with all sorts of bloody lovely to wear.
The pose of the oculus is what you are wearing on right now Also what is the nurse??
And the bandages, I know, but I want items with the blood itself, not in the clothes or other things, , like blood you can put on every item you want, or looks like it's bleeding or similar.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/44468
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/49397

But wouldn't the bloody guide be any kind of blood? That's what I thought at least...Its your guide so I'm not going to argue.

My friend has some kind of bloodspray near her avi. I have no clue what it is. You don't have it on your list. I'll ask her. (I'm kind of a blood-related item tracker because I love guro lolita).

I can add a section called bloody clothes or something like that.
Yeah I want the guide only with the actual blood, cause sometimes when I create an avi, I have all, except the blood, and sometimes I don´t remember what ei has blood in it's poses or similar, but with bloody clothes is easy remember..
Anyway a section with bloody clothes will be good too.
I´m still working on the rig items, there are so many of them XD
And I still have to do the scars list XD
And ask your friends about the spray Cause I don´t have any clue about it^^
guro lolita^^ Interesting, your avi is pretty cool^^

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50

I have the second item in the RIG post
I will add the nurse clothes in the new section^^
aiduchi

Oh o: and there's also the blood-filled syringe.

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Lesbian_Slots_Only
aiduchi

the big one¿ don´t remember it's name :S I´ll lookf for it in market now. It from a rig, isn´t it?
aiduchi
Lesbian_Slots_Only
aiduchi

the big one¿ don´t remember it's name :S I´ll lookf for it in market now. It from a rig, isn´t it?
lol, I don't know where items come from confused

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Lesbian_Slots_Only
aiduchi
Lesbian_Slots_Only
aiduchi

lol, I don't know where items come from confused
oh hhee, don´t worry , I´ll find out wink
Found it. Its Fall of the Morning Star.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/45253

The wing really does look like a blood splatter with the right kind of avi o.o but I think you already have the item on the list for the Crimson Tears.
Found Hot Blood Drink and Zombie Labcoat.

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
Lesbian_Slots_Only
Found Hot Blood Drink and Zombie Labcoat.

ohh i forgot about the drink, I´ll put here the links, so when I have time to update the guide I can take them from here^^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/62033
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/2595

Kittytub's Partner In Crime

Edgiest Mage

have you considered the scars you can get from zomg recipes? or you dont really want 'em b/c they're brown ish?

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
bloodwitch
have you considered the scars you can get from zomg recipes? or you dont really want 'em b/c they're brown ish?
Yeah
they will be in the 8th post of the front page, except the bloody scars, wich depends from they come from^^
I have to work in the guide, But I was a litle busy last week:S

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I need advice,
I have some sections and I don´t know if its a good idea make a litle change, There are some blood poses that come from SDplus dolls. So Should i make a section only for sdplus dolls with the blood pose(like edmunds) and blody clothes and so, Or leave them where they belong(if it's a blood pose in the rig items and if it's a bloocy clothes pose in the bloody clothes and bandages?

I´ll make a poll asking this^^ hope people tell me their advice^^

Kittytub's Partner In Crime

Edgiest Mage

aiduchi
Yeah
they will be in the 8th post of the front page, except the bloody scars, which depends from they come from^^
I have to work in the guide, But I was a little busy last week:S

ahh C:

aiduchi
I need advice,
I have some sections and I don´t know if its a good idea make a litle change, There are some blood poses that come from SDplus dolls. So Should i make a section only for sdplus dolls with the blood pose(like edmunds) and bloody clothes and so, Or leave them where they belong(if it's a blood pose in the rig items and if it's a bloody clothes pose in the bloody clothes and bandages?

hmm...there is an issue of where people would look. i mean they may not know its in one section or something...
          You may want to look into doing subsections or even potentially, umm... duplicating the stuff - like putting item x in both section A and section B

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
bloodwitch
aiduchi
Yeah
they will be in the 8th post of the front page, except the bloody scars, which depends from they come from^^
I have to work in the guide, But I was a little busy last week:S

ahh C:

aiduchi
I need advice,
I have some sections and I don´t know if its a good idea make a litle change, There are some blood poses that come from SDplus dolls. So Should i make a section only for sdplus dolls with the blood pose(like edmunds) and bloody clothes and so, Or leave them where they belong(if it's a blood pose in the rig items and if it's a bloody clothes pose in the bloody clothes and bandages?

hmm...there is an issue of where people would look. i mean they may not know its in one section or something...
          You may want to look into doing subsections or even potentially, umm... duplicating the stuff - like putting item x in both section A and section B

I'm not sure about duplicate them, But make subsections is a great idea, I can add in the RIG section a subsection with the sdplus dolls^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff