Welcome to Gaia! ::

Take one.

+1 1 100.0% [ 14695 ]
Total Votes:[ 14695 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 163 164 165 > >> >>> »|

Angel Ryokushin
Then don't use it Vash. . .
confused what are you talking about this place rocks, this place rules, what the heck do you mean i shouldn't use it?
The yellow eyeblinding font, you know the one you said is too bright.
The Twin *heheh* :: I hate really bright fonts.
Okay, I finsihed seperating up the color blocks about a week ago, but still need to label what number they were XD </so lazy> I was curious though, did you number them by their position on the current list? If so, I can just pop out the html code for the posts, otherwise I'll just list the Alt text as the numebrs and you can edit them ^^
Ryokushin Yuroshima
The yellow eyeblinding font, you know the one you said is too bright.
I was just saying i like the gold more than the normail yellow text. sweatdrop
My "twin" was using my account for a bit. Sorry about that... ^^;

Alright, yes I did number the things by their position. Too bad I have quite a few flaws on it, so the list might go whack if you actually try to match up the color's with the list... like someone has shown me. Trying to get it fixed but it's like re-doing at least 20 blocks if not more *dies*

@Vash :: Well then, go ahead and make the yellow jealous x]
Mrs.OliverTwist
kool

<center>Yush! Uberness... x3
Well actually Silver, I think I met you in the Q&F a while back. . . (Ryokushin Yuroshima, and Angel Ryokushin, I am oh so creative eh?).
Demon Ryokushin
Well actually Silver, I think I met you in the Q&F a while back. . . (Ryokushin Yuroshima, and Angel Ryokushin, I am oh so creative eh?).

<center>I kneeewwww it! x3
Yeah, I remember you, I think you either had a problem and went in the bug reports, or you just were in the Q&F for no reason.
Hmm... I think I was in the Q&F for ::
  • A buggie
  • Something else...

Yep... that's all I can think of.
I love deep pink heart
You are my hero.

Divine Sex Symbol

Whoa... eek I didn't even know that some of these colors exist... eek You are a lifesaver... *puts this thread in Favorites*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff