Take one.

+1 1 100.0% [ 14695 ]
Total Votes:[ 14695 ]

Dapper Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Never knew there were more colors to choose from!
Thanks!(:

Fashionable Genius

4,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Tease me wink
how to use with small text?

3,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
Deep Pink

Thanks wink

3,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
Thanks wink

3,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
-Obey Aundrea
Thanks wink
Thanks so much wink

Pup

8,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
Why isnt this with all the other colors!!!!!!!!!!!

Pup

8,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
Twilight Sparkle Mengele
how to use with small text?

Do the same you do with everything else highlight it and select the size you want.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Thanks I just used this for my roleplay

silv3rxwings
Here is a thread with all the colors that we are able to use on Gaia using only words. It helps so many people to choose a variety of colors with the ease of remembering the color since you are able to use the name of the color.

The color names are listed by color for those who would like a start to choose colors and also by alphabet. Feel free to add any other colors that I have missed or post any suggestions, just be sure they work.

But please do not PM me, I will ignore them. Also do not quote the first two posts or spam in this thread. Thank you for your cooperation and I hope you can find a color you'd like to use! :3

Text Colors, Arranged by Color
Use Control+F to find colors.

Here we now have the feature of letting you compare the different colors you want to use! This is a good place to start looking for a new color to use and compare them to other colors so you can easily pick the one you like. I'd like to thank THE Santa Claus for originally creating this feature, as well as Tyr Pihanna for helping the organization. Enjoy!

Colors of text, Rainbow order
pink, lightpink, palevioletred, hotpink, deeppink, red, tomato, crimson, firebrick, indianred

darkred, maroon, brown, sienna, saddlebrown, rosybrown, tan, darkkhaki, BurlyWood, chocolate, peru, darkgoldenrod

lightcoral, coral, lightsalmon, salmon, darksalmon,
orangered, darkorange, orange, sandybrown, goldenrod, khaki, gold, yellow

greenyellow, lightgreen, lawngreen, chartreuse, lime, springgreen, mediumspringgreen,
limegreen, green, forestgreen, darkgreen,
seagreen, mediumseagreen, darkseagreen,
olive, olivedrab, darkolivegreen

azure, aliceblue, lightcyan, paleturquoise, lightblue, lightsteelblue, powderblue, cyan, aqua, aquamarine, turquoise, lightskyblue, skyblue, mediumaquamarine,
mediumturquoise, darkturquoise, deepskyblue, cadetblue, cornflowerblue, steelblue, slateblue, mediumslateblue,royalblue, dodgerblue, lightseagreen, teal,darkcyan, blue, mediumblue,darkslateblue, navy, darkblue, midnightblue

indigo, blueviolet, mediumpurple, mediumorchid, purple, darkmagenta, darkviolet, darkorchid, lavender, thistle, plum, violet, orchid, magenta, fuchsia, mediumvioletred

darkslategray, dimgray, gray, slategray, darkgray, silver
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Thanks I just used this for my roleplay

silv3rxwings
Here is a thread with all the colors that we are able to use on Gaia using only words. It helps so many people to choose a variety of colors with the ease of remembering the color since you are able to use the name of the color.

The color names are listed by color for those who would like a start to choose colors and also by alphabet. Feel free to add any other colors that I have missed or post any suggestions, just be sure they work.

But please do not PM me, I will ignore them. Also do not quote the first two posts or spam in this thread. Thank you for your cooperation and I hope you can find a color you'd like to use! :3

Text Colors, Arranged by Color
Use Control+F to find colors.

Here we now have the feature of letting you compare the different colors you want to use! This is a good place to start looking for a new color to use and compare them to other colors so you can easily pick the one you like. I'd like to thank THE Santa Claus for originally creating this feature, as well as Tyr Pihanna for helping the organization. Enjoy!

Colors of text, Rainbow order
pink, lightpink, palevioletred, hotpink, deeppink, red, tomato, crimson, firebrick, indianred

darkred, maroon, brown, sienna, saddlebrown, rosybrown, tan, darkkhaki, BurlyWood, chocolate, peru, darkgoldenrod

lightcoral, coral, lightsalmon, salmon, darksalmon,
orangered, darkorange, orange, sandybrown, goldenrod, khaki, gold, yellow

greenyellow, lightgreen, lawngreen, chartreuse, lime, springgreen, mediumspringgreen,
limegreen, green, forestgreen, darkgreen,
seagreen, mediumseagreen, darkseagreen,
olive, olivedrab, darkolivegreen

azure, aliceblue, lightcyan, paleturquoise, lightblue, lightsteelblue, powderblue, cyan, aqua, aquamarine, turquoise, lightskyblue, skyblue, mediumaquamarine,
mediumturquoise, darkturquoise, deepskyblue, cadetblue, cornflowerblue, steelblue, slateblue, mediumslateblue,royalblue, dodgerblue, lightseagreen, teal,darkcyan, blue, mediumblue,darkslateblue, navy, darkblue, midnightblue

indigo, blueviolet, mediumpurple, mediumorchid, purple, darkmagenta, darkviolet, darkorchid, lavender, thistle, plum, violet, orchid, magenta, fuchsia, mediumvioletred

darkslategray, dimgray, gray, slategray, darkgray, silver

First...!

Time-traveling Ally

Still faved...even after all this time. This thread is just so helpful!

Time-traveling Ally

iNk_mAy
Still faved...even after all this time. This thread is just so helpful!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff